MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and justinzayn
over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, jfcage and justinzayn
Chad can abuse woman but the masses will defend him.

Subhumans will be cancelled immidiately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, looksmaxmax, ROTTING and 18 others

basically summed up this whole situation

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12002, virren and 5 others
Johny ate that Pusey and slapped it for years then won the court case, chad do what chad wants . As simple as that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 16 others
Meanwhile incels are still not over their 10 years ago high school oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 14 others
You need to make alien threads again nigga

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

i've seen this shit play out irl. I know a guy who bit his girl's ear off and people still took his side

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MoggerChad, Deleted member and 5 others
Johny ate that Pusey and slapped it for years then won the court case, chad do what chad wants . As simple as that
she kinda fucked him up if you listend to the recordings

he's soft for letting her treat him like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027, Deleted member 23778 and justinzayn
You need to make alien threads again nigga
true, it's been some time since i made a thread like that

i'll be dropping one soon tbhh

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Based Depp

• +1
Reactions: virren, justinzayn, MoggerChad and 2 others
She really shit the bed on this one.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, MoggerChad, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
def dn rd

Hope depp replied the same way

i've seen this shit play out irl. I know a guy who bit his girl's ear off and people still took his side
How does this even occur ?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
he didnt abuse her
im 100% with johnny on this one but its pretty clear he did. some chatlogs pretty much proved it

like she said smth about him hitting her and he didnt decline it or even apologized cant remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and MrGlutton
im 100% with johnny on this one but its pretty clear he did. some chatlogs pretty much proved it

like she said smth about him hitting her and he didnt decline it or even apologized cant remember
he was on cocaine too and other drugs

lol at anyone who didn't believe he atleast hit her once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MoggerChad, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
he was on cocaine too and other drugs

lol at anyone who didn't believe he atleast hit her once
the thing is did he hit her after she cheated on him or not

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Artemis and MrGlutton
Nah fr let’s all as men be real here for one sec,

Do you really think Amber heard abused Jonny depp?

Funny GIF

You are a low IQ piece of shit if you do so.

Johnny depp - a drinking alcoholic addict clearly abused Amber heard and this is water

The only thing we gotta learn from this is that a Chad with media halo supported by a bunch of normies for having 4 good films can get away from anything fr

Stay woke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, looksmaxmax, Deleted member 24770 and 4 others

Funny GIF

Johnny depp - a drinking alcoholic addict clearly abused Amber heard and this is water

The only thing we gotta learn from this is that a Chad with media halo supported by a bunch of normies for having 4 good films can get away from anything fr

Stay woke
good thinking tbh

and what man would allow his wife to abuse him physically and mentally jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dr. Mog

Funny GIF

Stay woke
They both fought

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17872
But Amber Heard did made up stuff about the Kate Moss thing and the sexual assault. And exaggerated a lot of stuff. If she had stayed true to facts she could have won.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 23778, justinzayn and 2 others
the guy is a legit psychopath
Serves the whore right, what happened to the women’s so called “PEROSNALITY” radar? Hmm seems it conveniently
disappears for dark triad chads. The state of women

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and fukmylyf
Serves the whore right, what happened to the women’s so called “PEROSNALITY” radar? Hmm seems it conveniently
disappears for dark triad chads. The state of women
tbh I'm convinced women are attracted to evil, like flies to shit. That guy had a long history of domestic violence. He broke another girl's nose before that. Being friends with him was an endless supply of blackpills.

• JFL
tbh I'm convinced women are attracted to evil, like flies to shit. That guy had a long history of domestic violence. He broke another girl's nose before that. Being friends with him was an endless supply of blackpills.
God even says he’ll consists of women let that sink in. Think of how many wars men have fought in think of the evil men did and then acknowledge despite this women still enter hell more than us.

This should tell you how evil that gender is. Women get off on abuse they crave it (from chad ofc) they are a depraved subhuman gender this is why men of the past never let their duaghters choose because they knew women are shit @ choosing

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
she is very attractive going into her 40s too

sg-ah-lp-today-main-220612-f9667d.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

she's a little bit mentally ill, but i'm pretty sure if she was with one of us, it wouldn't have turned out the way it did with depp

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474, Artemis and 1 other person
Jfl at all you numbskulls preaching that he did or didn't abuse her as if you know him to be able to tell that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, virren, justinzayn and 2 others
Jfl at all you numbskulls preaching that he did or didn't abuse her as if you know him to be able to tell that
i'm a detective idk about the rest

Ugly men get sentenced to prison for even looking in the general direction of women. Chad abuses women and gets applauded for it .

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MrGlutton
Jfl at anyone who thinks they know anything. This is a he said she said case and no one knows shit.

The only thing we know is that Amber on purpose took a dump in a bed. For that she deserves the result of this trial.

• JFL
Don't sue Chad. Chad will always win. If Amber had sued Tony Revolori, Tony would have been sentenced to death in 2016 jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mugabi and MrGlutton
Jfl at anyone who thinks they know anything. This is a he said she said case and no one knows shit.

The only thing we know is that Amber on purpose took a dump in a bed. For that she deserves the result of this trial.
she's subhuman if she did that JFL

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
Not sure I buy the whole Johnny Depp having a dark triad past thing except for what, knowing Hunter S. Thompson?

She made a fool of herself with bullshit stories. Lib femoids still stood by her

• +1

Funny GIF

Stay woke
Incel trait: believing the female

look it up on yt

check the san francisco ones

still not as bad as sean penn

• JFL
chads never lose, like when robert downey jr broke into someones house and slept in some kids bed

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and MrGlutton
basically summed up this whole situation
Actually when the whole thing started they immeditealy thought depp is the abuser and wanted to crucify him untill it was soon found out to be otherwise. SJW slander is impossible to overcome if the media is not on ur side.

• JFL