American women are such whores

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Yesterday i was chatting with 2 american girls who came in my country for vacation, at the end if the discussion they felt so confortable with me that they told me they were having dates and party every single days they were staying here. One of them told me that she planned to meet (she implied fuck) the most guys possible before leaving. They litterally had 10 differents guys settled for a dick appontement from tinder. I asked what about you to the other girl (she had a boyfriend she told me), and she started to jiggle stupidely, ( probably mean she will or already have cheated on her bf):sick:

I was so internally disgusted.

But whatever.. if i can have my piece ogf the cake i won’t complain.
American girls are such fucking whores tho.
I blame you guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Richard_Hungwell, turkproducer and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
Jesus Fuck me, amerimutt girls are the worst. I’d say they’re worse than British girls because at least british girls try to keep shit hidden haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and GandyIsNormie
Jesus Fuck me, amerimutt girls are the worst. I’d say they’re worse than British girls because at least british girls try to keep shit hidden haha
Nah british are wordt bcause it’s hard to differenciate them from the good ones

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's over in the west. Just forget about dating and marriage, move Eastward my friends

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18320 and 1 other person
They do all that and then make the guy they're dating at 27 wait 4 months to have sex :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, Richard_Hungwell and turkproducer
Latinas are very slutty, just being normie and measuring 5'7 can fuck a Latina with a great body without a problem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Richard_Hungwell
Whore is a sexy word

One of them told me that she planned to meet (she implied fuck) the most guys possible before leaving. They litterally had 10 differents guys settled for a dick appontement from tinder. I asked what about you to the other girl (she had a boyfriend she told me), and she started to jiggle stupidely, ( probably mean she will or already have cheated on her bf):sick:
What about you?

I mean did you bang those girls who claimed they were there to bang many guys?
I have both there snapchat but i might hit since one of them was very flirty with me.

I have both there snapchat but i might hit since one of them was very flirty with me.
Sir...you're Somali...
1653589199458-jpeg.1700832

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq