AMERINDIANS BELIVED IN THE FLOOD TOO. INTERESTING AF (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 27066

Wace rar now!!!

According to their legends, the Indians ignored a humble man who warned them of the flood. The flood occurred and they fled to the top of a mountain. What a wonderful coincidence that the vast majority of cultures have a legend about the flood, but good Jewish science says it never happened. Another good detail is that a SNAKE offered them protection.

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
READ THIS

Why do our ruling overlords not want us to believe in Lord God Jesus Christ? Why do they lie to us about everything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Why do our ruling overlords not want us to believe in Lord God Jesus Christ? Why do they lie to us about everything?
I believe the devil and his followers want to condemn as many people as possible. They also love to twist the good things that God has given us: casual sex/homosexuality, junk food, degenerate music, etc. Furthermore, Satan is envious, and wants the worship that is given to God. And I'm sure people like the Freemasons worship him, but secretly. 33 levels in Freemasonry, do we also have to believe that it is a coincidence?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I believe the devil and his followers want to condemn as many people as possible. They also love to twist the good things that God has given us: casual sex/homosexuality, junk food, degenerate music, etc. Furthermore, Satan is envious, and wants the worship that is given to God. And I'm sure people like the Freemasons worship him, but secretly. 33 levels in Freemasonry, do we also have to believe that it is a coincidence?
As far as your comment on freemasonry is concerned:

• Love it
i dont like jews but Christianity is derived off of Judaism and they worship the same God

Certain North Amerindian tribes had extremely similar beliefs to Islam. They also believed in that God is One, is All Powerful, etc, they rejected any kind of idol worshipping, they rejected alcohol and also believed in the concept of the fitrah which is an islamic concept that states that every human being is born with a natural inclination to believe in God

In Islam we believe that Allah sent messengers to all nations, and that some preserved the message of monotheism better than others

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger."

Allah also says (Interpretation of the meaning): "And verily We have raised in every nation a messenger, (proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods. Then some of them (there were) whom Allah guided, and some of them (there were) upon whom error had just hold. Do but travel in the land and see the nature of the consequence for the deniers"

Some amerindian tribes held these 12 commandments which are almost fully compatible with Islam

1-THERE IS BUT ONE GREAT SPIRIT. He is eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, invisible. He pervades all things at all times.

2-THOU SHALT NOT MAKE A LIKENESS OF THE GREAT SPIRIT, or portray Him as a visible being.

3-HOLD THY WORD OF HONOUR SACRED. Lying is at all times shameful, for the Great Spirit is everywhere all the time.

4-THOU SHALT KEEP THE FEASTS, LEARN THE DANCES (prayers) , RESPECT THE TABOOS, AND OBSERVE THE CUSTOMS OF YOUR TRIBE

5-HONOUR AND OBEY THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER,

6-THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT MURDER.

7-BE CHASTE IN THOUGHT AND DEED, according to the highest standards of your Tribe. Keep your marriage vows, and lead no others into breach of theirs.

8-THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.

9-BE NOT GREEDY OF GREAT RICHES.

10-TOUCH NOT THE POISONOUS FIREWATER that robs man of his strength, and makes wise men turn fools. Touch not nor taste any food or drink that robs the body of its power or the spirit of its vision.

11-BE CLEAN, both yourself and the place you dwell in. Bathe every morning in cold water

12-LOVE YOUR LIFE, PERFECT YOUR LIFE, BEAUTIFY ALL THINGS IN YOUR LIFE: GLORY IN YOUR STRENGTH AND BEAUTY.

there was a great flood that happened 250,000 years ago

• +1