Am I the only one who wishes he was east asian?

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Posting this from rls account because I'm too embarrassed to do it on my own. No, this isn't some attempt to troll, but just a way for me to anonymously confess. But I suppose the mods could leak my identity anytime.

Anyway, I often find myself wishing I was East Asian. They're very intelligent people and have a great history and culture. I'd also like to help contribute to China's rise in the global Hierarchy, it'd feel like a worthwhile mission, compared to my boring wageslave life in my country. I can't really be a patriotic member of the generation that creates a beautiful country for the next one, since my country is already on top, and the biggest problems aren't realistically ones I can fix.
Alternatively, I could help bring back the hope the Japanese economy had 40 years ago, or help unite the Koreas. But instead I can't really do any of that. Anyone else feel the same?

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 30884, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
@Sprinkles this isn't a joke btw, its my actual emotions. I suggest you remove that laugh react.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
why would u wanna be a chink

avg china salary is 10k per year

avg american salary is 80k per year

theyre just manual labour slaves whos women all fawn over and cheat ont hem with white men

and they will always be poor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and rl⠀
why would u wanna be a chink

avg china salary is 10k per year
Lifefuel, I can stop feeling as envious
avg american salary is 80k per year

theyre just manual labour slaves whos women all fawn over and cheat ont hem with white men

and they will always be poor
It's about the sense of purpose. Maybe I could be some slavoid trying to fix his communist shithole, dunno. But what's the difference at that point?

Lifefuel, I can stop feeling as envious

It's about the sense of purpose. Maybe I could be some slavoid trying to fix his communist shithole, dunno. But what's the difference at that point?
were you one of those retards brainwashed into thinking china is rich?

find a better purpose tbh. build a big business to hand down through ur family descendents or something

were you one of those retards brainwashed into thinking china is rich?
Not really but I imagined myself as the son of a CCP member rather than some random peasant but now I realized that I'd probably just be some retard studying 16 hours a day for a job as a McChings Janitor
find a better purpose tbh. build a big business to hand down through ur family descendents or something
My other idea for a purpose was becoming president and nuking some shithole in Africa. Probably would be doing the world a favor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
if i wasn’t white i’d want to be black then korean
IMG 2317

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, flippasav and rl⠀