American psycho quote

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend

“There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing. ”​

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, redmaxx, Hernan and 4 others

“There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing. ”​

Images   2024 03 06T095131678

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, redmaxx, n0rthface and 5 others
Based

@Lonenely sigma

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, n0rthface and Primalsplit
sigma skibidi gaming

Are you telling me that you're no longer based?
I am, its just that I've seen all those indians calling themselves sigmas and I've decided not to be one anymore

I am, its just that I've seen all those indians calling themselves sigmas and I've decided not to be one anymore
A real sigma wouldn't care. A real sigma would have taught those niggas a lesson in sigmahood. By decapitating them.

You were no real sigma.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
A real sigma wouldn't care. A real sigma would have taught those niggas a lesson in sigmahood. By decapitating them.

You were no real sigma.
bu...bu...but I felt greed and disgust like patrick bateman:cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit