Am really considering lip lift but....

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
I heard u might get permanent scars. how often does this happen and is there anyway to prevent?

Wish I could do that, my chin is too tall for that. If I'll do lip lifting My philtrum will become extremelly short and I'll become Giga Chad Meme

gay surgery

• WTF
Reactions: Tai Lung
I heard u might get permanent scars. how often does this happen and is there anyway to prevent?
No not really. The most you can do is apply the stuff your doctor will give you after the surgery and then just pray it won’t be that bad. If it really ascends you then def get the surgery.

No not really. The most you can do is apply the stuff your doctor will give you after the surgery and then just pray it won’t be that bad. If it really ascends you then def get the surgery.
thank god
yes it would ascend me alot (fix my midface ratio, fix chin to phil + can help with my narrow upper lip)

thank god
yes it would ascend me alot (fix my midface ratio, fix chin to phil + can help with my narrow upper lip)
Get it then. I’m also considering getting a small lip lift with my rhinoplasty that I’m getting in the summer. It would def help my midface ratio too. My upper lip isn’t even small but it’s a bit downturned which makes my midface longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Cope his name is Ernest Halimov
The model is real but it is very heavily photoshopped. Go look into the woman who took those photos. Only so many pictures exist and none in a video interview or something a like. Stupid