Americans eat so much sugar

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
I was reading a recipe for barbecue sauce today and got trolled because it was an AMERICAN recipe. Yo bro, if your barbecue sauce isn't literally dessert sauce, Americans won't eat. No wonder they are fat and dying from coronary heart failure at 35.

Fucking gross and a waste of ingredients. I'm so mad.

The sugar to tomato ratio was ONE in this recipe. ONE. One cup of cane sugar to one cup of tomato. Because I had never made barbecue sauce before, I fell for this troll recipe.

Next time I'm trying this, the ratio will be a fifth.

Americans probably wake up and stick their head under the high fructose corn syrup machine for breakfast before smothering their face in icing flavoured moisturiser and tie shoes with strawberry laces.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and HTN_Mentalcel
Because it tastes good

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Lookologist003
Simple carsb (sugar) are much better than complex carbs if you have a fast metabolism.

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Simple carsb (sugar) are much better than complex carbs if you have a fast metabolism.
Say that after you've eaten a whole cup of sugar.

I have to be constantly reminded just how sweet American food is. You live in France, right? That means you've never tasted HFCS55, the type of high fructose corn syrup that American divisions of soda companies shovel into soda cans. Find a store that sells imported foods from America and you will understand just how disgustingly sweet it is.

Only Americans wont object to it, because any American alive in America is eating this food daily.

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Say that after you've eaten a whole cup of sugar.

I have to be constantly reminded just how sweet American food is. You live in France, right? That means you've never tasted HFCS55, the type of high fructose corn syrup that American divisions of soda companies shovel into soda cans. Find a store that sells imported foods from America and you will understand just how disgustingly sweet it is.

Only Americans wont object to it, because any American alive in America is eating this food daily.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003