Am i the only who realizes that young people dress like trash bags?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Dude why you people dress like failed rappers of the 2000s? I thought those days of imitating Iverson were over

GettyImages 1440373697
547e546f20c19436b24433af4b421c77
94580aa94897d1f6c9f4069b592b920a

By Allah i see several people dressing like this everyday. Some of them are tourists but other are diaspora. Man i understand you dress like this in the western world because i'm guessing it is some way of signalling to the rest of people that you agree with trans rights but here if they see you like this people think all kinds of things about you, many of whom are related with global jewry.

I recommend stop wearing baggy clothes, this is the real world not the NBA. Only baggy clothes allowed should be religious ones BUT PLEASE, NO CHAINS AND GUCCI SHINY BAGS WITH TRADITIONAL CLOTHES

Everyone can spot these people and its like they are asking for being scammed. I can see beggars targeting these groups of teenagers (Apart from women) more strongly than any other one. This is everything but masculine clothing, its how those gothics wore in the 2000s

THIS IS HOW REAL MEN DRESS, THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT
Images 1
Images 2

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
If you want something fancy this should be a good start
Image 1
Image 2
7 3
1 3

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What do you wear? Adidas tracksuits?
Yes, like real men do. I'm masculine enough to benefit from estrogen mimicker compounds found in real men clothes like Adidas tracksuits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, MaghrebGator and murdah
Too much jealous people with no sense of style

If your clothes dont prevent you from getting robbed or scammed there is something wrong about you son.