American guy imports a Russian wife, then she had a black baby

" Omg u have makithappen in you're avi omg omg:soy::soy::soy:" it took u fucking 5 minutes tho reply tho my message u fucking retarded imbecile you're legit a 12 yo asian happa might even go Er you're mom is a noodlewhore who worshipps big white cocku fucking fag
imgine thinking i took or need 5 minutes to respond to someone as dyslexic and retarded as you LOOOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Warlow, Looks234 and 2 others
" Omg u have makithappen in you're avi omg omg:soy::soy::soy:" it took u fucking 5 minutes tho reply tho my message u fucking retarded imbecile you're legit a 12 yo asian happa might even go Er you're mom is a noodlewhore who worshipps big white cocku fucking fag
where's the five minutes that i took to reply to you??? you low iq baboon

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
U got banned and came back because u love getting absolute embarassed like the fucking embarassment u are tho yourself and those around u:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: U WATCH FUCKIING ANIME HOW AM I SUPPOSED THO TAKE U SRS I CAN'T :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol

this retard fails to put one and two together in his head, so he can't formulate new sentences. so instead he'll repeat his trash phase of

"oh u watch fucking anime"

just lol at this new gen retard

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Warlow and Jason Voorhees
the nigga is ugly as a world war, looks like a frog or something lol why are women such crazy creatures

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 3828, Beetlejuice and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, WontStopNorwooding and Jason Voorhees
Guy on the left has the most insane frame I have ever seen in my life. The nigger next to him has 99.999% frame among humans. And this white gigachad makes him look like an infant. Brutal mog
Camatar rinichi lege

this mogs

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
He stayed with her? Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Subhra26, Toth's thot and 4 others
@BrendioEEE was right all along. Blacks indeed have high smv in LA. Lol
White women are truly a fucking disgrace. It's actually insane that compared to even third world females they're this fucking bad. I think it might actually be beneficial if every white woman just stopped existing, sure the amount of racemixing coping would go up, many mothers and sisters would be lost, but honestly it might be a fucking net positive at this point. White women have destroyed everything, yes it is because of the Jews, but still, it's unbearable to even watch anymore at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 3828, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
holy shit :lul:

• +1
:lul::lul:

ITS OVER FOR LOOKS THEORY. JUST BE BBC BOYOS. TANMAXXING AS WE SPEAK.

• +1
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Baby

HE'S ELEVATING BEING A CUCK TO AN ART

• +1
White Mormon dude is probably gay and the whole marriage is a sham for citizenship and so the gay doesn't get outed

• Woah
Reactions: Subhra26
just let your wife go with another man on a trip theory

just get back with your gf because she got pregnant theory
just don't do a paternity test theory
just try to make it work theory
the absolute state of cumskins :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
White women are truly a fucking disgrace. It's actually insane that compared to even third world females they're this fucking bad. I think it might actually be beneficial if every white woman just stopped existing, sure the amount of racemixing coping would go up, many mothers and sisters would be lost, but honestly it might be a fucking net positive at this point. White women have destroyed everything, yes it is because of the Jews, but still, it's unbearable to even watch anymore at this point.
well we shouldn't just kill white women though. we should sell them to the taliban and the islamic state and let them breed them. historically white women have always been used as slaves. The current state white women are in is unnatural for them. It's like throwing a polar bear in a desert. a polar bear has never evolved to live in a desert much like white women haven't evolved to be anything but slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 3828, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
well we shouldn't just kill white women though. we should sell them to the taliban and the islamic state and let them breed them. historically white women have always been used as slaves. The current state white women are in is unnatural for them. It's like throwing a polar bear in a desert. a polar bear has never evolved to live in a desert much like white women haven't evolved to be anything but slaves
Nigger, the reason why white women are the way they are right now, is because of the dysgenic effects of how they were used in the past. White women can only function properly when they're a virgin, and pairbond with 1 person only, we were breeding out all their bad traits evolutionarily for awhile, but that was all undone because of The Jews in the last 100 years.

• +1
@Preston twerking hard for BBCs rite now sussy nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma and volcelfatcel
Nigger, the reason why white women are the way they are right now, is because of the dysgenic effects of how they were used in the past. White women can only function properly when they're a virgin, and pairbond with 1 person only, we were breeding out all their bad traits evolutionarily for awhile, but that was all undone because of The Jews in the last 100 years.
buhu muh christian trad wife. throw your mom in a fire and let that whore burn. it has been scientifically proven that white women are bred to be slaves. No one even denies it at this point, not even honorable white men like myself :feelskek:

• +1
buhu muh christian trad wife. throw your mom in a fire and let that whore burn. it has been scientifically proven that white women are bred to be slaves. No one even denies it at this point, not even honorable white men like myself :feelskek:
Low IQ moment, all of white womens dysgenic traits only have existed in the recent few thousand years, and if they were an inherent part of human biology, particularly a trait that existed for millions of years, then under no circumstances could they be countered, like they are PROVABLY with scientific data, when a girl is a virgin.
80cf15f96a33947c0020b742e14d8e42
2020 06 14
Wolfinger sex partners divorce figure 1 1

You should also kill yourself, I highly encourage you to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Jason Voorhees and gamma
Low IQ moment, all of white womens dysgenic traits only have existed in the recent few thousand years, and if they were an inherent part of human biology, particularly a trait that existed for millions of years, then under no circumstances could they be countered, like they are PROVABLY with scientific data, when a girl is a virgin.
View attachment 1265036View attachment 1265037View attachment 1265038

that guy is the only person i have on ignore on this forum

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MrGlutton and BrendioEEE
mashallah habibi you are so based and righteous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1265036View attachment 1265037View attachment 1265038

wat da fuk are you on about :feelskek: :feelsuhh: non virgin women are damaged goods, no shit sherlock
weren't you that bitch that larped about roping anyways. you shouldn't have larped
that guy is the only person i have on ignore on this forum
stay mad :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Jason Voorhees
wat da fuk are you on about :feelskek: :feelsuhh: non virgin women are damaged goods, no shit sherlock
weren't you that bitch that larped about roping anyways. you shouldn't have larped
No? I'm the dude who tried to rope when I was way too drunk and then got put in an asylum for a long ass time, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
Bumperino

Im honestly so disappointed in white people. Not even cause the babies black or anything, simply just due to the fact that its not his period. Thats so fucking disgusting.
this is not the "huwhite" man's century , obviously :ROFLMAO:
He could pass as Dravidian

dravidian master race dude :LOL:

No? I'm the dude who tried to rope when I was way too drunk and then got put in an asylum for a long ass time, jfl.
you tried to rope over a foid :ROFLMAO:
ultimate cuck move , theres nothing to be said

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26
how does the white guy mog him if his wife had the negro's baby and not vice versa
U can’t read. Cus the black guy prolly dickmogs hence she went to him for sex leading to accidental baby

White htn cucked by ugly bbc brutal

Retarded whites are being easily conquered by mighty Blacks

SHE'S BBC ONLY