American girls are the goal

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
The moment a girl has any european accent ESPECIALLY german my boner dies only american girls count

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Clqs, efidescontinuado, GabachoCopium and 3 others
Only WASP foids count in my eyes...

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123
Your goal is to get landwhales?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64584
IMG 20240227 073519

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Luffymaxxing, Mog3D and 5 others
American accent is one of the worst tbh, just screams low IQ and low class

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Dutch and German females mog American girls to the grave.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and kranerman23123
European foids have an unfounded superiority complex. They think that because they chain smoke and drink espresso, they’re of a higher caliber than other foids.

That said, American foids are all whores just as European foids are all whores. Pick your poison

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Eastern European girls are the goal, the girls here in the US are trashy

no amerucan women are the most beautiful women in the entire world
European and Asian bitches are better than American girls lmfao.

Majority of American women are obese.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
American accent is one of the worst tbh, just screams low IQ and low class
This is nerd/incel cope. Its the same way that normies make fun of hot girls and make fun of their voice and call them annoying, because those were the hottest girls in class and they rejected them. Its like that but on a global scale

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
how delusional

Indian foids are not even in the consideration pool anyway
Ye those bitches are nasty.

I don’t know which women are the least attractive: Black or Indian.

European foids have an unfounded superiority complex. They think that because they chain smoke and drink espresso, they’re of a higher caliber than other foids.

That said, American foids are all whores just as European foids are all whores. Pick your poison
european girls will legit get only so good at english and just stay that way their entire lives without getting better like wtf is that

The hot popular american girl is the ultimate goal for every man of any race anywhere

• JFL
This is nerd/incel cope. It’s the same way that normies make fun of hot girls and make fun of their voice and call them annoying, because those were the hottest girls in class and they rejected them. Its like that but on a global scale
I think American girls are hot, no more or less hotter than European women. But they really do sound unattractive

Ew, no. Can tell youre a cringe trad redpiller or a slavaboo
Come to the United States and talk to some of the airheaded women we have to offer on college campuses, they are some of the most fucking abysmal, bland, and entitled people you can meet. If your goal is just to fuck a bunch of chicks then yeah come here go into a club and if you are HTN+ you can fuck a few MTB HTB with relative ease. From the title of your post though your goal is a LTR and I can promise you that you aren't finding that here.

• +1
Asian girls are ugly af
Depends on which ones.

The lighter skinned ones are hot while the darker skinned ones not so much.

Also ugly and slim > attractive face and fat.

I think American girls are hot, no more or less hotter than European women. But they really do sound unattractive
Like southern women? Sure I can agree some dialects of southern american accent is ugly. But neutral english accent compared to british? British accent instantly kills my boner, and russian accent or german accent in women is wayyy too masculine

Come to the United States and talk to some of the airheaded women we have to offer on college campuses, they are fucking abysmal, bland, and entitled people you can meet. If your goal is just to fuck a bunch of chicks then yeah come here go into a club and if you are HTN+ you can fuck a few MTB HTB with relative ease. From the title of your post though your goal is a LTR and I can promise you that you aren't finding that here.
Exactly the cope I am talking about who cares theyre still the hottest most breedable women tho that is literally what people refer to when they say "stacy"

Like southern women? Sure I can agree some dialects of southern american accent is ugly. But neutral english accent compared to british? British accent instantly kills my boner, and russian accent or german accent in women is wayyy too masculine
Southern accents are the only decent ones, east and west coast accents are disgusting

Come to the United States and talk to some of the airheaded women we have to offer on college campuses, they are some of the most fucking abysmal, bland, and entitled people you can meet. If your goal is just to fuck a bunch of chicks then yeah come here go into a club and if you are HTN+ you can fuck a few MTB HTB with relative ease. From the title of your post though your goal is a LTR and I can promise you that you aren't finding that here.
Most hot people are air headed, they are flooded with validation and dont have to fill their mind with copes. Personality is just cope

Southern accents are the only decent ones, east and west coast accents are disgusting

On what planet does this accent sound attractive. Its sad too because a lot of the times british girls are really pretty and than they talk and it literally lowers them to LTB just because of their accent, and than if those same girls had an american accent and looked the exact same they would be stacylite+

Exactly the cope I am talking about who cares theyre still the hottest most breedable women tho that is literally what people refer to when they say "stacy"
Yes everyone wants Stacy the issue you have though is guess what? Everyone has already had Stacy. If your goal is improving your own offsprings potential the ability for a couple to be committed throughout the childs development is greater than any of the genetic potential that may come with breeding with a Stacy over MTB, which given how ran through the girls over here are it isn't a shock how high our divorce rates are. I promise you dude come out here it isn't as great as you think, the women on college campuses who you would think given their age are the most attractive and Stacy-esque end up being HTB at best. Having spent a great deal of time on a college campus town I can tell you I have legitimately seen maybe 5 actual Stacys over several years, most of the girls you are seeing on IG are frauding hard af and you see it when you talk to them in person.

On what planet does this accent sound attractive. Its sad too because a lot of the times british girls are really pretty and than they talk and it literally lowers them to LTB just because of their accent, and than if those same girls had an american accent and looked the exact same they would be stacylite+

What does this have to do with American accents?

Yes everyone wants Stacy the issue you have though is guess what? Everyone has already had Stacy. If your goal is improving your own offsprings potential the ability for a couple to be committed throughout the childs development is greater than any of the genetic potential that may come with breeding with a Stacy over MTB, which given how ran through the girls over here are it isn't a shock how high our divorce rates are. I promise you dude come out here it isn't as great as you think, the women on college campuses who you would think given their age are the most attractive and Stacy-esque end up being HTB at best. Having spent a great deal of time on a college campus town I can tell you I have legitimately seen maybe 5 actual Stacys over several years, most of the girls you are seeing on IG are frauding hard af and you see it when you talk to them in person.

Most hot people are air headed, they are flooded with validation and dont have to fill their mind with copes. Personality is just cope
Most are, the goal is to find a girl who is both attractive HTB-Stacy, and isn't just a personified fleshlight

Most are, the goal is to find a girl who is both attractive HTB-Stacy, and isn't just a personified fleshlight
lol so bluepilled the girl you are looking for is an autistic man

lol so bluepilled the girl you are looking for is an autistic man
The girl I want is someone I want to be able to conversate with given that 99% of our time together is not gonna be having sex. After you fuck a few Stacylites- stacys it gets repetitive and boring.

• JFL
Reactions: kranerman23123
british accent is a brutal falo its like if a dude has a mike tyson lisp
Definitely some are disgusting too, the Irish accent on women is especially bad but they already look revolting anyway

American women are subhuman and ugly