[AMA] What's attractive in males

What's the best hair style for a naturally high and round hairline?

Gay people wouldn't be here. It's too easy for them.

Imagine a real gay incel. He'd be so fucking subhuman. Sad

What's the best hair style for a naturally high and round hairline?

Gay people wouldn't be here. It's too easy for them.

He literally said he's gay, retard!

Yeah. There's 2 guys in my calc class who I'd let fuck me any time, and they're both tall and have good jawlines.

(Mods don't bully me! I'm helping people ascend by being a primary source of info that isn't a virtue-signaling female)

What do you think this means?!

Low IQ af

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Beetlejuice and AsGoodAsItGets
South Sudan is one of the worst shitholes on this planet, having a western passport is probably enough to get LTR with a South Sudanese girl.
I mean in the west, there are alot of sudanese people in australia

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Looks234, thecel and 1 other person
Minimum height for a 5/10 male to get his looksmatch?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mogstar
I imagine @thecel as a powerbottom tbh

• JFL
OP; once a drunk gay man offered money for me for sex (I politely declined his offer). Some other gay men have been interested in me too. You have seen at least 1 picture of me. What do you think about my appeal among gays? I'm not a high T man; I have got the impression that many gays like masc dom men, which is something that I'm not.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadeep, mogstar and 2 others
How to look dom as a rice?

• +1
What you need to be in 2021 to get laid
original.jpg
Unironically looks like @thecel morph.

• Woah
Thoughts?
12.jpg
4.jpg
11.jpg
17.jpg
14.jpg
14-1-jpg.1024857
10.jpg

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11604
I'm 6'7" and 4/10 and can't even get my looksmatch.

Height, above 6'3", is pretty much cope. IMO taller than 6'6" begins to negatively impact desirability in the general female population

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and mogstar
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Height, above 6'3", is pretty much cope. IMO taller than 6'6" begins to negatively impact desirability
I don't think so once you are very tall there is a niche of women that will find you very attractive

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 1100, thecel and 1 other person
Is this your coming out thread? Also shouldn't you tell that girl that you have been leading on or are you bi.

I told her a while (1 to 2 months) ago, and she said something like "Now I have to fight both sides" as if anyone will ever want me jfl. I can't scroll up far enough to see the real message without iMessage crashing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9670
Can I get white girls?
Alfonso Herrera 2 gthumb gwdata1200 ghdata1200 gfitdatamax

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Beetlejuice
I told her a while (1 to 2 months) ago, and she said something like "Now I have to fight both sides" as if anyone will ever want me jfl. I can't scroll up far enough to see the real message without iMessage crashing.
never tell a girl you are bi women are disgusted by bisexual men, it's better to pretend to be gay

• JFL
I don't think so once you are very tall there is a niche of women that will find you very attractive

Niche.

It decreases average desirability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Are straight lower lids really exists without squinting?

• +1
Niche.

It decreases average desirability.
yes but for a specific niche very tall men are very desirable, which is better than wider lower appeal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer
never tell a girl you are bi women are disgusted by bisexual men, it's better to pretend to be gay

Then how tf do I get into her panties?

The question is where do you find that niche? I'm 6'7" and haven't been able to find anyone like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and thecel
The question is where do you find that niche? I'm 6'7" and haven't been able to find anyone like that.
foidlets or tall girls most likely

• Woah
OP; once a drunk gay man offered money for me for sex (I politely declined his offer). Some other gay men have been interested in me too. You have seen at least 1 picture of me. What do you think about my appeal among gays? I'm not a high T man; I have got the impression that many gays like masc dom men, which is something that I'm not.

My uneducated opinion, based on the 1 pic u sent me, is that u have more appeal to gay guys than straight girls. Cus u looked sort of faggoty idk why jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Wallenberg and Deleted member 9670
My uneducated opinion, based on the 1 pic u sent me, is that u have more appeal to gay guys than straight girls. Cus u looked sort of faggoty idk why jfl
Well fortunately that's not my experience jfl.

• +1
What is the ideal point difference in a relationship EX: Male (7/10) dates a Female (5/10) so this is a 2 point difference (7-5=2)

Ideal for keeping an LTR going as long as possible: as big of a difference as possible

General ideal but sadly nonexistsent in 2021: looksmatch, 0 difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Minimum height for a 5/10 male to get his looksmatch?

6 feet

OR

IF ≥ 5'10, ≥ 3 inches taller than the girl

ELSE, ≥ 5 inches taller than the girl

Source: my ass

I'm super duper lazy these days. I don't research and read studies :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
If a masc person could have one prettyboy feature what do you think is the most essential

Full plump lips

Also what is the coolest personality to have with girls and while texting them(clown, quiet, etc.)

The result of watching every how to text girls video