Am I ugly?

A lot of people say that idk why I guess I don’t really have masculine features
Ur just young dawg. Ur a hell of a lot better looking than I was at 14 and puberty carried me. Just lock in on the gym and diet and take creatine d3 and magnesium daily and get off this forum

I mean I can pull some but a lot js call me ugly and I also don’t really the have the personality to pull
Girls project hella. The better looking you get the more bitchy ugly hoes will act like they’re better than u bc they know they wouldn’t be able to get u anuwa

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and Josiahblackpil
Girls always call me ugly and I’m not sure what I can fix. Also please rate me with a ltn-Chad scale and psl would be nice to know as well. Also srry if any frauding.
high mtn youre fine just debloat

Girls always call me ugly and I’m not sure what I can fix. Also please rate me with a ltn-Chad scale and psl would be nice to know as well. Also srry if any frauding.
Its so over

• +1
Reactions: Josiahblackpil
get off of this forum u stupid fucking volcel go back to chico edits u stupid bum

fishing for compliments no girls calling u ugly nigger

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Lol come on dude, you're obviously not ugly at all. You look good.

Only the first pic is bad rest is good if you think you can’t get girls that bad geo max to uk and slay these things