Am I wrong to think I’m MTN here?

You look fine bro don’t listen to the apes on here

How is he htn
Good forward growth, lean, good skin, very good eyes and good jaw width relative to zygos

His only failos are long ass pilthrum and face on the wider side

Maybe htn was a little generous but atleast high mtn

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Good forward growth, lean, good skin, very good eyes and good jaw width relative to zygos

not lean rn (23%bf) but thanks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Your facial leanless is ideal. Any leaner less would make you look gaunt unless youre cheeksucking
nope it’s my maxilla it’s too wide almost, my teeth suck my cheeks under when resting lmao

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Potential of the charts + high appeal prob about 5.5-6 ur rlly good looking bro
Thanks bro, what is my potential and .org rating rn (LTN, MTN etc)

Capped as strong MTN without surgeries

Surely it’s not that bad of a take considering the difference between strong MTN and HTN is like 0.25😂
Ur capped at strong mtn which means thats ur natural potential. It doesn’t mean that you are that at the moment

• +1
Reactions: scooter
Ur capped at strong mtn which means thats ur natural potential. It doesn’t mean that you are that at the moment
yeah but I’ve never got a rating below strong MTN as I am rn?🤷🏽‍♂️ so ur an anomaly, my average rating rn is like Low-mid HTN and plus if I was a MTN capped I wouldn’t get any female attention😂😂

yeah but I’ve never got a rating below strong MTN as I am rn?🤷🏽‍♂️ so ur an anomaly, my average rating rn is like Low-mid HTN and plus if I was a MTN capped I wouldn’t get any female attention😂😂
I’ve seen terrible looking guys get female attention lol. Just cuz u pull ltb doesn’t mean anything to me jfl. Sorry ur ego is hurt just my opinion. Ur nose holds u back alot

• +1
I’ve seen terrible looking guys get female attention lol. Just cuz u pull ltb doesn’t mean anything to me jfl. Sorry ur ego is hurt just my opinion. Ur nose holds u back alot
bro my ego was non existent I’m just saying u calling everyone else wrong and that ur right when nobody else has rated me anything like u makes me think ur projecting, I’m 6’5 which halos enough and my gf is pretty much SL hardly LTB

bro my ego was non existent I’m just saying u calling everyone else wrong and that ur right when nobody else has rated me anything like u makes me think ur projecting, I’m 6’5 which halos enough and my gf is pretty much SL hardly LTB
You aren’t pulling a Stacy-lite so ur clearly blinded by love or lust whatever it may be. Congrats ur tall but so are other guys. You just aren’t appealing

• +1
Damn right you not attractive but I’ll give you mid mtn
u got any advice for me bro? I ain’t started softmaxxing yet but I have a lot of work to do

tf u are 6 foot 5 and low HTN, just leave this website and go slay

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97