America has more opportunity then Europe if you are a go getter

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Europe mogs on average or if you want a cozy life. In America if you are not opportunistic at heart you will be fucked but if you are willing to do crazy stuff the odds of you making it are higher.

I sometimes wish I was born in Europe but at the same time I think my hard work is paying off more here.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444 and LampPostPrime
THAN

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I agree but Luxembourg, Ireland and Switzerland mogs economically. Scandinavians are consistently the happiest people (despite being autists and getting 3 seconds of sunlight every day).

Also Americans are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Materialistic soulless jew lol

No one is "opportunistic" until theyve been brainwashed into wanting retarded worthless bullshit like a ferrari yacht and 8 bedroom house.

Friends, family, relationships, a purpose in life, a safety net, BEING ABLE TO GET TREATED FOR CANCER WITHOUT GOING BANKRUPT is what makes people happy not worthless toys

Basically america is a garbage existential empty hellhole thats brainwashed the rest of the world into adopting their unsustainable anti human garbage system as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, roping3264, 444 and 2 others
I agree but Luxembourg, Ireland and Switzerland mogs economically. Scandinavians are consistently the happiest people (despite being autists and getting 3 seconds of sunlight every day).

Also Americans are retarded.
Amerilard is also sickeningly ignorant, low iq and trashy too

• +1
Reactions: 444 and SecularIslamist
Materialistic soulless jew lol

No one is "opportunistic" until theyve been brainwashed into wanting retarded worthless bullshit like a ferrari yacht and 8 bedroom house.

Friends, family, relationships, a purpose in life, a safety net, BEING ABLE TO GET TREATED FOR CANCER WITHOUT GOING BANKRUPT is what makes people happy not worthless toys

Basically america is a garbage existential empty hellhole thats brainwashed the rest of the world into adopting their unsustainable anti human garbage system as well
If you are smart non of these pit falls happen to you. Also I don't want to earn money for bs cars

• JFL
If you are smart non of these pit falls happen to you. Also I don't want to earn money for bs cars
"if you are smart none of these pit falls happen to you" yea . . . because health care costs magically change when you're smart :lul: . and do safety nets magically appear when you're smart too? college magically becomes free? (scholarships are faggoty you shouldn't have to write 800 essays just to get something that should be free ) the horrible work culture somehow changes? you really just pulled something totally bs out of your ass cuz you know i'm right :lul:

FFS EVEN MEXICO HAS LEGALLY MANDATED VACATION DAYS UNLIKE AMERICA :lul::lul::lul::lul:

and wtf do you wanna earn money for then? literally who gives a fuck about toys lmao. and if its actual meaningful stuff like looks surgeries then even those are way more expensive in america. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/12-c...hly popular,Renowned plastic surgeons like Dr.

oh my fucking god europe even mogs america in plastic surgery costs LOL.

seriously only reason you would wanna be in america is if you're a jew or midwit worker drone retard who wants to make like 98 billion a year ( in a pathetically desperate attempt to fill the void in your soul lol) not to say the innovation isn't amazing here, america has single handedly ruled the entirety of the 20th and 21st centuries but these innovations were hugely hampered by our horrible economic and social system and often even made life worse. a great example is how we invented cars which made life easier at first, but now with horribly designed car centric cities we have pollution and unwalkability and traffic jams, plus cars are so disgustingly overpriced so life is arguably worse now cuz of cars.

all the innovation and technology and resulting productivity and wealth SHOULD have made everyone happier and fulfilled but instead was hoarded by the 20 trillionaire psychopaths like rockefeller, gates, jobs, etc and everyone was just left to fucking starve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
"if you are smart none of these pit falls happen to you" yea . . . because health care costs magically change when you're smart :lul: . and do safety nets magically appear when you're smart too? college magically becomes free? (scholarships are faggoty you shouldn't have to write 800 essays just to get something that should be free ) the horrible work culture somehow changes? you really just pulled something totally bs out of your ass cuz you know i'm right :lul:

FFS EVEN MEXICO HAS LEGALLY MANDATED VACATION DAYS UNLIKE AMERICA :lul::lul::lul::lul:

and wtf do you wanna earn money for then? literally who gives a fuck about toys lmao. and if its actual meaningful stuff like looks surgeries then even those are way more expensive in america. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/12-cheapest-best-countries-plastic-092911141.html#:~:text=Spain is a highly popular,Renowned plastic surgeons like Dr.

seriously only reason you would wanna be in america is if you're a jew or midwit worker drone retard who wants to make like 98 billion a year ( in a pathetically desperate attempt to fill the void in your soul lol) not to say the innovation isn't amazing here, america has single handedly ruled the entirety of the 20th and 21st centuries but these innovations were hugely hampered by our horrible economic and social system and often even made life worse. a great example is how we invented cars which made life easier at first, but now with horribly designed car centric cities we have pollution and unwalkability and traffic jams, plus cars are so disgustingly overpriced so life is arguably worse now cuz of cars.

all the innovation and technology and resulting productivity and wealth SHOULD have made everyone happier and fulfilled but instead was hoarded by the 20 trillionaire psychopaths like rockefeller, gates, jobs, etc and everyone was just left to fucking starve.
In America you can pay for the best health care. I hear Eurobros brag about free college free health care etc. But then they always complain they are making 30K a year in a STEM job meanwhile Americans make 200K for the same role. America is objectively worse if you aren't smart or from a well off family I agree but its more free for those who are cunning.

On an American STEM wage I could retire in SEA with 5 years of effort. Literally Germans pay 70% tax make 30K a year I have never heard eurobros bragging about wages.

@Danish_Retard Am I wrong you are Eurobro.

• JFL
In America you can pay for the best health care. I hear Eurobros brag about free college free health care etc. But then they always complain they are making 30K a year in a STEM job meanwhile Americans make 200K for the same role. America is objectively worse if you aren't smart or from a well off family I agree but its more free for those who are cunning.

On an American STEM wage I could retire in SEA with 5 years of effort

@Danish_Retard Am I wrong you are Eurobro.
holy shit you seriously think only smart people succeed :feelskek: . bootlicking cuck who mindlessly believes the muh meritocracy myth :feelskek: . not to mention even if you believe that retarded myth its a weak correlation between iq and income (and thats leaving aside the fact that iq is a very weak proxy for intelligence anyways).

you shouldn't have to be smart, hard working or rich just to have the fucking basics like health care and education holy shit. how much of a bootlicking faggot are you

and wtf do you wanna earn money for then? literally who gives a fuck about toys lmao. and if its actual meaningful stuff like looks surgeries then even those are way more expensive in america. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/12-cheapest-best-countries-plastic-092911141.html#:~:text=Spain is a highly popular,Renowned plastic surgeons like Dr.

Also to be fair America (Europe soon too) has tons of low IQ immigrants and welfare drains. If we tried doing half the social programs of a place like Finland it would never work with our criminal populations.

All these social programs assume people will not abuse them. America is not a high trust homogenous society. Europe is headed in the same direction they will not be able to afford these programs as the percentage of productive people decreases and unproductive people increase

Good luck trying to do all these social programs when 40-50% of people will abuse them. Maybe in Europe this would work although increasingly I think it won't your demographic future is as bad as Americas right now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Also to be fair America (Europe soon too) has tons of low IQ immigrants and welfare drains. If we tried doing half the social programs of a place like Finland it would never work with our criminal populations.

All these social programs assume people will not abuse them. America is not a high trust homogenous society.
lol at thinking the only low iqs in america are the immigrants. like the entirety of the south (and a lot of rural america in general) is either low iq negros or redneck retards.

and no i strongly disagree theres no reason why social programs wouldn't work here. ghetto niggers are only gonna be happier getting free healthcare and easier jobs and such, that will only lessen crime.

plus a lot of that crime is retarded redneck boomer faggot laws like drugs being illegal, especially weed, there was no actual harm being done.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

All these social programs assume people will not abuse them. America is not a high trust homogenous society. Europe is headed in the same direction they will not be able to afford these programs as the percentage of productive people decreases and unproductive people increase
Thye also dont realize those programs are dependent on American protection as in the U.S. army and have the gall to talk bout how life is so much better because of social programs. if it weren't for the BWI. Europe would be in an even worse boat than america

• +1
lol at thinking the only low iqs in america are the immigrants. like the entirety of the south (and a lot of rural america in general) is either low iq negros or redneck retards.

and no i strongly disagree theres no reason why social programs wouldn't work here. ghetto niggers are only gonna be happier getting free healthcare and easier jobs and such, that will only lessen crime.

plus a lot of that crime is retarded redneck boomer faggot laws like drugs being illegal, especially weed, there was no actual harm being done.
rednecks dont really exist as much anymore

• Hmm...
rednecks dont really exist as much anymore
yes the fuck they do lol. just cuz theyre holding a smartphone that they barely know how to use while riding their tractor doesn't mean theyre not rednecks. they're still conservative, 90 iq at most, ignorant, racist , into country culture, and retarded.

yes the fuck they do lol. just cuz theyre holding a smartphone that they barely know how to use while riding their tractor doesn't mean theyre not rednecks. they're still conservative, 90 iq at most, ignorant, racist , into country culture, and retarded.
also you say this while trump was literally elected lol

Good luck when Europe becomes as diverse as America the social programs will not work there has to be more productive people then unproductive people for it to work. When you take diversity into account America isn't even that violent IQ directly correlates with a states diversity. Look at how much places like Britain have declined your an idiot to believe you can keep the same standards of living with a diverse nation

I bet your some jobless Arab in a place like Germany

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot and Mr. President
I live in the south i know it more than you do. The redneck does not exist outside of very rural areas. and even then they are such a small part of the population you just hate them does not mean you are right

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
View attachment 2478501View attachment 2478505

Good luck when Europe becomes as diverse as America the social programs will not work there has to be more productive people then unproductive people for it to work. When you take diversity into account America isn't even that violent IQ directly correlates with a states diversity. Look at how much places like Britain have declined your an idiot to believe you can keep the same standards of living with a diverse nation
theres WAY too much excess productivity for the productive people thing to be an excuse. ffs like a third of food is thrown away, theres gigantic masses of homes and spaces that could house the homeless. its just faggot ceos want 98 trillion instead of just 90 trillion.

and yea negros are responsible for most of the excess crime of america but giving them money and shit will only reduce their criminal activity. but obviously i wudnt only give them money, everyone gets something like a strong safety net for all, and ideally eventually basic income

Thye also dont realize those programs are dependent on American protection as in the U.S. army and have the gall to talk bout how life is so much better because of social programs. if it weren't for the BWI. Europe would be in an even worse boat than america
Yeah that's part of it but I think the biggest reason is demographics. America's demographic problem has been prevalent forever so there was always less trust in society. Europe had more high trust societies.

I wish we could have a society like Japan in America but that sadly doesn't work in America

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Mr. President

Social programs could work if we cut military spending. but we would have to leave Europe high and dry and I'm willing cause fuck em and their snobbiness

I live in the south i know it more than you do. The redneck does not exist outside of very rural areas. and even then they are such a small part of the population you just hate them does not mean you are right
nigga i've lived in the south too. whats your definition of "redneck"? racist , ignorant conservative , boomer mindset of "durr work all day" , and low iq are everywhere in the south, as well as a lot of america in general.

Yeah that's part of it but I think the biggest reason is demographics. America's demographic problem has been prevalent forever so there was always less trust in society. Europe had more high trust societies.

I wish we could have a society like Japan in America but that sadly doesn't work in America
Even those high trust and high IQ society would simply not have been able to recover with out American intervention. The only one I can think of is South Korea that can stand on its own two feet as of right now

Social programs could work if we cut military spending. but we would have to leave Europe high and dry and I'm willing cause fuck em and their snobbiness
yes of course. its almost as if . . . . helping people is more important than killing people ! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: /s

yes of course. its almost as if . . . . helping people is more important than killing people ! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: /s
the fuck are we in reddit JFL the army is necessary if we are to uphold the status quo. Gloabalism only works because we enforce it and is only possible through long distance naval trade routes

theres WAY too much excess productivity for the productive people thing to be an excuse. ffs like a third of food is thrown away, theres gigantic masses of homes and spaces that could house the homeless. its just faggot ceos want 98 trillion instead of just 90 trillion.

and yea negros are responsible for most of the excess crime of america but giving them money and shit will only reduce their criminal activity. but obviously i wudnt only give them money, everyone gets something like a strong safety net for all, and ideally eventually basic income
They would use the money and have more kids leading to dysgenics. If we fund low IQ people to have kids then in 50 years the issue will be that much worse.

Welfare should be conditional if you get snipped and lose the ability to have kids then you get taken care of or something. Most American bums are not people down on their luck they are drug addicts or low IQ violent people.

• +1
the fuck are we in reddit JFL the army is necessary if we are to uphold the status quo. Gloabalism only works because we enforce it and is only possible through long distance naval trade routes
which arent possible to hold with even the second third and fourth largest navies combined. Our military is the thing that keeps all international trade flowing

but ultimately none of us are qualified to even think about this stuff

Welfare should be conditional if you get snipped and lose the ability to have kids then you get taken care of or something.
this tbh lol. alternatively you could have the based full automated UBI utopia but have a limit on kids. or just hopefully in the future have no biologically made kids at all and it just all be genetically engineered

and yea most homeless are basically mentally ill, which leads to the drug addiction, being violent, etc. obviously a lot of genes are involved but a lot of it is shitty environments as well.

globalism is fucking retarded, all the jobs and wealth gets outsourced to countries willing to use slave labor, plus so much resources are wasted getting the stuff halfway across the world. everything should be locally produced.

and you dont need 90 billion automated warships to have an army lmao , all i say is fucking spend less on the military , which is all fucking bunk anyways if tactics are retarded (VIETNAM AND IRAQ WARS). lmao at us accomplishing 0 in those wars.

• +1
globalism is fucking retarded, all the jobs and wealth gets outsourced to countries willing to use slave labor, plus so much resources are wasted getting the stuff halfway across the world. everything should be locally produced.
Well I don't know about everything but I do believe in tariffs. Globalism is so heavily promoted because the Elites are no longer in one country. An Elite in France, Germany or America go to the same general schools many prime minsters in EU countries either go to schools like Cambridge or Harvard. There are no true French or British politician only international goons. They have more in common with an Elite in any other country in the Western Anglosphere then they do with their own subjects and increasingly they do not even share the blood of those they rule like that Indian prime minster in Britain

Does a parasite in the long run care about the host it inhabits? No... They simply jump host to host when it is convenient the goal is turning all the countries of the world into an interconnected web of countries and having some UN type organization as an intermediary that can rule over this network.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well I don't know about everything but I do believe in tariffs. Globalism is so heavily promoted because the Elites are no longer in one country. An Elite in France, Germany or America go to the same general schools many prime minsters in EU countries either go to schools like Cambridge or Harvard.

Does a parasite in the long run care about the host it inhabits? No... They simply jump host to host when it is convenient the goal is turning all the countries of the world into an interconnected web of countries and having so UN type organization as an intermediary that can rule over this network.
power generation and water and food should be locally done, imagine having no power outages, no waste cuz only using what you need, etc seems awesome. we just need the tech to do it but obviously thats a billion times easier said than done lol. still though if we put the money we throw at useless military tech towards that we would be a lot closer

• JFL

and you dont need 90 billion automated warships to have an army lmao , all i say is fucking spend less on the military , which is all fucking bunk anyways if tactics are retarded (VIETNAM AND IRAQ WARS). lmao at us accomplishing 0 in those wars.
your fucking clueless :lul::lul::lul:, Shipping is basically free. read Peter Zeihan he is flawed but still explains gloabalism well and how it can be sustained but it is changing trump and biden are making a more interventionist economy

Europe mogs on average or if you want a cozy life. In America if you are not opportunistic at heart you will be fucked but if you are willing to do crazy stuff the odds of you making it are higher.

I sometimes wish I was born in Europe but at the same time I think my hard work is paying off more here.
America,

. Niggers get free education

. Niggers get free college cause Affirmative Action

. Niggers get free jobs , cause muh diversity , equity and inclusion

. You open, tv, movie, media, ads , its a Nigger with a White/Asian/hispanic/Curry girl

. Nigger kills you and nigger gets 100k and a statue on his name.

Oh my god, Amruca, land of muh opurtunity. muh nigger .

power generation and water and food should be locally done, imagine having no power outages, no waste cuz only using what you need, etc seems awesome. we just need the tech to do it but obviously thats a billion times easier said than done lol. still though if we put the money we throw at useless military tech towards that we would be a lot closer
your so retarted.

• JFL
America,

. You open, tv, movie, media, ads , its a Nigger with a White/Asian/hispanic/Curry girl

Oh my god, Amruca, land of muh opurtunity. muh nigger .
I could say the same shit about Arabs in Britain too.

I don't think you get what I was posting about I wasn't saying I agreed with globalism either? I am saying this is bigger then muh America or Europe or anything. The global elites in America and Europe go to the same schools.

This is a global conspiracy to enslave the entire world. They want to make sure no one country is powerful enough to break outside of the global economy that way the world governments can be lead by some UN provisional group

• +1
I could say the same shit about Arabs in Britain too.
in Britain, same thing

Oh my god, britian, land of muh opurtunity. muh nigger .

• JFL
your fucking clueless :lul::lul::lul:, Shipping is basically free. read Peter Zeihan he is flawed but still explains gloabalism well and how it can be sustained but it is changing trump and biden are making a more interventionist economy
holy shit how fucking stupid can you get. its not about the cost you retard its about the resources. you need a big ass ship and all that fucking gas and logistics to ship everything. obviously growing a potato in your backyard is more efficient than using a thousand gallons of gas (and people to come up with logistics and ship crew and drivers) to ship it from ireland .

america is following end state capitalism.

in that people are separated as far as from means of production to prevent themselves from ownership mentality.

in another sense they dont want you own a house, a land, have a wive.

they want you to have nothing and be happy.

• Hmm...
@Mr. President lmao at how poor rice farmers and goat herders gigaMOGGED all your high tech army bullshit just cuz tactics LMAO. go ahead and keep bootlicking them capitalist industrial complex faggots though while you blow hundreds of thousands on a broken arm surgery cuz all the money goes to the military LOL.

holy shit you seriously think only smart people succeed :feelskek: . bootlicking cuck who mindlessly believes the muh meritocracy myth :feelskek: . not to mention even if you believe that retarded myth its a weak correlation between iq and income (and thats leaving aside the fact that iq is a very weak proxy for intelligence anyways).

you shouldn't have to be smart, hard working or rich just to have the fucking basics like health care and education holy shit. how much of a bootlicking faggot are you
why does america make u seethe so much ?
weird

• +1
weird
Projection German coders make like 30K a year but then they cope with their 20 vacation days or "free health care". Only poor people benefit from the EU. Although America's situation is very peculiar with diversity so a welfare system would also not work

• JFL
weird
Starving homeless people, pseudoslavery work culture, going bankrupt when you have a broken bone, going bankrupt just to get an education and you wonder why we seethe? Lmao

Projection German coders make like 30K a year but then they cope with their 20 vacation days or "free health care". Only poor people benefit from the EU. Although America's situation is very peculiar with diversity so a welfare system would also not work
What a yottacope who gives a fuck about your cope 200k a year when you only get like 5 days a year to enjoy it. Plus half your income gets blown on medical care and student loans and car costs (amerilard is extremely car centric)

Plus its going back to soulless kike mentality lol. Gigayawn at being able to buy 2025 bmw as if that fucking matters lol. Big whoop you got an extra shiny toy lmao.

Also still yottacoping about welfare lol negros arent buying crack with welfare money its already been shown in basic income pilots for blacks in Oakland

Last edited:
What a yottacope who gives a fuck about your cope 200k a year when you only get like 5 days a year to enjoy it. Plus half your income gets blown on medical care and student loans and car costs (amerilard is extremely car centric)
You work so hard to fund Brown people raping your country and you barely get any money for your troubles

You work so hard to fund Brown people raping your country and you barely get any money for your troubles
That money supports everyone tho not just browns. And america is way more ethnic than Europe no clue why you are bringing that up

Starving homeless people, pseudoslavery work culture, going bankrupt when you have a broken bone, going bankrupt just to get an education and you wonder why we seethe? Lmao
Organized Jewry caused all these things

• +1