Am i white for a curry

Tbh I am satisfied with my skin color and never have I used skin bleaching stuff. Idk what range I am in though. I would say I am medium dark skinned.
Tbh I am satisfied with my skin color and never have I used skin bleaching stuff. Idk what range I am in though. I would say I am medium dark skinned.

here is my current skin tone maybe 14 ? i'm a little bit tanned rn

tbf 14 is near Ideal. just take care of your skin and it will get to a good range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
here is my current skin tone maybe 14 ? i'm a little bit tanned rn

if you want to be your childhood tone then you can do what I recomended . but gluta thionine isnt necessary
Is 16 good or should i try for a 14
what ever one you want.

but id go for 14 since the tan on top of warm undertones makes some dudes look like they have jaundice

• +1
if you want to be your childhood tone then you can do what I recomended . but gluta thionine isnt necessary

what ever one you want.

but id go for 14 since the tan on top of warm undertones makes some dudes look like they have jaundice
so basically megadosin vitamin C + exfoliant ?
i already eat lots of rice.
What about retin A ?

so basically megadosin vitamin C + exfoliant ?
i already eat lots of rice.
What about retin A ?
you put the vitamin c on your skin. and yea pretty much. the rice would probably be more effective on skin too.

retin a is said to be good . it increases sun sensitivity tho so decide whether or not you want that and sunscreen too.

its good for healing scars and skin health I heard
Idk about mine I think it is 26.
what was it as a child?

• +1
you put the vitamin c on your skin. and yea pretty much. the rice would probably be more effective on skin too.

retin a is said to be good . it increases sun sensitivity tho so decide whether or not you want that and sunscreen too.

its good for healing scars and skin health I heard

what was it as a child?
what about my current tone skin in the pic send ? 14 ? 15 ? i don't know to determinate it well ngl

what about my current tone skin in the pic send ? 14 ? 15 ? i don't know to determinate it well ngl
youd have to see for yourself just looking at your skin at the lightest part (non recently tanned basically) and comparing it to the chart

• +1