descension in 8 months from acronegaly. is it even possible to get near i was? please help. am i cooked 😭 now.

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 7004
IMG 6552
IMG 6609
IMG 5821
IMG 7160

pics are all 8-9 months apart. acromegaly led to this. what do i do. last pic is me now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Epola, Autismcel, nigkook and 1 other person
how did u get acromegaly

From prettyboy to :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, tombradylover, teefight and 7 others
Only diff I really notice is your nose. And they got doctors for that so make some money and relax

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Alexios and maxxmclooks
#

This nigga look fukkin retarded

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, horsefacin and maxxmclooks
just accept that you will be doing the dance monkey + stand up comedy routine to get woman from now on. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
dawg i’m confused is
just accept that you will be doing the dance monkey + stand up comedy routine to get woman from now on. :hnghn:
this shit not reversible? these pics are 8 months apart..

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
@mvp2v1 dude how fucked am i now.

@mvp2v1 dude how fucked am i now.
youll be fine. focus on the basics. you didn't descend much. maybe a little, but as you finish puberty it will resolve itself imo.

youll be fine. focus on the basics. you didn't descend much. maybe a little, but as you finish puberty it will resolve itself imo.
i’m 17.5 now. i think im done w puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
You look the same, you just look like you stopped taking care of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
rhino will save you

honestly the before photos the lighting made it so we can't see the true size of your nose, but in the afters the lighting is so obvious
you all of a sudden gained massive dark circles and you seem to have more fat around your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and aestheticsrespecter
Pm me. I might be able to help clarify

i’m 17.5 now. i think im done w puberty.
you have at leased 5 more years left. just because you are not growing in height does not mean your done with puberty.

no my face isn’t good anymore, the before pics aren’t me anymore g. The last one is me after acromegaly.
Ur good

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
was 16 years old and everyone told me if i didn’t grow my life was over but
Why TF would you do that. Anyways lean down again, get a rhino and there is no going back you fucked up. Also get better skin again atleast you have a brow ridge now which you might have to get reduced.
i should have known i was a bit more facially blessed then some of the incels who have me advice here. i got so fucked man. i want to kill kyself now.

Don't mind the faggots here being rude to you
You look cute bro, Hope you recover well

was 16 years old and everyone told me if i didn’t grow my life was over but

i should have known i was a bit more facially blessed then some of the incels who have me advice here. i got so fucked man. i want to kill kyself now.
Let's not be impulsive as you were. This forum is retarded af it takes a lot of research to accurately know what is legit and what isn't. Now that the high has done what it had to all you can do is recover as much as you can. Follow the steps I recommended. Your side hasn't descended much if at all. Front looks bloat af. Lose the bloat and then we'll see what to do.

Let's not be impulsive as you were. This forum is retarded af it takes a lot of research to accurately know what is legit and what isn't. Now that the high has done what it had to all you can do is recover as much as you can. Follow the steps I recommended. Your side hasn't descended much if at all. Front looks bloat af. Lose the bloat and then we'll see what to do.
Haseeb

Ok
Okay. but i don’t know why im bloated i’ve been off everything for a couple months now.. is it diet?

is this what awaits us hghcels @nakus @benchlordthethird

Ok

Okay. but i don’t know why im bloated i’ve been off everything for a couple months now.. is it diet?
Idk I don't even research steroids. But I've heard hgh does do this. Start eating clean and exercising. I feel like cardio should help idk not an expert on this. Just a rhino would be needed the rest honestly didn't deform just hid behind bloat

You look the same, just different lighting

.org moment though

You guys inject life ruining face altering drugs before getting a non

You look the same, just different lighting

.org moment though

You guys inject life ruining face altering drugs before getting a non
i clearly don’t look the same

damn man, I'm sorry

It fucked ur nose, still a mtn tho imo

Looks like your gonions grew more outwards, which is probably a good thing in the long run. But your nose grew which is a bad thing, try getting your skin to how it was in the pictures from months before and see how you feel.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Looks like your gonions grew more outwards, which is probably a good thing in the long run. But your nose grew which is a bad thing, try getting your skin to how it was in the pictures from months before and see how you feel.
I don't think i can… hgh changed my skin somehow idk but even my undertones are different man.