Am I the only one who would be happy with a 25 year old roastie?

you're a legit chadlite don't settle for anything less than a 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and DivineBeing
because 1 girl was white out of 12.

so it's statistically anomalous and thus irrelevant.
Don't feel like if you're dating ethnic women, you're settling. Don't let media and SFcels on here brainwash you into thinking "white women are better than ethnic women because ethnic women's features aren't beautiful or appealing enough."

Anyway, choose a girl, irrespective of race or PSL that would make you feel happy and fulfilled; she must reciprocrate. Simple as that. You don't need to overthink things.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and DivineBeing
Don't feel like if you're dating ethnic women, you're settling. Don't let media and SFcels on here brainwash you into thinking "white women are better than ethnic women because ethnic women's features aren't beautiful or appealing enough."

Anyway, choose a girl, irrespective of race or PSL that would make you feel happy and fulfilled; she must reciprocrate. Simple as that. You don't need to overthink things.
I want to settle with an Asian model ideally

I know my standards very well

Why do you think I'm willing to do this LL and other garbage and have my own start-up?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Xangsane
you're a legit chadlite don't settle for anything less than a 7/10
yeah i know i won't do that for sure

I'd rather die than even LTR a stacy that isn't successful tbh. It's a nice cope but it's all over once you have a kid and a house and your wife looks like every other girl and no one cares about you.

I want to settle with an Asian model ideally

I know my standards very well

Why do you think I'm willing to do this LL and other garbage and have my own start-up?
A model? They have the highest standards of all. Don't feel like you have to go with a model. Look for well-educated high class, above average women.

Landwhales would reject me

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
A model? They have the highest standards of all. Don't feel like you have to go with a model. Look for well-educated high class, above average women.
High class educated girls hate me the most btw. Even if the are average looking.

Funnily enough, spoiled type of girls (which models belong to) click very well with me.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
High class educated girls hate me the most btw. Even if the are average looking.

Funnily enough, spoiled type of girls (which models belong to) click very well with me.
I'm not telling you to go with average-looking women. You need a woman that will make you happy and satisfied.
I feel models would be with you for a short time, then settle with that tall trust fund owner.
Try dating women around the 5 - 5.75 PSL range who aren't models.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexBrown84 and DivineBeing
I'm not telling you to go with average-looking women. You need a woman that will make you happy and satisfied.
I feel models would be with you for a short time, then settle with that tall trust fund owner.
Try dating women around the 5 - 5.75 PSL range who aren't models.
I'm not looking for someone to make me happy

I just want to feel that rush again knowing it's over soon. And try to OD while I'm in it.

I'm not a long time living man

Bro I’m legit 5’7 in the Netherlands, I would kill an entire starving village to get to your current height. Your probably gl enough if you had sex before, LL is not needed.
Damn the netherlands is brutal, you literally see giants there everywhere, I would feel like a 10 year old among men there. Hang in there its brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and DivineBeing
I'm not looking for someone to make me happy

I just want to feel that rush again knowing it's over soon. And try to OD while I'm in it.

I'm not a long time living man
What's the minimum PSL female you'd date?

What's the minimum PSL female you'd date?
Minimum treshold is not off looks for me.

Ideally a degen, successful and fuck her life up together for that dopamine rush. (again, usually models from what I met so far)

Worst case is someone mature and something like a lawyer who wants to make it partner and is serious about her life. (no matter the looks here - there's 0 harmony)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Minimum treshold is not off looks for me.

Ideally a degen, successful and fuck her life up together for that dopamine rush. (again, usually models from what I met so far)

Worst case is someone mature and something like a lawyer who wants to make it partner and is serious about her life. (no matter the looks here - there's 0 harmony)
The type I've bolded is a much better fit for you for LTRs. Models are for STRs as they are the most hypergamous of women.
I would never date or LTR a model for this same reason. They WILL leave you for that hedge fund manager.

• +1
The type I've bolded is a much better fit for you for LTRs. Models are for STRs as they are the most hypergamous of women.
LTR for me is something different I guess.

My LTRs lasted 4 to 6 weeks I think. That was long enough for me tbh before i got bored/ they got bored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and mulattomaxxer
I would be happy with a 25 year old roastie provided she is a net positive to my life. If she is a drama queen giving me shit she can fuck off. You should have some self respect.

My standards are currently rock bottom. I tried (unsuccesfully) to slay a landwhale recently. She had a nice personality but she was fucking BIG. She wore size 24 clothing. She rejected me after the second date :feelswhy:.

My current standards
>Not giga deformed (never met a woman too deformed for me).
>Doesn't look diseased (again 99% of women look ok).
>Not fat. (I am slowly removing this standard. I don't think I can do better then fat women anymore. Most of my IOIs have been from obese women. FINALLY I CANNOT GET SEXUALLY AROUSED BY FAT WOMEN).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing

My LTRs lasted 4 to 6 weeks I think. That was long enough for me tbh before i got bored/ they got bored
Those are STRs.

• +1
I would be happy with a 25 year old roastie provided she is a net positive to my life. If she is a drama queen giving me shit she can fuck off. You should have some self respect.

My standards are currently rock bottom. I tried (unsuccesfully) to slay a landwhale recently. She had a nice personality but she was fucking BIG. She wore size 24 clothing. She rejected me after the second date :feelswhy:.

My current standards
>Not giga deformed (never met a woman too deformed for me).
>Doesn't look diseased (again 99% of women look ok).
>Not fat. (I am slowly removing this standard. I don't think I can do better then fat women anymore. Most of my IOIs have been from obese women. FINALLY I CANNOT GET SEXUALLY AROUSED BY FAT WOMEN).
yep, similar standards for me

• +1

Nigga 4 to 6 weeks isn't an LTR. LTR is a year or more relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
Here are my standards:
  • Not deformed
  • Not fat
  • At least PSL 4
  • If I give to them, they have to reciprocate
  • University-educated
  • Willing to accept the fact Islam is in my life
  • Pleasant personality

• +1
if you cant get beckies at 25 then you are probably autistic. Also just lol about morons doing ll at 5'10/5'11. Heigh is a disqualifier trait- nothing more. you either pass or not. Ugly 5'7- stays ugly at 6'5. Same with an average and good-looking face.

To get Stacy though- that's the real problem. You really need good status. And status cannot be achieved with a mentally ill brain. Unless you have top 1% talent. never seen gl chad dating he's equal or above without strong social status.

• +1
  • JFL
if you cant get beckies at 25 then you are probably autistic. Also just lol about morons doing ll at 5'10/5'11. Heigh is a disqualifier trait- nothing more. you either pass or not. Ugly 5'7- stays ugly at 6'5. Same with an average and good-looking face.

To get Stacy though- that's the real problem. You really need good status. And status cannot be achieved with a mentally ill brain. Unless you have top 1% talent. never seen gl chad dating he's equal or above without strong social status.
yeah probably have to work on the social status stuff

but i reckon that's not too hard and one of the lesser worries

He seems to want Stacies but they're very hard to get. They want guys with the entire package; status, money and looks. And a huge Instagram following.

Stacies would take a 4.5 PSL tall guy who is an investment banker living a lavish lifestyle with lots of Instagram followers, rather than a 6 PSL slightly above average height guy who is a stemceller breaking his back in a lab.

I'm around average height (5'10) and 5.5 PSL (pretty/masc pheno, brown hair, blue eyes) who works in a hospital. I also am not statusmaxxed. I won't LTR/date Stacies for this same reason - they want it all.

>Am I the only one who would be happy with a 25 year old roastie?

>proceeds to say he only wants an asian model

:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and DivineBeing
I really wish I could improve my standards to omit fat women. I really don't want to dumpster dive for landwhales considering I am in good shape. But if your in the UK 1/3 of women aged 18-25 are overweight or more. Can you really be a UKcel and say you won't fuck fat women?

@EverythingMattersCel thoughts on ascending with a landwhale? Your more gymmaxxed then me.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and DivineBeing
He seems to want Stacies but they're very hard to get. They want guys with the entire package; status, money and looks. And a huge Instagram following.

Stacies would take a 4.5 PSL tall guy who is an investment banker living a lavish lifestyle with lots of Instagram followers, rather than a 6 PSL slightly above average height guy who is a stemceller breaking his back in a lab.
What you described is not what IBD's are doing FYI

They don't have a lavish lifestyle until 30 or so and they usually have no time for instagram.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
>Am I the only one who would be happy with a 25 year old roastie?

>proceeds to say he only wants an asian model

:feelsrope:
25 year old asian model is ok

What you described is not what IBD's are doing FYI

They don't have a lavish lifestyle until 30 or so and they usually have no time for instagram.
I'm talking about those born into old money.

I really wish I could improve my standards to omit fat women. I really don't want to dumpster dive for landwhales considering I am in good shape. But if your in the UK 1/3 of women aged 18-25 are overweight or more. Can you really be a UKcel and say you won't fuck fat women?

@EverythingMattersCel thoughts on ascending with a landwhale? Your more gymmaxxed then me.
landwhales is the only standard i have.
i could fuck them i had absolutely no other options, but not ltr, i feel like i would be embarrassed to be seen in public with them

• +1

If you get with a landwhale you're not ascending, you're plummeting to the deep depths of the ocean under he crushing weight.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, mulattomaxxer and DivineBeing
Honestly lower your standards. Models want that investment banker living a lavish lifestyle.
I'm more successful than IBDs in my age...

Jesus Christ lol

As someone who has exposure to IBD and top consulting nothing of that is true no one cares about your career. And as IBD you work 90+ hours a week you don't have time to statusmax nor hold a LTR

You've been fed shit buddy...

I would never date a fat woman (dress size 16 or above.) a dress size 12 is perfect for me, and thick bodies with nice tits/ass/thighs are my preferred type of body (not Instagram types though, softness is needed!)

I'm more successful than IBDs in my age...

Jesus Christ lol

As someone who has exposure to IBD and top consulting nothing of that is true no one cares about your career. And as IBD you work 90+ hours a week you don't have time to statusmax nor hold a LTR

You've been fed shit buddy...
Most investment bankers I know spin plates and have very high body counts. I'm implying that female standards are delusional, but these types are often what Stacies want.....

Most investment bankers I know spin plates and have very high body counts. I'm implying that female standards are delusional, but these types are often what Stacies want.....
I don't think you know what Investment Bankers do or how they live...

Read the latest Goldman report they had 1/3 of their analyst class quit after 6 months because they couldn't take it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
@DivineBeing

In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders. He was opinionated, always giving his opinion and speaking out in class and when he did everybody listened carefully. Even the professor was particularly impressed and always asked for his opinion or would come up to him after class for more discussion. He began talking to me and asking me out. I fell hard. I've never met anyone who was such a smooth talker, so charismatic and…. perfect. It's like my dream guy stepping out of my dream. This is before I knew that he was anything remotely rich.( And he is rich, came from a very rich family and lives in a fancy house in a very nice area). I just knew he was hot and cool and just so perfect. He rides a motorbike as well, and being a shy and quite sheltered young woman I was so impressed. He took me on his bike a few times and I remember feeling special and adventurous.

But he was far from my dream guy. He was a good liar, so good. I've also never met anyone so logical and so good at reasoning. I just gave up everytime I tried to argue with him because everything he said made perfect sense. I knew that he was a player type from the start, my friend warned that she saw him with another girl on the day he asked me out. But I chose to brush it aside. I was so blinded. I remember I even had a stupid dream, in which he told me that he already has 7 girlfriends, and I told him I don't care if you have 7 or 100 girlfriends I still want to be with you. He made my brain turn into a big soupy mess. In the months that I was with him, there was not a single week that I did not have mood swings. He would make me super happy then super sad and angry. There was not a single week that I spent without waiting, anticipating. His workload was crazy, and I was always left to wonder whether he was playing games or telling the truth. Our plans were never made until last minute and never confirmed until last second. I felt like a reserved prize or an on call maid because I would cancel all my plans and reserve my weekends for him only to be told that he just received important work and could not make it. In the end I guess it's better that I did not continue with him. But I still love him, a lot. And I don't think I can ever forget that feeling when he held me tightly in his arms. I dont think I can ever feel the same for another person.

