@amnesia dying eyebrows

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
I remember seeing a post where you talked about dying your eyebrows with Just For Men beard dye, dark brown or something.

Do you have a little guide on how to apply it and which color one should go for? I have blonde hair, skin type 1 and very light invisible eyebrows. Tried dying them before at a salon, but they always made it too dark, which looked uncanny and gay.

2264_z.jpg

Is this the one I want?

81RToBz8bfL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Or perhaps this?

I want it to look natural.

Anyone can reply tbh. Give your feedback.

@Amnesia

Last edited:
it really is just trial and error, i have bought 3 different colors and tried them all before i found the right one

the instructions says to apply for 5 minutes but i find 3 minutes is enough, if i leave it longer it stains my skin

light brown one looks good, ive never used that color so i cant comment since ive only used black, darkest brown, dark brown. But even blonde men can have dark eyebrows, in fact it can look good. It might just seem uncanny to u because you are so NOT used to seeing yourself with dark eyebrows that your brain is just screaming that it looks bad (maybe it really did tho)

it really is just trial and error, i have bought 3 different colors and tried them all before i found the right one

the instructions says to apply for 5 minutes but i find 3 minutes is enough, if i leave it longer it stains my skin

light brown one looks good, ive never used that color so i cant comment since ive only used black, darkest brown, dark brown. But even blonde men can have dark eyebrows, in fact it can look good. It might just seem uncanny to u because you are so NOT used to seeing yourself with dark eyebrows that your brain is just screaming that it looks bad (maybe it really did tho)
Thanks. You responded so fast before I could see, so I remade in right section, but just ignore that thread. Thanks for the feedback. I'll get the light brown.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@Amnesia Forgot to ask. Do you use the applicator that comes in the box or do you use another brush to apply it? What happens if it gets on your skin, does it come off?

@Amnesia Forgot to ask. Do you use the applicator that comes in the box or do you use another brush to apply it? What happens if it gets on your skin, does it come off?
i just use my finger dip it in and apply that way, quickly use a wet q-tip to wipe off the dye that gets on the surrounding skin. Jump in the shower immediately after 3 to 3.5 minutes and wash it all off with shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore