Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Yeah you’re the worst off

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
6’3.5 chadlite. 20 years old.
KHHV (gave a girl a fist bump recently though JFL).
11 rejections.

Yeah it’s over

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
You seem like a cool guy. Would have beers with you if I would drink.

• So Sad
I am also a 20 year old khhv
I’m 5’6 though

• JFL
How did your classmates treated you in school?

• +1
I feel so bad for you, bro!

• So Sad
Nigger you are 6'3 with a 6/10 face, please stfu and leave the site

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .*my*.
Manlet

• JFL
Nigger you are 6'3 with a 6/10 face, please stfu and leave the site
I won’t if that half Russian half Ukrainian bitch doesn’t show up tomorrow (I didn’t ask, she just volunteered that info).

over for turboautists
this is why the NTpill is real

@LastHopeForNorman I think most people liked Elliot Rodger so that don’t mean a gottam thing

Lol shut the fuck up you ungrateful victim complexed Arvid 2.0. You could easily ascend if you wanted to you lazy dismal cunt. Literally download tinder and you'd get matches and could have sex.

There are people who are genuinely ugly that get bullied and ostrasized for it and live a life of hell in isolation and never have the opportunity to have sex or reproduce like you do so stop being such a fucking negative nigel your like a middle class man complaining about not having enough money Infront of a homeless shelter.

Why don't you change genders whilst your at it? Who is this victim complexed and attention seeking? Girls. So why don't you get sex change and just admit you're a low fucking tranny faggot.

I guess my hatred for Jews was justified all along.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Wallenberg, Blue and 3 others
6’3.5 chadlite. 20 years old.
KHHV (gave a girl a fist bump recently though JFL).
11 rejections.
Cant rate yourself, if other people say you're Chadlite then fair enough, people tend to think they're more attractive than they are. If you are actually chadlite then un-ironicly it's your personality, looking at a few of your posts you simp way to hard. Do you have friends? Can you hold a conversation? There's so many factors in your life that contribute to being a virgin.

• +1
@LastHopeForNorman I think most people liked Elliot Rodger so that don’t mean a gottam thing
If your classmates didnt liked you
Its one of the steps to social retardation

• +1
Lol shut the fuck up you ungrateful victim complexed Arvid 2.0. You could easily ascend if you wanted to you lazy dismal cunt. Literally download tinder and you'd get matches and could have sex.

There are people who are genuinely ugly that get bullied and ostrasized for it and live a life of hell in isolation and never have the opportunity to have sex or reproduce like you do so stop being such a fucking negative nigel your like a middle class man complaining about not having enough money Infront of a homeless shelter.

Why don't you change genders whilst your at it? Who is this victim complexed and attention seeking? Girls. So why don't you get sex change and just admit you're a low fucking tranny faggot.

I guess my hatred for Jews was justified all along.
Dude I say this for like the 10th time: online dating is unproductive. Online dating is just where you dump your semen. There’s no future there because normal women with no daddy issues and who get along with men don’t go to no damn online dating, they just go to the mall, church, tennis, bowling, restaurants, movies or whatever, but certainly not online dating. I mean am I wrong about this?

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Cant rate yourself, if other people say you're Chadlite then fair enough, people tend to think they're more attractive than they are. If you are actually chadlite then un-ironicly it's your personality, looking at a few of your posts you simp way to hard. Do you have friends? Can you hold a conversation? There's so many factors in your life that contribute to being a virgin.
Yes I have friends. Most people like me and offer their help, more ready to negotiate. I’m cool generally, just a little weird and luck wasn’t that great.

You're a slayer in denial

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue