Amazing results with L-Tyrosine!

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
Amazing results with l-tyrosine!

Hello! For the past few months, I've been experimenting with l-tyrosine. I suspected some sort of dopamine deficiency, and caffeine only worked somewhat, so I tried it out. I didn't take regular doses. The longest I took it daily was maybe 2 weeks, then stopped for bit, and repeat.

The first few days I wasn't sure if it was placebo, but I felt better. Then, at the end of the first week, the results were amazing (and consistently stayed amazing after that). It's like I see the world in a whole new perspective. It's how I imagine non-depressed people see the world. I got a more level-headed and more big-picture perspective. My anxiety pretty much disappeared. Even the colours look prettier!

I've found out that the perfect dose for me is to drink some caffeine, combined with 2 l-tyrosine capsules (500mgx2), and then go for a walk for an hour or so. The walking is critical, since apparently exercise helps l-tyrosine kick in, from my experience. I bought my l-tyrosine from Amazon (ca).

Just wanted to share! :)





@Eriot Lodger




//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 22124
Dude I am trying to get to the grocery store to make some important purchased but I promise I'll read it spon. Love you man! Hope you have a wonderful night!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Dude I am trying to get to the grocery store to make some important purchased but I promise I'll read it spon. Love you man! Hope you have a wonderful night!

Love you brother. Have a great night also

Ill be an Night Owl tonight again as usual

I took 2 tablespoons of Tyrosine

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I could instantly tell this wasn't a Thomas DOM thread even before scrolling down.

Mirin unique writing style!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
@MoggerGaston have you tried L Tyrosine 💀
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

leon kennedy
Replies
1
Views
23
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
mltn2mtn
Replies
3
Views
31
DrRodger
DrRodger
browgi27
Replies
1
Views
29
browgi27
browgi27
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
48
maxilexo
maxilexo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top