Amazon apprenticeship

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Has anyone applied for one before? I applied for a Mechatronics one a few days ago, I didn’t think they’d reply this fast. Now I have to do some assessment centre thing when I know fuck all about Mechatronics JFL.

I applied for every engineering apprenticeship as a backup, but the Amazon one seems pretty good. I’d be on £30k a year, they’d pay for my accommodation in another city and it’s with Amazon.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension and Manletmachine
Has anyone applied for one before? I applied for a Mechatronics one a few days ago, I didn’t think they’d reply this fast. Now I have to do some assessment centre thing when I know fuck all about Mechatronics JFL.

I applied for every engineering apprenticeship as a backup, but the Amazon one seems pretty good. I’d be on £30k a year, they’d pay for my accommodation in another city and it’s with Amazon.
What city bludawg

What city bludawg
I’m from Birmingham but it would be in Manchester. They’d pay for me to live in Manchester and then go back to Birmingham on weekends. The crazy thing is this is for a level 3 apprenticeship, most of them are max £15k a year.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’m from Birmingham but it would be in Manchester. They’d pay for me to live in Manchester and then go back to Birmingham on weekends. The crazy thing is this is for a level 3 apprenticeship, most of them are max £15k a year.
What exactly will u do

Never knew amazon did apprenticeships schools are actually fucking useless they didnt tell us shit

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and N1666
wtf 30k for a level 3? That is madness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and N1666
What exactly will u do
I don’t even know :lul:. I already got into a college for an engineering or IT apprenticeship and they will find me a company to work with, I just applied to other ones as a backup in case. I haven’t done any research

Exactly, it’s because it’s Amazon and they are sought after and highly competitive. I don’t even think I’ll have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It's probably like a 12 month contract though ye but that is insane because even a 16 year old can apply

• +1
It's probably like a 12 month contract though ye but that is insane because even a 16 year old can apply

Level 3 apprenticeships normally run between 15 and 18 months. So he could come out of it with around 45k and valuable experience

It’s a 4 year programme. The only qualifications you must have are a pass at gcses and you can’t have anything higher. So yes most of the applicants will be 16/17

• Woah