rate me and give advice please

Attachments

• 58EF9E03-BF78-4B8B-A718-67B3F2DE47E6.mp4
    3.9 MB
Naw your not wrong but I’d try growing out your hair a little more, would help

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Naw your not wrong but I’d try growing out your hair a little more, would help
yeah growing it out rn thanks man, what rating would u give MTN?

Idk like 5.5 or 6 I think you have potential if you grow out your hair, I’m jealous of your nose tbh.

Idk like 5.5 or 6 I think you have potential if you grow out your hair, I’m jealous of your nose tbh.
I thought my nose was a pretty big failo, thanks anyway man a 6 is Low HTN I’m pretty sure so life fuel

I thought my nose was a pretty big failo, thanks anyway man a 6 is Low HTN I’m pretty sure so life fuel
Bro your above average all that matters don’t listen to the incels on here

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, ZAATOP4, greywind and 2 others
htn imo

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
It masks my longish philtrum no? also what would u rate me thanks for advice
It doesnt mask anything it just looks retarded, shave it, and maybe try and get a tan, might just be bc its dark but you look a little pasty.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
It doesnt mask anything it just looks retarded, shave it, and maybe try and get a tan, might just be bc its dark but you look a little pasty.
nah bro I’m extremely tan😂 people think I’m Middle Eastern irl but yeah maybe I should shave it

nah bro I’m extremely tan😂 people think I’m Middle Eastern irl but yeah maybe I should shave it
Trust me bro, I know 14 year olds with the same type of facial hair just shave it. Other than that I guess just try and grow your hair out as quickly as possible and get a haircut that makes your head look less like a square.

Trust me bro, I know 14 year olds with the same type of facial hair just shave it. Other than that I guess just try and grow your hair out as quickly as possible and get a haircut that makes your head look less like a square.
I quite like my square head tho as it looks masculine and jaw wider, defo need to grow hair out and yeah I’ll shave it thanks for helping man, what rating am I (MTN, LTN etc)

Id just grow the stache out more and maybe even a goatee and maybe a better trim
yeah need to grow hair out, stache idk whether to shave or grow out thanks

• +1
Reactions: pandac
Nose is really good. Its upturned, narrow, straight, no nostril show and no hanging columella.

Nose is really good. Its upturned, narrow, straight, no nostril show and no hanging columella.
thanks man, not sure what some of that means but I’m sure it’s positive. Overall what would u rate me bro😁

Low htn imo

• +1
Thank you man, what’s my potential
A goatee would ascend you somewhat due to your short chin to pilthrum ratio

Maybe mid HTN without surgery but that may be generous as youre nearly maxxed out already

• +1

Maybe mid HTN without surgery but that may be generous as youre nearly maxxed out already
yeah just need to grow hair out really and facial hair and get lean (23%bf) and I should be there

How is he htn

his nose is faggot, my hooked masculine nose mogs

Bro u gave me HTN in PMs why the switch up?
Im kidding lol, i just said masc hooked nose bro.

idk why u keep making these threads, ur 6'5 htn, go outside bro!

Im kidding lol, i just said masc hooked nose bro.

idk why u keep making these threads, ur 6'5 htn, go outside bro!
bro I have nothing to do at night lmao in my country it’s like 11pm, thanks anyway man 😂 now ik it’s a joke it’s pretty funny

If u tall without fucked up teeth u htn

If u tall without fucked up teeth u htn
I’m 6’5 so tall anywhere other than Holland and teeth look like Turkey teeth (very white and healthy) so yeah I’m pretty good in both of them so am I HTN?

I’m 6’5 so tall anywhere other than Holland and teeth look like Turkey teeth (very white and healthy) so yeah I’m pretty good in both of them so am I HTN?
U that tall man go outside, u might be even Chad lite in motion, if you don’t fuck it’s because u say weird shit irl

• +1
U that tall man go outside, u might be even Chad lite in motion, if you don’t fuck it’s because u say weird shit irl
no I have the chances too but I’m Christian so waiting, I’m only on here cos I wanna look really good😂

no I have the chances too but I’m Christian so waiting, I’m only on here cos I wanna look really good😂
The golden dick syndrome cause too many options, I know that.

Just break all the hearth you can before becoming an oldecel you’ll regret it

The golden dick syndrome cause too many options, I know that.

Just break all the hearth you can before becoming an oldecel you’ll regret it
U really think I should? I have gf rn

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
U really think I should? I have gf rn
If it’s your first girlfriend and you really love her, please stay together till the end.
Cause the first love is really sacred if it’s not none of this matters

But it’s my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and grungymallard97
If it’s your first girlfriend and you really love her, please stay together till the end.
Cause the first love is really sacred if it’s not none of this matters

But it’s my opinion
yup it’s my first gf had her like a year now thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN