Am I too ogre for east asian girls?

Met a Japanese exchange student, she looked like the budget version of my folkeskole crush, but she was sooo nice and feminine compared to danish girls.

Always thought they there maxillaless subhumans but I guess I've just only seen ugly asians until now.

View attachment 2393173View attachment 2393177View attachment 2393178

Is there any hope for my ogre self?

Perhaps if rhino+liplift+hairline lowering + bimax or genio for missing mandible?

Or will it just end up making me look gay?
You’re ruthlessly handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Very. But @BoredPrince has seen me too among a few others.
It's true, I'm one of the users who had the honor to see this monster pretending to be human

I still have nightmares...

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You’re underrating yourself hard. You look like a fucking Hollywood star. You’d have a ton of women simping for you if you were a famous actor. You kinda remind me of Dexter, by the way. You’re a HTN minimum.
Alright bro calm down with the bluepilling. OP looks autistic af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, HitAndRun, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nebula
Motherfucker said Hollywood star.
Also look at how many liked his post. This is why i am barely here anymore. Ur saying this guy is competing against pitt? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HarrierDuBois
Also look at how many liked his post. This is why i am barely here anymore. Ur saying this guy is competing against pitt? JFL
He liked it himself. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Danish_Retard and Nebula
If both of you didn't say this I'd asume I was being trolled, or perhaps it'd a coordinated attack :feelswhere:

But yeah I kinda look like Dexter ngl... But wtf does ratings matter when I can't get shit.

This just makes me feel like even more of a mentalcel
View attachment 2393247

@TUSSELEIF is chadlite minimum too and is struggling, despite being able to get sex it isn't with looksmatched girls... Autism is a bigger curse than looks after LTN-MTN imo.

Really, thought they wanted blonde prettyboys ngl
I have to dumpster dive a lot to get sex, this weekend planning on meeting up with a really fat bitch because I’m starving. Otherwise I have to put so much effort when ideally it’s the girls that make the effort, them who invite you over, and not just me that carry the conversation, while I often feel like a beggar when MTBs don’t even give a hint at wanting to meet when adding them on snap. Meanwhile other users here get model tier girls writing them first on tinder and fuck the same evening

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22623 and Xangsane
Met a Japanese exchange student, she looked like the budget version of my folkeskole crush, but she was sooo nice and feminine compared to danish girls.

Always thought they there maxillaless subhumans but I guess I've just only seen ugly asians until now.

Perhaps if rhino+liplift+hairline lowering + bimax or genio for missing mandible?

20230411 195137

20230404 172324

20230404 171833

20230411 195244

20230411 195203

Attachments

• 20221229_011415.jpg
    20221229_011415.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, saiya_online and Danish_Retard

u wont have prime appeal but u look decent so will do ok.

ogres r pretty niche here in Asia, unless u want girls over 25-30

• +1
I have to dumpster dive a lot to get sex, this weekend planning on meeting up with a really fat bitch because I’m starving. Otherwise I have to put so much effort when ideally it’s the girls that make the effort, them who invite you over, and not just me that carry the conversation, while I often feel like a beggar when MTBs don’t even give a hint at wanting to meet when adding them on snap. Meanwhile other users here get model tier girls writing them first on tinder and fuck the same evening
Which users lookswise?

• +1

How do you talk with them? What happens if u dont talk but just let your pictures talk

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TUSSELEIF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Hero of the Imperium, Magnum Opus and 2 others
You should be able to get a pretty good-looking Asian girl since you're Nordic and decent looking. People here don't realize how high the average psl in Scandinavia is compared to the US so others definitely overrated you, I'd say you're like strong MTN

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Danish_Retard
Which users lookswise?
Dunno, they just post pics of hot girls and claimed to fuck them, happens from time to time users like this post, never post their face
How do you talk with them? What happens if u dont talk but just let your pictures talk
That’s the thing, I suck at communication, and letting my pictures do the talk is my only option but many quickly lose interest and/or realize my weirdness. I have no game also. I see plenty of normies with gfs, OP could too since he is HTN and look good in a lot of pics, so there must be something very wrong with either our communication or the vibe we give off, we are both diagnosed autistic after all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Xangsane and Danish_Retard
He liked it himself. :feelskek:
I react to almost all posts in my thread

u wont have prime appeal but u look decent so will do ok.

ogres r pretty niche here in Asia, unless u want girls over 25-30
Thanks for the legit answer, over for my dreams of japussy :feelsohh:

You should be able to get a pretty good-looking Asian girl since you're Nordic and decent looking. People here don't realize how high the average psl in Scandinavia is compared to the US so others definitely overrated you, I'd say you're like strong MTN
Yeah, I'm definitely MTN in Scandi at least, if I there HTN I wouldn't be virgin.

asian girls are the finest on the earth tf are u talking about plus you‘re a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Danish_Retard
Htn with subhuman sideprofile

• +1
I see plenty of normies with gfs, OP could too since he is HTN and look good in a lot of pics, so there must be something very wrong with either our communication or the vibe we give off, we are both diagnosed autistic after all
I think this is why
I'm ntpilled

• +1
Alright bro calm down with the bluepilling. OP looks autistic af
He looks like a Hollywood actor. That’s infinite SMV.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Danish_Retard, Nebula and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
Damn you got capped by your lower third

• +1
Sounds like you and @Nebula are mad because you two are sub-Hollywood!
Im subhuman you are correct and he is white so its gg. Im dark ethnic subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
Im subhuman you are correct and he is white so its gg. Im dark ethnic subhuman
You know the rules aren’t as strict anymore because of the TikTok invasion, right? 😌

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Nebula
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Nebula, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You Look decent, almost as good as me when im thin

• +1

You're more masc. than the Asian beauty standard. The combination of rhino + infraorbital rim implants might help you a lot, IMO. Your frontal face looks a lot better than your profile.

• +1
Simple answer is no

• +1
nigger what is ogre about you your lower third is dogshit
recessed rounded chin inward gonions bloated

• JFL
He looks like a Hollywood actor. That’s infinite SMV.
The Hollywood actor

You're more masc. than the Asian beauty standard. The combination of rhino + infraorbital rim implants might help you a lot, IMO. Your frontal face looks a lot better than your profile.
What do you think of liplift for philtrum?

Simple answer is no
Jake Johnson Pain GIF by New Girl

nigger what is ogre about you your lower third is dogshit
recessed rounded chin inward gonions bloated
Philtrum, wide jaw, fwhr, nose, hooding

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
East Asian girls shouldn’t be an issue for white people. I see so many couples wmaf. You can literally be 1-2 points below her if you’re white and still pull her

• +1

Bone wise your good from there font should be fine again approach her that's a start because unless your male model there not gonna approach

• +1
RHINO ASAP

• +1
Yup completely over

• +1
What do you think of liplift for philtrum?
I don't think you would get much out of it, because I don't think your philtrum is really a failo. It looks more or less proportional.

• +1
Ngl with u this ogre masc pheno is a failo with these girls , prettyboy pheno is all u need for hot asian girls

• So Sad
I can accept the promiscuity of western girls but ill nver be able to LTR them, I'll geomaxx to Japan after my education. Try to slay white girls in the meanwhile.

You're good. Lean down more, and start swallowing with your tongue not your cheeks that'll solve your cheeks from the sides.

• +1
I can accept the promiscuity of western girls but ill nver be able to LTR them, I'll geomaxx to Japan after my education. Try to slay white girls in the meanwhile.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

Re

Remove stubble theory

• +1

Just geomaxx in Japan don't go to Korea if U are under 6.2ft because U will get height mogged stay in Japan get good woman

My guy SEA monkeys consider a white balding, overweight, middle aged man as a model. You would be like a demigod.

East Asians do have a higher standard, but you will clear in SEA.

• JFL
Just geomaxx in Japan don't go to Korea if U are under 6.2ft because U will get height mogged stay in Japan get good woman
He would still slay in Korea. Have you seen the men? They all look like girls

• +1

I have seen but I doubt he would slay if You wanna slay in Korea you need to be very tall to even top the hgh users from rich households there and good looking and some plus points

I have seen but I doubt he would slay if You wanna slay in Korea you need to be very tall to even top the hgh users from rich households there and good looking and some plus points
Bullshit, the men are hideous looking. Way too feminine. Cant even grow decent facial hair

Bullshit, the men are hideous looking. Way too feminine. Cant even grow decent facial hair
fym hideous looking most of them have pale white skin dark hair and they just need to have some sort of bone structure to pull and facial hair is own choice you know we Asians have poor facial hair and body hair growth but fast head hair growth

fym hideous looking most of them have pale white skin dark hair and they just need to have some sort of bone structure to pull and facial hair is own choice you know we Asians have poor facial hair and body hair growth but fast head hair growth
Pale white skin as if thats a plus? Only thing that tells me is they look vitamin d deficient while being malnourished.

He would slay over there just by being white. Asian men are just not it. The average korean would get mogged by him