Am i tweaking.

56and3psl

Silver
scared to talk to women after HGH fucked my face up in 4 months. What to do.?

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan, Epola, mathis and 1 other person
I feel like hgh fucked everyone's faces idk if i wanna take it anymore

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Epola, LowTierVitoBss and 1 other person
Lmao it does and nobody grows did u see my before and after pics

• +1
Reactions: Epola
fuck just saw this , brutal
Yeah isnt that shit crazy. Would have been worth it if i got taller but I didnt…. So same height and LTN Now. What do you think? possible to get back to my original look or nah?

scared to talk to women after HGH fucked my face up in 4 months. What to do.?
It’s highly unlikely that you’ve gotten any significant facial bone/cartilage growth from 4 months of hgh use. You probably just got fat and/or bloated during the same period of time.

It’s highly unlikely that you’ve gotten any significant facial bone/cartilage growth from 4 months of hgh use. You probably just got fat and/or bloated during the same period of time.
Check my thread above this. It happened so fast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah isnt that shit crazy. Would have been worth it if i got taller but I didnt…. So same height and LTN Now. What do you think? possible to get back to my original look or nah?
1. Not ltn even after your descension
2. I don't see any permanent damage , probably fixable through good diet and skincare?(idk)
3. BGM said you look good and BGM calls even htns subhuman.

And i did use a lot of shit like peptides and SST inhubtators and shit, GH but only maybe for 7.5 months in total. But ruined my face completely. Check the thread above

1. Not ltn even after your descension
2. I don't see any permanent damage , probably fixable through good diet and skincare?(idk)
3. BGM said you look good and BGM calls even htns subhuman.
Bone structure changed a bit, nose and cheekbones widened. Majoirry of it looks to be maybe added fat, imcredibly worse skin, and depression. And who is BGM?

Also u should tell the mods to delete SST inhibiton posts on heightmaxximg. Teens do it and its incredibly dangerous and thats what messed me up.

Bone structure changed a bit, nose and cheekbones widened. Majoirry of it looks to be maybe added fat, imcredibly worse skin, and depression. And who is BGM?
blackgymmax, the stupid useless autist that rates literally everyone subhuman, also the guy that potentially made a kid kill himself

blackgymmax, the stupid useless autist that rates literally everyone subhuman, also the guy that potentially made a kid kill himself
Ohhh lmao nah i think he was trolling me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kofri727
idk man really , I'd suggest eating a healthy diet and get good skincare . U r fine with these alone

And i did use a lot of shit like peptides and SST inhubtators and shit, GH but only maybe for 7.5 months in total. But ruined my face completely. Check the thread above
Yeah, honestly it does seem like you got some cartilage growth. Your nose looks bigger but that’s an easy fix. Other than that the only thing that looks noticeably worse is your skin quality and your eyelids. I can’t tell if it’s caused by all the experimental shit you injected or if it’s because of some other coincidental factor, but what is important is that you can fix both quite easily. Stop eating shit, get a good skin care routine, and if they eyelids don’t get any better just get a blepharoplasty along with the rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
Yeah, honestly it does seem like you got some cartilage growth. Your nose looks bigger but that’s an easy fix. Other than that the only thing that looks noticeably worse is your skin quality and your eyelids. I can’t tell if it’s caused by all the experimental shit you injected or if it’s because of some other coincidental factor, but what is important is that you can fix both quite easily. Stop eating shit, get a good skin care routine, and if they eyelids don’t get any better just get a blepharoplasty along with the rhino.
Wtf doss a blep do

Obviously but kike wtat is it

makes eyelids look less subhuman

IMG 2978
Recent pic of me in camera. Although i descended. i think if i skin care max, fix eyes i could be MID MTN

Already looking good imo, you look like ur towering over everyone else there. How tall are you?
5’9 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wish i didnt try and heightmax. believe it or not the average man is not above 5’9 and there was like 600 people there

5’9 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wish i didnt try and heightmax. believe it or not the average man is not above 5’9 and there was like 600 people there
isnt the avg in america is 5'9?

Low htn in that pic imo
You want to know something? although my appeal was way higher pre GH. Im much more masc now, my midface is less compact a bit, 1.01 now instead of 1.04 but my cheekbones also widened and i got some goinin gains from chewing. not sure what to think of this yet. i guess i wont know intil i surgery max. i already planned to anyways. i hear you got OBO. Did u like the results?

it's a hardpass for me personally i was stacking up money for it but i guess the only last altenative is customized angular jaw implants:feelsuhh:

@NerverBegan This was yesterday
nigga you look htn on this pic also a foid is legit laying down on your chest,should have been slaying her pussy instead of posting like an autist on here

nigga you look htn on this pic also a foid is legit laying down on your chest,should have been slaying her pussy instead of posting like an autist on here
Maybe my face isnt as ruined as i thought 😭

Thats my sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Woah
Reactions: NerverBegan
You want to know something? although my appeal was way higher pre GH. Im much more masc now, my midface is less compact a bit, 1.01 now instead of 1.04 but my cheekbones also widened and i got some goinin gains from chewing. not sure what to think of this yet. i guess i wont know intil i surgery max. i already planned to anyways. i hear you got OBO. Did u like the results?
Idk if you’re pilled enough yet, but you’d benefit quite a lot from obo. Mine turned out mogger.

U could try HGH for like 3 months low dose and see if u grow thoufj. Im the only person it happened to. the only difference is, what seems to have happened was. im the only guy who mixed SST inhibition with peptides + HGH which was stupid. Even if my IGF1 was low, my body never had a break from the IGF1. But my plates were open so i should have grown instead of my face lmao.

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
Idk if you’re pilled enough yet, but you’d benefit quite a lot from obo. Mine turned out mogger.
MY ESR is sh!t its .44 so what would OBO do for me? And isnt the surgery like make u blind

MY ESR is sh!t its .44 so what would OBO do for me?
obviously, place your ear in the ideal range, but also improve the position of your eyeballs within the orbit and make your intercanthal-nasal wall area more spaces. Both of these characteristics are not very well known by most on the forum, but they have a large aesthetic impact on the face.
And isnt the surgery like make u blind
Yeah, good thing Siri exists so I can respond to your messages