Am I the only one whose eyesight has improved when taking hgh?

Rea

Rea

Kraken
I realised this because when I stopped taking my eyesight returned to what it was before, which is terrible

Anyone else experienced this?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i noticed an improvement while i was injecting dog piss in my bloodstream

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Rea
Opposite

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
ok but stop trolling faggot
Screenshot 20240724 124750 Chrome

• +1
I've heard that it's due to water retention if you can't see properly when taking hgh/mk, but I can't find any explanation as to why your eyesight would be better

why r u taking hgh arent u like 20

• +1
that's what I meant
ur height is pretty determind by genetics, if your 5'5 he will end up at the same height as you maybe an inch or 2 taller, unless you were severely malnurished as a kid. Give him d3 +k2 and a bunch of other natural supplements so his face isnt cucked or anything vitamin d3 makes ur receptors sensitive apparently

ur height is pretty determind by genetics, if your 5'5 he will end up at the same height as you maybe an inch or 2 taller, unless you were severely malnurished as a kid. Give him d3 +k2 and a bunch of other natural supplements so his face isnt cucked or anything vitamin d3 makes ur receptors sensitive apparently
thanks for the advices but he's already 5'9 & my dad is 6'5 jfl so he'll be fine
I just stunted my growth

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
thanks for the advices but he's already 5'9 & my dad is 6'5 jfl so he'll be fine
I just stunted my growth
how did u stunt ur growth wtf? also whats ur mom's height

• +1
i'm at home since i'm 14yo + antidepressants + anorexic
my mom is short af idk
i see, ive heard antidepressants stunt growth, and anorexia obviously stunt growth, brutal. Hope ur face card is lethal though

• JFL
me when i cope, thanks for support anw
i mean u can call it a cope but if ur falios arent unfixable, then u can pretty much go to htn or you could be capped at mtn. really just depends

i mean u can call it a cope but if ur falios arent unfixable, then u can pretty much go to htn or you could be capped at mtn. really just depends
the problem is that i have no big failos i'm just fucking average over for me

• +1
maybe bimax will ascend me idk

• +1
the problem is that i have no big failos i'm just fucking average over for me
what about your hair and your weight? A big difference between mtn to htn ascension i've seen is they fix their average ass hair and make it look good + healthy. Another difference is, they debloat their face + lose weight

• +1
what about your hair and your weight? A big difference between mtn to htn ascension i've seen is they fix their average ass hair and make it look good + healthy. Another difference is, they debloat their face + lose weight
hmmm true, i'm already working on that but i don't understand shit about hair care, might be because of my low iq
i tried washing it every day/one time a week but it's always so shit

hmmm true, i'm already working on that but i don't understand shit about hair care, might be because of my low iq
i tried washing it every day/one time a week but it's always so shit
send pics of yur hair in dms and i can maybe help you out

• Hmm...
imagine taking anti deppresants/being severely underweight since puperty,and now when plates are closed start caring and taking hgh something that has more sides if anything? you did everything wrong

• +1
imagine taking anti deppresants/being severely underweight since puperty,and now when plates are closed start caring and taking hgh something that has more sides if anything? you did everything wrong
i know but it is what it is, at least my brother will be a 6'6 giant mogger

• +1
it'll be weird if he does end up being 6'6, almost an entire foot taller than you - his older brother. Good to see you aren't lamenting about it though, i wish more people didn't lament over things that are genuinely unfixable. I guess i can't really talk since i was pretty blessed since my parents are 4'11 and 5'2..

• Love it
5'9 at 14 is nowhere near on track to be 6'6 lmao,especially the fact he could of just been an early bloomer and he might stop growing at 15-16 like 90 percent of guys,he will probs be like 5'11-6'1

5'9 at 14 is nowhere near on track to be 6'6 lmao,especially the fact he could of just been an early bloomer and he might stop growing at 15-16 like 90 percent of guys,he will probs be like 5'11-6'0
me when i cope

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
it'll be weird if he does end up being 6'6, almost an entire foot taller than you - his older brother. Good to see you aren't lamenting about it though, i wish more people didn't lament over things that are genuinely unfixable. I guess i can't really talk since i was pretty blessed since my parents are 4'11 and 5'2..
you dad is 5'2 ? you're lucky af

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
me when i cope
your brother is 2 inches shorter then the average man in europe and he hass 2 years of growing left 😂 how delusional are you

your brother is 2 inches shorter then the average man in europe and he hass 2 years of growing left 😂 how delusional are you
are you fucking retarded 2 years during puberty is insane for height growth

never began for you iq

are you fucking retarded 2 years during puberty is insane for height growth

never began for you iq
you probs just were not stunted as much as you think,are you sure hes even in puberty? if he has facial hair he probs is done developing,if you stopped growing at 14 too i would say hes done

you probs just were not stunted as much as you think,are you sure hes even in puberty? if he has facial hair he probs is done developing,if you stopped growing at 14 too i would say hes done
he just turned 14...

me when i cope jfl

ah yes taking hgh for gym instead of test cycle
5'9 at 14 is nowhere near on track to be 6'6 lmao,especially the fact he could of just been an early bloomer and he might stop growing at 15-16 like 90 percent of guys,he will probs be like 5'11-6'1
how tall are u

• +1
ah yes taking hgh for gym instead of test cycle

how tall are u
6'0 but its just below average where i live,but i also have stunted growth,6'2 dad 5'7 mom but i starved during puberty,my brothers 6'4 tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and asdvek
6'0 but its just below average where i live,but i also have stunted growth,6'2 dad 5'7 mom but i starved during puberty,my brothers 6'4 tho
didnt u say u have 5'2 and 4'11 parents

• +1
didnt u say u have 5'2 and 4'11 parents
this guy above did,in netherlands less then 1 in 1000 couples would be these heights lmao

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, looksmaxxing223 and Rea
Yea i dont care about this my friend but whos the cutie in your pfp?

• +1