AMA

Ye that’s why I scribble on chest yes?
No the shirt is from local football club I play at. I would very easily be doxxed if it was visible

Are you from Sweden

You make out with attractive girls right? How to converse with girls and get appeal to Scandinavian blonde MTB/HTB+ ?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You make out with attractive girls right? How to converse with girls and get appeal to Scandinavian blonde MTB/HTB+ ?
Numbers game

how do i stick my dick inside 16 yo pussy, like what are the steps, apart from being reasonably gl, like how do you meet her? ig? what do you message her? and how does the convo go from hi and hello to having sex? why did allah curse me with autism

how do i stick my dick inside 16 yo pussy, like what are the steps, apart from being reasonably gl, like how do you meet her? ig? what do you message her? and how does the convo go from hi and hello to having sex? why did allah curse me with autism
You download yubo. You don’t start off with saying hi, but you ask them for their red flag, and you just converse with them like a normal human being

• +1
Reactions: twilight
You download yubo. You don’t start off with saying hi, but you ask them for their red flag, and you just converse with them like a normal human being
htn + right ?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger