Amazing Mushroom Hidden In Plain Sight (GTFIH)

Glasscel

Glasscel

def on the spectrum

Amanita Muscaria, commonly known as Fly Agaric. Everybody thinks this is a "toxic" mushroom, and your told to not eat it. JFL at those idiots. It's a 100% legal mushroom that is incredible. It's a safe and risk free Alcohol alternative, cheap as fuck, and might cure your ass of sleep problems.

I'll go over some basic theory, and teach you how to prepare it. If this get enough upvotes might make more in-depth theory, and my experience when I get it. There are two interesting compounds, Ibotenic Acid and Muscimol. The benefits come from Muscimol

Ibotenic Acid: (Neuro toxin)

Muscimol: (Not Neuro Toxin)

Benefits from Muscimol
Muscimol is a powerful GABA-A agonist, meaning it boosts it. For unware niggers GABA-A is calming on the mind, so more GABA-A means your more calm.
1. Sleep: The reason it's powerful for sleep is because it calms your mind the fuck down, the amount that has turned their sleep around with this is insane. because it's not always just lack of melatonin, for many it's an overactive mind. Especially for you autistic .org users
2. Alcohol Mimic: It does not mimic alcohol 100%, but it's close enough to be viable as an alternative. Because both act on the GABA-A receptor, Alcohol also gets some effect from being a neurotoxin. If you take Amanita Muscaria as a alcohol replacement, you need to combo it with caffeine to not fall asleep.
3. Amanita Muscaria is cheap as fuck, and Muscimol is extremely potent. In terms of effect it's stronger than any Psilocybin

How To Prepare
I'm gonna keep this simple. Get your mushrooms, wash them, cut them up. Now put them in a pot, fill the pot with water, and lemon juice. Goal here is to get 2.5 - 3 PH, you can calculate it, or get a meter/strips. Now boil for 30-45 min, take out your mushroom. Now simmer just below boil for 3-4 hours. Now you've got yourself some Muscimol infused tee. Be very careful with doses, it should hit pretty hard. The basic theory is we through the low PH enviorment turn Ibotenic Acid into Muscimol
(For longer guide

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, 5'7 zoomer, Kasanova and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Amanita Muscaria, commonly known as Fly Agaric. Everybody thinks this is a "toxic" mushroom, and your told to not eat it. JFL at those idiots. It's a 100% legal mushroom that is incredible. It's a safe and risk free Alcohol alternative, cheap as fuck, and might cure your ass of sleep problems.

I'll go over some basic theory, and teach you how to prepare it. If this get enough upvotes might make more in-depth theory, and my experience when I get it. There are two interesting compounds, Ibotenic Acid and Muscimol. The benefits come from Muscimol

View attachment 2557901

View attachment 2557904

Benefits from Muscimol
Muscimol is a powerful GABA-A agonist, meaning it boosts it. For unware niggers GABA-A is calming on the mind, so more GABA-A means your more calm.
1. Sleep: The reason it's powerful for sleep is because it calms your mind the fuck down, the amount that has turned their sleep around with this is insane. because it's not always just lack of melatonin, for many it's an overactive mind. Especially for you autistic .org users
2. Alcohol Mimic: It does not mimic alcohol 100%, but it's close enough to be viable as an alternative. Because both act on the GABA-A receptor, Alcohol also gets some effect from being a neurotoxin. If you take Amanita Muscaria as a alcohol replacement, you need to combo it with caffeine to not fall asleep.
3. Amanita Muscaria is cheap as fuck, and Muscimol is extremely potent. In terms of effect it's stronger than any Psilocybin

How To Prepare
I'm gonna keep this simple. Get your mushrooms, wash them, cut them up. Now put them in a pot, fill the pot with water, and lemon juice. Goal here is to get 2.5 - 3 PH, you can calculate it, or get a meter/strips. Now boil for 30-45 min, take out your mushroom. Now simmer just below boil for 3-4 hours. Now you've got yourself some Muscimol infused tee. Be very careful with doses, it should hit pretty hard. The basic theory is we through the low PH enviorment turn Ibotenic Acid into Muscimol
(For longer guide

Penile herpes

what did you feel from it, any visions?

Ive also tasted it before its pretty bad

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
have you used alcohol for sleep
Weed and alcohol is bad for sleep, you won’t wake up on time. And you’ll feel lethargic all day after.

Things like magnesium or 1-2mg melatonin are enough to maintain a healthy sleep cycle. Melatonin should be used to regulate sleep on days you aren’t able to sleep or the night after a all nighter

Weed and alcohol is bad for sleep, you won’t wake up on time. And you’ll feel lethargic all day after.

Things like magnesium or 1-2mg melatonin are enough to maintain a healthy sleep cycle. Melatonin should be used to regulate sleep on days you aren’t able to sleep or the night after a all nighter
Yeah that's the thing
Muscimol does not fuck sleep quality, and you don't build tolerance

Yeah that's the thing
Muscimol does not fuck sleep quality, and you don't build tolerance
Why eat a dirty ass mushroom from the woods instead of magnesium lol.

Why eat a dirty ass mushroom from the woods instead of magnesium lol.
You make a tea, and you build tolerance to melatonin.
Magnesium won't fix sleep for most dogo

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Glasscel

View attachment 2557901

View attachment 2557904

Benefits from Muscimol

How To Prepare
(For longer guide

Are you sure that muscimol isn't a neurotoxin?
The only difference I see between them structurally is that the neurotoxin has a ketone group (that two lined O on the top right) and alcohol group (the one lined OH) and muscimol doesn't.

Usually, chemicals structured the same have similar effects.

Last edited:
Are you sure that muscimol isn't a neurotoxin?
The only difference I see between them structurally is that the neurotoxin has a ketone group (that two lined O on the top right) and alcohol group (the one lined OH) and muscimol doesn't.

Usually, chemicals structured the same have similar effects.
From all my research it seems Muscimol is not a neurotoxin, in that is does not cause permeant harm to the brain. Muscimol and Ibotenic acid do pretty different things

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Where I find it nugger