Americans and brits are so ugly

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I was looking at instagram pics of american high schoolers and both the guys/girls were so fucking ugly compared to north euro (Netherlands, nordic etc) :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I can see how people here think there’s no hot girls when they live in shithole countries where everyone is subhuman

Also i love how young people glorify USA but if they lived there they would cringe from all the subhumans, obese people driving scooters and the poverty everywhrre

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17791, Over and 7 others
Dutch people are extremely beautiful. If I could choose a woman from anywhere in the world it would be from there. American and British women are ugly but still SMV the whole forum because of the fucked up gender dynamics.

• JFL
Reactions: Tryndamere
Dutch people are extremely beautiful. If I could choose a woman from anywhere in the world it would be from there. American and British women are ugly but still SMV the whole forum because of the fucked up gender dynamics.
Yes thats the problem with this shit forum, most people here live in countries with ugly subhumans.

@Nobagger this is what i’ve been saying, users here are so delusional because compared to where we live, the girls in their countries look like shit, almost no american girls are attractive VS nordic girls who look 10x better on average.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 17997
I’m British but I agree, only the rich girls here have a chance of looking as good as some low class German girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Johanjohan
Yes thats the problem with this shit forum, most people here live in countries with ugly subhumans.

@Nobagger this is what i’ve been saying, users here are so delusional because compared to where we live, the girls in their countries look like shit, almost no american girls are attractive
American girls are all basic looking bitches ngl, how anyone could be attracted to them is beyond me. The only attractive Americans are foreigners who go there but they are not really American. I can't say that my nation Ireland has attractive women though, maybe worse than America due to inbreeding etc.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I’m British but I agree, only the rich girls here have a chance of looking as good as some low class German girl
You would think american/british have similar genetics to germans/nordic BUT they look so much worse for some reason.

I dont understand why american/british girls are so much uglier.

• +1
Reactions: Bloodsword and Deleted member 17997
Aren’t most people in north Europe Somali/Arab ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
17997.jpg

• JFL
Fucking retard forum

Usa is only mostly ugly, cause most of the people there are Obese and overweight

Usa is only mostly ugly, cause most of the people there are Obese and overweight
Nope, most young american girls aren’t fat and they still have a worse face than nordic/slavic girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Low IQ nigger you don’t know shit

Keep coping OP, WASP chads mog Scandinavian cucks to oblivion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deprived and Johanjohan
I was looking at instagram pics of american high schoolers and both the guys/girls were so fucking ugly compared to north euro (Netherlands, nordic etc) :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I can see how people here think there’s no hot girls when they live in shithole countries where everyone is subhuman

Also i love how young people glorify USA but if they lived there they would cringe from all the subhumans, obese people driving scooters and the poverty everywhrre
Send me your location faggot so I can come stomp on your deformed skull.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Johanjohan
Yeah i rather earn 300$ USD for working 60 hours a week than seeing obese people in scooters :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
@SMESH showed me his Tinder likes and they were mid af, keep in mind he is a legit chadlite.
Hes low class ethnic and probably gets mostly ghetto bitches, the hot ones go for trendy white guys

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Without any major looksmaxxing/fraud (ie, dying hair, make up), Nordics > Anglos, but that's in the natural state of things.

Hes low class ethnic and probably gets mostly ghetto bitches, the hot ones go for high class white guys
:lul::lul:

You wouldn’t be saying this if you saw his face.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15577 and Johanjohan
Without any major looksmaxxing/fraud (ie, dying hair, make up), Nordics > Anglos, but that's in the natural state of things.
On the other hand, Slavic girls are very goodlooking but the guys arent :p

probably gets mostly ghetto bitches
I wish.

I get your blonde Dutch university sisters simping for me but they’re ugly so you can have them back fag

• JFL
Reminder that apache or Cherokee moggers actually used to live there

Jfl humanity is so fucked

I wish.

I get your blonde Dutch university sisters simping for me but they’re ugly so you can have them back fag
Go back to your beautiful Chechnya then instead of being an incel on welfare here

Go back to your beautiful Chechnya then instead of living on welfare as an incel here
Nah I’m not done fucking your ugly women while you LDAR and write essays about ethnics stealing all the girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
American women are hot and slutty. British women look terrible tho. I do agree that Nordic and Germanic women are the best looking.

• Hmm...
Nah I’m not done fucking your ugly women while you LDAR and write essays about ethnics stealing all the girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao i never see any ethnics with white girls unless its the ghetto :lul::lul:

stay incel

@SMESH showed me his Tinder likes and they were mid af, keep in mind he is a legit chadlite.
C02D3D2F FA3A 46AD 87EA 910E74ABD798

“DutCh giRlS aRe bEaUtiFuL bRO”:soy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deprived, Mewton and 2 others
The hot ones just arent interested in you :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I was in a relationship with a hot Dutch girl but I tossed her like I do with all your women

Kan je niet hebben he Johan? Stay mad incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tryndamere, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Johanjohan

Copium overdose summed up by OP
2F157B70 2C0A 42F8 8D9E 5CE8EE042C91

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I was in a relationship with a hot Dutch girl but I tossed her like I do with all your women

Tales from the ghetto :lul::lul:

im from amsterdam and i can confirm my gf turbostacy is dutch and little german:feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: ✿👍col

faka dan bro :feelskek: woon je dichtbij dammie?:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col and Tryndamere
soldaat kom binnekort chillen in dammie dan haal ik iets van shop kunnen we een mog contest houden
Ik smoke niet neef, als je langer dan ik ben gaan we beefen :feelsree::feelsbaton:

• JFL
Reactions: Tryndamere
On the other hand, Slavic girls are very goodlooking but the guys arent :p
:oops::what: I think it's bias.
First of all, an average woman has a way higher value than an average man.
Secondly, Slavic girls love to cake their face and dye their hair. In the natural state of things, Slavs are really no different than any other European peoples.
Unlucky for you I’m a white passing ethnic

and I'm an ethnic passing white
giphy.webp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15577