Ambanis spent 267$ USD million on a wedding for their son with a used-up hag

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

Her ex:

They all lifemog me, so this is me coping.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: human304, fogdart, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Brutallllllll

Her ex is a chad while her husband is literally a subhuman lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others
Brutallllllll

Her ex is a chad while her husband is literally a subhuman lmao
the rich dude should go bald and just pump them weights broooo!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Lynxress
Subhuman marrying subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Lynxress
I swear this nigga is so dumb, with that money he can get every model he wants and let them be his slaves, why fucking marry a used up subhuman damn

This nigga didn't even try to cut hir hair or trim beard jfl.
The power of money.
But the girl is gonna keep dreaming of her ex for the rest of her life.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Subhuman232
I swear this nigga is so dumb, with that money he can get every model he wants and let them be his slaves, why fucking marry a used up subhuman damn
Social connections, it's a common thing among conglomerates

• +1
Reactions: robtical
The power of money.
honestly the dudes father is so rich, he can live like a king, tbh he doesn't even need looks lol, Idk why he'd marry a woman though, he can just create his own 5 women slave

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Social connections, it's a common thing among conglomerates
I feel like the dude will still fuck other woman ngl, the woman he married is probably just for connections

I doubt rich kids like this are used to only having 1 woman

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I feel like the dude will still fuck other woman ngl, the woman he married is probably just for connections

I doubt rich kids like this are used to only having 1 woman
Jfl you think his estrogenic body is capable to hold an erection?

Jfl you think his estrogenic body is capable to hold an erection?
bro it doesn't matter, this niggas got top tier doctors, he'd just pop a pill and it's all good

bro it doesn't matter, this niggas got top tier doctors, he'd just pop a pill and it's all good
Top doctors indeed, he lost 100kg in 2 months by surgery and shit.
Just to eat his jew gloysop and get obese again.

Spoiled brat, and I have Sen a few of his vids.not even a hint of masculinity. Fag acts like an 8 year old girl

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
And today on currygossip.org

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Girl is from rich family as well.
The power of money.
Well i mean they spent their entire life getting simped. They also try pull weird shit like making all actors/actresses share a bus instead of come to pre-wedding in car. Even if they looked shit, everyone would suck up.

267 million of what? Rupees?
Source?

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Girl is from rich family as well.

Well i mean they spent their entire life getting simped. They also try pull weird shit like making all actors/actresses share a bus instead of come to pre-wedding in car. Even if they looked shit, everyone would suck up.
That's how it is for the richest ppl in India.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
If only life was this easy. Rich person can have personal trainer, personal chef and homegym to be lean and fit. But they just choose to not be so.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
That's how it is for the richest ppl in India.
all over the world ngl, some old ass dude in my country who's a billionaire fucking every model and celebrities jfl

If only life was this easy. Rich person can have personal trainer, personal chef and homegym to be lean and fit. But they just choose to not be so.
very comfortable life since they're a kid, 0 suffering, this is why they just drown in pleasure

267 million of what? Rupees?
Source?
USD. 2000 crore inr rupees. The pre-wedding is still going on and not completed. It was told in india media.

• JFL
The power of money.

267$ million on a wedding​

what a waste

I think they're inflating the figure to look even richer, it's not uncommon...
I don't think inflating. They legit invited international stars, paying like millions to many of them. Bollywood superstar is there too. Facebook and other top CEO are there. They also legit made the pre-wedding with lots of animals smuggled from parts of india. Easily 1000 world's top networth people+ wedding.

• Woah
Stop coping. 6 million(413 million rupees) is just the payment to rihanna. Thats already over 267 million of rupees.
Rihanna is invited too whaat

Omg I wish I had literally 1% of that amount T_T

Rihanna is invited too whaat
Yep, to perform. so is zucerberg, bill gates, jared, invanka trump. So is other billionaires, international world stars, bollywood stars, cricket stars. etc

That ugly fat pig got the pussie I bet his small dick can't get in the pussy
Doubt its even about sex for them. They just want power probably tbh. Sex is handed to them, they prob dont enjoy it. and enjoy abusing wageslave poor ppl more.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Exactly that is what I thought
If I was him, I would have took the BP and started working on myself as early as 16 and slay JBs all through and through. What a waste of potential

Exactly that is what I thought
If I was him, I would have took the BP and started working on myself as early as 16 and slay JBs all through and through. What a waste of potential
You are like this because you do not have women options like he does. You don't get simped, he does. He works out for 1 hours daily, that means he is spending millions of $$ while your hour worth is probably minimum wage. It is convenient for him to pay female million $ and fuck. It will be cheaper comparatively than spending his time and making sacrifices for looksmaxxing.