• JFL
Reactions: nathan and human304
Nigga didn't do what police officer said :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and human304
Based cop

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, human304 and murdah
Police will look for any reason to shoot an armed Black man just chillin on his porch.

• +1
Reactions: human304
  • +1
that cop has unlimted aura. didnt even care. whata retard pointing a gun at a cop

• +1
brutal mog black dude should have shot first

• +1
He was too low IQ to drop the gun and instead raised it and pointed it at the cop. What did he expect to happen? It's a kill or be killed scenario.

Cop acted like he was the terminator, like it's another tuesday at the job.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and human304
Chad cop finished him

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and human304
Bunch of braindead cuck police bootlickers in this thread

He was too low IQ to drop the gun and instead raised it and pointed it at the cop. What did he expect to happen? It's a kill or be killed scenario.

Cop acted like he was the terminator, like it's another tuesday at the job.
He should have shot that pig scum dead, instead now the cop will walk away free despite committing murder captured on cctv because police are protected

He should have shot that pig scum dead, instead now the cop will walk away free despite committing murder captured on cctv because police are protected

You are too much in your feelings here. You can't be serious. If someone points a gun at you, you shoot them first, basic common sense. I would have done the same if I was in the same situation, even if the other person was a hot Stacy. Cops are allowed to use deadly force in situations like this. If you hold a deadly weapon, even if it's a knife or scizzors, let alone a gun, you should quickly drop it and disarm yourself.

• +1
both of these guys are so retarded:forcedsmile:

Cop thinks he's in a movie and the black guy won't even put down his gun

• +1
You are too much in your feelings here. You can't be serious. If someone points a gun at you, you shoot them first, basic common sense. I would have done the same if I was in the same situation, even if the other person was a hot Stacy. Cops are allowed to use deadly force in situations like this. If you hold a deadly weapon, even if it's a knife or scizzors, let alone a gun, you should quickly drop it and disarm yourself.
He didn’t randomly walk up the cop and point a gun, the police walked up on his porch like that. The fact that cops are allowed to use deadly force is the exact problem. He should be in prison for life.

I’m never dropping something and disarming myself I’m not a cuck. I’d rather kill a police scum and go to prison for life than have the same subhuman pig kill me and walk away freely, police should be killed anyway

• +1