America Will Fall

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Silver
Our white apathetic ancestors and the Jews plunged us and this world into a state that was never seen in histroy before it’s not long until this country completely destroys itself and then every other country with it the only way to possibly even reverse the damage is total war
We will every kind of enemy at our own doorstep that people don’t even realize yet the Muslims the blacks the Indians the mexicans and not to mention even in a state of war there will be people of our own race actively fighting against us there will be people who don’t care at all thinking they will be spared don’t know what kind of shit I’m gonna see in my lifetime if I even live that long

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Luffymaxxing and liberiangrimreaper
it’s genuinely so fucking over I can’t even fathom how they just set us up for failure like this it’s crazy as fuck

Your grandma fell first, now she ded

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, CarrotMaxxer and itzyaboyJJ
Our white apathetic ancestors and the Jews plunged us and this world into a state that was never seen in histroy before it’s not long until this country completely destroys itself and then every other country with it the only way to possibly even reverse the damage is total war
We will every kind of enemy at our own doorstep that people don’t even realize yet the Muslims the blacks the Indians the mexicans and not to mention even in a state of war there will be people of our own race actively fighting against us there will be people who don’t care at all thinking they will be spared don’t know what kind of shit I’m gonna see in my lifetime if I even live that long
IMG 3801

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Runawaytictac
Bro read the turner diaries and thought it was actually gonna happen:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Roquefort and liberiangrimreaper
it will be like the fall of roman empire

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
it will be like the fall of roman empire
Exactly but it will be 100 times worse the world has never had a country filled to the brim with so many different races like this shithole melting pot I genuinely don’t know what the future holds so many different things can happen

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Deserved, the Europeans invaded our land, now they must pay

Screenshot 20240404 061457 861

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
  • WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Yea and the Europeans created civilization and hope for the future you mentally disabled faggots will just turn a country into apeland with nothing going for it
Cope we need amerindians to rise up, you brought niggers to our land and it's all messed up now

Even before then you retards cope with muh we were peaceful when you just scalped eachother and killed eachother Europeans used this land way better then you ever could of Indian

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
It’s peak autism and schizophrenia thinking that bringing different races into a country will destroy it lmao. Quite retarded honestly

America isn’t even at full throttle yet, the more population we increase the further we will get, we even haven’t been a nation as long as shitholes like china and we mog them hard. We will keep mogging, ethnic admixture or not

What miraculous thing do you think is gonna happen to crush America? This isn’t Rome, you can’t just kill a nigga and take over the country anymore. Our military power will fuck up any little insect country beyond belief

It’s peak autism and schizophrenia thinking that bringing different races into a country will destroy it lmao. Quite retarded honestly

America isn’t even at full throttle yet, the more population we increase the further we will get, we even haven’t been a nation as long as shitholes like china and we mog them hard. We will keep mogging, ethnic admixture or not

What miraculous thing do you think is gonna happen to crush America? This isn’t Rome, you can’t just kill a nigga and take over the country anymore. Our military power will fuck up any little insect country beyond belief
Genuinely subhuman brain if you can’t even think about the consequences all of these multiple races stick with eachtoher we hate eachother we have different cultures religions and opinions this country will fall apart and kill itself whites need to take it back before it’s too late

Total Curry takeover will began in 2028

Genuinely subhuman brain if you can’t even think about the consequences all of these multiple races stick with eachtoher we hate eachother we have different cultures religions and opinions this country will fall apart and kill itself whites need to take it back before it’s too late
Lmao if you look at the average ethnic American they have perfectly assimilated into American culture and basically just become white people with brown skin after a generation, at least thinking about Indians and Asians. Different religion doesn’t matter. We’re not savages anymore. Black people obviously have their own shit going on but that’s whatever

Agree that white people need to reproduce more because we just need more population in general but that race shit is just simply paranoid

Lmao if you look at the average ethnic American they have perfectly assimilated into American culture and basically just become white people with brown skin after a generation, at least thinking about Indians and Asians. Different religion doesn’t matter. We’re not savages anymore. Black people obviously have their own shit going on but that’s whatever

Agree that white people need to reproduce more because we just need more population in general but that race shit is just simply paranoid
They don’t love eachother once whites are a minority they will start being kill like the farmers in Africa probably even worse with Jews in control whites need their own country

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
They need to kill every single invader

They don’t love eachother once whites are a minority they will start being kill like the farmers in Africa probably even worse with Jews in control whites need their own country
The whole white people shit not reproducing enough is brutal and needs to be fixed, just like what’s happening in china needs to be fixed, any population not reproducing enough is an issue but not because of some weird paranoid schizophrenic reason.

We will see though. I’ll come back in 30 years and if you’re right I’ll give you your props.

The whole white people shit not reproducing enough is brutal and needs to be fixed, just like what’s happening in china needs to be fixed, any population not reproducing enough is an issue but not because of some weird paranoid schizophrenic reason.
It’s not weird your literally so fucking retarded it’s horrible in every way there is no 100 percent white country out of reach anymore but every other race has theirs we need to become extremely violent again

america is a bosnia puppet state

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i’m relocating to china

the largest growing christian community

It’s not weird your literally so fucking retarded it’s horrible in every way there is no 100 percent white country out of reach anymore but every other race has theirs we need to become extremely violent again
Oh for sure dude. Instead of trying to get white people reproduce let’s kill more people a reduce the population. U are the retarded one, America is literally successful in the way that it is BECAUSE of immigration. Immigration has been a positive thing overall, lmao. Where’s your proof it hasn’t?

Oh for sure dude. Instead of trying to get white people reproduce let’s kill more people a reduce the population. U are the retarded one, America is literally successful in the way that it is BECAUSE of immigration. Immigration has been a positive thing overall, lmao. Where’s your proof it hasn’t?
Hurting people has never ever yielded positive results. Curb your fucking primordial savage ass viewpoint nigga

Someone should cut your fingers off Jew the only immigrants that helped the USA come to the top are European immigrants not fucking browns it’s turning gonna turn into a third world country the less white it becomes

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Hurting people has never ever yielded positive results. Curb your fucking primordial savage ass viewpoint nigga
That’s how you conquer the world faggot

Someone should cut your fingers off Jew the only immigrants that helped the USA come to the top are European immigrants not fucking browns it’s turning gonna turn into a third world country the less white it becomes
Where’s your proof of this ☠️
That’s how you conquer the world faggot
yea dude, let’s just start conflict and kill people. That’s such a wonderful idea, that will make the world a great place. You’re fucking brain dead, kill yourself instead, what are you doing for the world lmao.

Where’s your proof of this ☠️

yea dude, let’s just start conflict and kill people. That’s such a wonderful idea, that will make the world a great place. You’re fucking brain dead, kill yourself instead, what are you doing for the world lmao.
What race are you

What race are you
White. Ukrainian and German ancestry, white is a broad term though nowadays, but I’d be considered white to most people in America

White. Ukrainian and German ancestry, white is a broad term though nowadays, but I’d be considered white to most people in America
Do you live in germany

Have you always lived here why are you making up your own history for the USA
Which history did I make up lmao

You’re talking about immigration being bad about a country that literally rules the world and was basically built upon immigration

Make it make sense

Which history did I make up lmao

You’re talking about immigration being bad about a country that literally rules the world and was basically built upon immigration

Make it make sense
Pick and choose Jew European immigration has been the only kind of beneficial immigration for any country

Pick and choose Jew European immigration has been the only kind of beneficial immigration for any country
Bro just claiming things

Again where’s your proof

The anecdotal evidence shows differently retard. We again are a country founded on immigration of all different races, and we are the most successful nation. You can claim stupid shit all you want due to your weird racist little incel brain but you can’t even make a logical point

Bro just claiming things

Again where’s your proof

The anecdotal evidence shows differently retard. We again are a country founded on immigration of all different races, and we are the most successful nation. You can claim stupid shit all you want due to your weird racist little incel brain but you can’t even make a logical point
Your doing the exact same thing braindead retard the proof is history do you genuinely have no knowledge of the country you live in it was founded and built when the country was over 90 percent European kill yourself subhuman

Last edited:
Bro just claiming things

Again where’s your proof

No wonder your country is being invaded and your women raped must be in the genes for you Nordics to be subservient sheep faggots

Your doing the exact same thing braindead retard the proof is history do you genuinely have no knowledge of the country you live it was founded and built when the country was over 90 percent European kill yourself subhuman
Key word founded you absolute retarded racist fear mongering scumbag piece of shit

If your theory was true, America wouldn’t have success with rising ethnic population regardless lmao. Industrial growth was literally possible due to immigrants, and industrial growth in 1910 happened BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS RETARD. America became more diverse than ever while thriving harder than ever. Putting you on ignore though because you’re a schizophrenic fear mongering retard who literally helps society in 0 ways, probably an extremely useless faggot who lives off his parents money. Hateful and insufferable. We need any type of population we can get, rich and successful ethnic immigrants migrating have to have less successful immigrants in the mixing pot, not really a way around this without pissing people the fuck off. I stand for world peace, you’re a hateful little faggot and are stuck in a gross ass mentality. Hopefully you never talk about this irl I’m sure you don’t because you’re too much of a coward. Pussy ass little bitch lmao. Handsome high iq chad vouching for world peace and collaboration (me) vs hateful ugly little schizophrenic incel vouching for death and destruction to accomplish some selfish little goal that isn’t really backed by any real facts that he can even mention or super valid points.

Key word founded you absolute retarded racist fear mongering scumbag piece of shit

If your theory was true, America wouldn’t have success with rising ethnic population regardless lmao. Industrial growth was literally possible due to immigrants, and industrial growth in 1910 happened BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS RETARD. America became more diverse than ever while thriving harder than ever. Putting you on ignore though because you’re a schizophrenic fear mongering retard who literally helps society in 0 ways, probably an extremely useless faggot who lives off his parents money. Hateful and insufferable. We need any type of population we can get, rich and successful ethnic immigrants migrating have to have less successful immigrants in the mixing pot, not really a way around this without pissing people the fuck off. I stand for world peace, you’re a hateful little faggot and are stuck in a gross ass mentality. Hopefully you never talk about this irl I’m sure you don’t because you’re too much of a coward. Pussy ass little bitch lmao. Handsome high iq chad vouching for world peace and collaboration (me) vs hateful ugly little schizophrenic incel vouching for death and destruction to accomplish some selfish little goal that isn’t really backed by any real facts that he can even mention or super valid points.
Yap yap yap your a dumb cuck that keeps saying immigration is good for America without specifying the race of the immigrants who helped America keep sucking Jew dick I’d manhandle your irl and put your head on a spike

Your pathetic country while you dickride jews
IMG 1224