My mom called the cops on me

but nah if its really that serious i hope ur ok cuz ur a good user and not a retard like a lot of people here
Niggas who think this is larp/ a joke need to step out their basement into the real world and realize how it is for some ppl

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
Niggas who think this is larp/ a joke need to step out their basement into the real world and realize how it is for some ppl
ik they only see themselfs and dont care about the others, i hope ur gonna get through this

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Eďo_
Why you cut yourself, are you suicidal or was it just a bad trip from the drugs ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and try2beme
Why you cut yourself, are you suicidal or was it just a bad trip from the drugs ?
I said ill stop doing it if she stops calling the feds
I was under the impression that would work on her obv wouldnt

I said ill stop doing it if she stops calling the feds
I was under the impression that would work on her obv wouldnt
Brutal

• +1
True, ugly fat coon mothers don't love their sons.
Dude is trying so hard to offend me like it wont undo is inceldom and incest relationship😂

Dude is trying so hard to offend me like it wont undo is inceldom and incest relationship😂
I was just agreeing with you though? I don't even have to roast you fried ass favela rat. You brainrot is already being maxxed out atp. :smonk:

I was just agreeing with you though? I don't even have to roast you fried ass favela rat. You brainrot is already being maxxed out atp. :smonk:
Calling my latina mother a coon is hilarious attempt at ragebait. Will not undo ur incestuous past u uteer subhuman xd

Calling my latina mother a coon is hilarious attempt at ragebait. Will not undo ur incestuous past u uteer subhuman xd
Even worse! Latinas are the biggest sluts. The fact that she called the cops on you is a testament to your inherent undesirability.

Even worse! Latinas are the biggest sluts. The fact that she called the cops on you is a testament to your inherent undesirability.
Average incest plagued brain again attaching family members with perceiving your smv. You have deeeeeeeep problems constantly making sexual references about family

Average incest plagued brain again attaching family members with perceiving your smv. You have deeeeeeeep problems constantly making sexual references about family
You're the one who keeps bringing it up! Maybe it's rooted in a subconscious desire for you to have incestuous relations with your mom. She's a slut for BBC after all, so getting freaky with you wouldn't be too far-fetched in the way you're nationalizing it. You should bring it up with your dad, perhaps he can set you straight. Either way it's just white people things so you wouldn't get it.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up! Maybe it's rooted in a subconscious desire for you to have incestuous relations with your mom. She's a slut for BBC after all, so getting freaky with you wouldn't be too far-fetched in the way you're nationalizing it. You should bring it up with your dad, perhaps he can set you straight. Either way it's just white people things so you wouldn't get it.
Both my parents are the same race. Incel ramblings

If i was chad this wouldnt even happen
What did you even do??? Surely your own MOTHER wouldn't call the POLICE on her SON for no reason

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and try2beme
Both my parents are the same race. Incel ramblings
Lool Latinas are the most anti police and they still snitches on you. Cops don't trust spics at all. Sounds like a brutal attempt at a late term abortion.

What did you even do??? Surely your own MOTHER wouldn't call the POLICE on her SON for no reason
Many times and even lied to the police

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Eriot Lodger and Autismcel
Many times and even lied to the police
how tf has she not kicked you out? or is that illegal where you live
even if my parents hated me they couldnt kick me out, illegal and I would die or become a bum

• +1
how tf has she not kicked you out? or is that illegal where you live
even if my parents hated me they couldnt kick me out, illegal and I would die or become a bum
The night i got home she tried to lock me out but i just do anything possible for a basic shelter at home

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
because im rotting (cause my friends left me) and using drugs
Why use drugs bro

Drop that shit right now it's no good, no benefits as well

Ong if you were my homie i would've burned all of your drugs so you could never use them again, it might give you cancer

• JFL
because im rotting (cause my friends left me) and using drugs
You don't seem to have problemsa making friends here so it's probably your looks. I saw you ask that in another thread.

You should increase your fentanyl dosage now that you're friendless. I heard it releases the same neurotransmitters like oxytocin.

You should increase your fentanyl dosage now that you're friendless. I heard it releases the same neurotransmitters like oxytocin.
Dude has been on my threads for an hour barking. Shit is sad. You have hidden agendas/ motives against me and it doesnt sound too good coming from a fag like you

Dude has been on my threads for an hour barking. Shit is sad. You have hidden agendas/ motives against me and it doesnt sound too good coming from a fag like you
You're the one barking buddy. I never showed an interest in talking to you before you started talking about me getting fucked by brother (that's not even true).

Oxytocin reduces opioid withdrawal so you're gonna need more now that you don't get any love. Might as well coz no one will miss you when you inevitably overdose.

He hurts himself and the mom calls the cops. Great parenting right there! That explains everything.

Drugs then I threatened to cut myself to stop her from callin the feds cuz i was high n paranoid then fuckit i just cut it but my skin is built different so it aint gonna scar
ever watched silent voice mc reminds me of you