am I truly looksminned?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’m a scrawny aspie (5’11 122) who wore thick lenned glasses and didn’t shave my pedostache for 2 years. I also let my hair grow out and didn’t take care. I don’t expect to be chad as I was rated MTN most of the time without my glasses even before my eye area improved & I shaved. I have never had acne nor had any significant skin issues

For anyone who’s stopped wearing glasses and improved their physique even if it didn’t get you girls, did it get you far more respect? Also did any changes with foids happen?

Respond niggers

Glasses are cute if you are chad and nerdy otherwise. But you won’t ascend for removing them

Glasses are cute if you are chad and nerdy otherwise. But you won’t ascend for removing them
:lul: No “chad” is wearing glasses. The only examples people bring up for this is models or actors wearing glasses for a movie or fashion set. Glasses will always be a looksmin even if you have Godly cheeks & Zygos.

:lul: No “chad” is wearing glasses. The only examples people bring up for this is models or actors wearing glasses for a movie or fashion set. Glasses will always be a looksmin even if you have Godly cheeks & Zygos.
You didn’t get my point. Again: glasses are cute if a chad is wearing them (proof: ask any girl, and see reactions to sex symbol actors wearing glasses for playing a role), and nerdy otherwise. This does NOT mean, as I said, that adding or removing glasses is going to ascend or descend you. Women are not stupid and can see the bones and soft tissue behind the glasses.

You didn’t get my point. Again: glasses are cute if a chad is wearing them (proof: ask any girl, and see reactions to sex symbol actors wearing glasses for playing a role), and nerdy otherwise. This does NOT mean, as I said, that adding or removing glasses is going to ascend or descend you. Women are not stupid and can see the bones and soft tissue behind the glasses.
I mostly agree also yea glasses are cute if a Chad puts them on but most if not allchads or Chadlites don’t wear glasses. Most attractive dudes know glasses will set them back and know it will always be a falio even if you have perfect cheeks.

Not just around foids but just getting respect as a man in general