So women are attracted to investment bankers mostly because they have qualities that women traditionally look for in a man. But my advice for all the women out there who are attracted to investment bankers: RUN, run and don't look back. It's not worth it to waste your time and life on trying to build a relationship with them because in the end you will just have heartaches and loneliness. And spend the best years of your life in anxiousness, anticipation and unfulfilment.

• JFL
I don't think you know what Investment Bankers do or how they live...

Read the latest Goldman report they had 1/3 of their analyst class quit after 6 months because they couldn't take it.
I cannot think of a bigger wageslave job then being an investment banker. I guess some 12 hour shift factory job in china is worse. There is no price for your time. "Muh 100 hour work weeks" JFL.

Sure your earning alot of money but its at the price of your life and collagen.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Xangsane
@DivineBeing

In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, khvirgin and Xangsane
@DivineBeing

In my final year of university, I met an investment banking graduate in class. He was smart, confident, well-composed, and came to class in a suit everyday. He looked extremely good in his suit because of his height and build, very tall with broad and muscly shoulders. He was opinionated, always giving his opinion and speaking out in class and when he did everybody listened carefully. Even the professor was particularly impressed and always asked for his opinion or would come up to him after class for more discussion. He began talking to me and asking me out. I fell hard. I've never met anyone who was such a smooth talker, so charismatic and…. perfect. It's like my dream guy stepping out of my dream. This is before I knew that he was anything remotely rich.( And he is rich, came from a very rich family and lives in a fancy house in a very nice area). I just knew he was hot and cool and just so perfect. He rides a motorbike as well, and being a shy and quite sheltered young woman I was so impressed. He took me on his bike a few times and I remember feeling special and adventurous.

But he was far from my dream guy. He was a good liar, so good. I've also never met anyone so logical and so good at reasoning. I just gave up everytime I tried to argue with him because everything he said made perfect sense. I knew that he was a player type from the start, my friend warned that she saw him with another girl on the day he asked me out. But I chose to brush it aside. I was so blinded. I remember I even had a stupid dream, in which he told me that he already has 7 girlfriends, and I told him I don't care if you have 7 or 100 girlfriends I still want to be with you. He made my brain turn into a big soupy mess. In the months that I was with him, there was not a single week that I did not have mood swings. He would make me super happy then super sad and angry. There was not a single week that I spent without waiting, anticipating. His workload was crazy, and I was always left to wonder whether he was playing games or telling the truth. Our plans were never made until last minute and never confirmed until last second. I felt like a reserved prize or an on call maid because I would cancel all my plans and reserve my weekends for him only to be told that he just received important work and could not make it. In the end I guess it's better that I did not continue with him. But I still love him, a lot. And I don't think I can ever forget that feeling when he held me tightly in his arms. I dont think I can ever feel the same for another person.

So women are attracted to investment bankers mostly because they have qualities that women traditionally look for in a man. But my advice for all the women out there who are attracted to investment bankers: RUN, run and don't look back. It's not worth it to waste your time and life on trying to build a relationship with them because in the end you will just have heartaches and loneliness. And spend the best years of your life in anxiousness, anticipation and unfulfilment.

If I was tall and broad I could literally do the same and larp as an IBD with a suit...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane

I'm around average height (5'10) and 5.5 PSL (pretty/masc pheno, brown hair, blue eyes) who works in a hospital. I also am not statusmaxxed. I won't LTR/date Stacies for this same reason - they want it all.
yh, all stacies that I see all dating average/htn guy but he really has something going for him. Popular in his social circle/rare talent/very high-status job and ext. People heavily undervalue here how social status affects women's perception of you. Funny thing- you don't even have to be a movie star or something, just be good in your local field/area.

I have pretty much the same stats as you and my problem is like op- stacysexual. I quit dating completely now focusing on learning 2 languages simultaneously and acquiring the needed skills for my dream job. If I get that- il finally be able to pass their threshold. If not then I would prefer ldar alone.

I agree with this guy that it's more beneficial to build yourself first in order to have an easy life with women later, rather than focus on them early while wasting time on approaches, countless rejections and even then you probably still won't be able to date someone you really like. hes a manosphere fag so can look like massive cope for some people but honestly, it resonated with me.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, WhiteGoodman, Xangsane and 1 other person
yh, all stacies that I see all dating average/htn guy but he really has something going for him. Popular in his social circle/rare talent/very high-status job and ext. People heavily undervalue here how social status affects women's perception of you. Funny thing- you don't even have to be a movie star or something, just be good in your local field/area.

I have pretty much the same stats as you and my problem is like op- stacysexual. I quit dating completely now focusing on learning 2 languages simultaneously and acquiring the needed skills for my dream job. If I get that- il finally be able to pass their threshold. If not then I would prefer ldar alone.

I agree with this guy that it's more beneficial to build yourself first in order to have an easy life with women later, rather than focus on them early while wasting time on approaches, countless rejections and even then you probably still won't be able to date someone you really like. hes a manosphere fag so can look like massive cope for some people but honestly, it resonated with me.

I'm doing nothing else than you yet I get bullied by subhumans like @Xangsane

I'm getting plastic surgery to ascend and running a start-up as my job.

And I get told it's over for me while he thinks IBDs have a models and bottles lifestyle despite working 100 hours a week.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anasurimbor and Xangsane

I agree with all of this. Stacies want the plush life with lots of designer clothes, a large house, loads of jewellery and to go on frequent holidays. Realistically, statusmaxxed lads would provide all of this for her. And for this, she'd take a statusmaxxed HTN with lots of money and many Instagram followers over a STEMcel Chad.
Stacies live life on tutorial mode. All they have to do is put their face online on TikTok/OF/Instagram and bam - lots of modelling contracts for them. They'd get famous simply for existing. As a Chad you have it much harder because of male disposability.
Why do we see more Chads rotting on 4chan/Discord/incel forums/Reddit much more than Stacies? Male disposability. Us men are disposable and aren't as valuable as women especially in industries where looks are valued.

A Stacy could flash and twerk her BBLmaxxed ass on Instagram/TikTok and get millions of likes without showing her face. Could a Chad do the same thing but flash his abs on Instagram/Tiktok without showing his face? He'd get a few hundreds/thousands of likes at most, half of them from gymcellers commenting on his muscles.

A Stacy could take a basment dweller selfie (as if she would tbh) and get millions of likes on Instagram. People would call her quirky and edgy. A Chad would still be branded a basement dweller/neckbeard even if he doesn't look like one.

Why would you rather LDAR alone than LTR a non-Stacy?
I wouldn't want to LTR a Stacy because I don't think I can be myself. In fact, anything from PSL 4 - 5.25 is okay with me but above that? They become entitled narcissists.
Please, just focus on being yourself than someone you're not.

Last edited:
I agree with all of this. Stacies want the plush life with lots of designer clothes, a large house, loads of jewellery and to go on frequent holidays. Realistically, statusmaxxed lads would provide all of this for her. And for this, she'd take a statusmaxxed HTN with lots of money and many Instagram followers over a STEMcel Chad.
Stacies live life on tutorial mode. All they have to do is put their face online on TikTok/OF/Instagram and bam - lots of modelling contracts for them. They'd get famous simply for existing. As a Chad you have it much harder because of male disposability.
Why do we see more Chads rotting on 4chan/Discord/incel forums/Reddit much more than Stacies? Male disposability. Us men are disposable and aren't as valuable as women especially in industries where looks are valued.

A Stacy could flash and twerk her BBLmaxxed ass on Instagram/TikTok and get millions of likes without showing her face. Could a Chad do the same thing but flash his abs on Instagram/Tiktok without showing his face? He'd get a few hundreds/thousands of likes at most, half of them from gymcellers commenting on his muscles.

A Stacy could take a basment dweller selfie (as if she would tbh) and get millions of likes on Instagram. People would call her quirky and edgy. A Chad would still be branded a basement dweller/neckbeard even if he doesn't look like one.

Why would you rather LDAR alone than LTR a non-Stacy?
I wouldn't want to LTR a Stacy because I don't think I can be myself. In fact, anything from PSL 4 - 5.25 is okay with me but above that? They become entitled narcissists.
Please, just focus on being yourself than someone you're not.
it's over for you

you've melted your brain on lookism and now live in some fantasy world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and mulattomaxxer