@amnesia & everyone if u are that insecure about your black eyes why dont you get eye laser depigmentation to bright eyes maxx

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Kraken
For around $15k-$20k, you can go to Spain (Eyecos) or Mexico (Yeux Clairs) and laser your brown pigment.

The possible risks are:
Discoria
Macular Hemorrhage
Retina Burning
Iritis
Introcular Pressure Elevation
Anterior Synechia
Iris Hemmorrhage
Corneal Edema
Cataracts
Holes in the Iris
Iris Atrophy
Involuntary eye movements
Involuntary movements of the body
Glaucoma
Uveitis
Autoimmune diseases
Corneal opacities
Unreal expectation and associated depression bc you may or may not be stuck with your black eyes for life.
Age related depression - that you top tier facial structure wont last for ever, even if you do somehow manage to become a surgerymaxxed GigaChad.

I'm mildly insane and am considering getting it but I am afraid of blindness desu.
E1wd1N6XIAILqQL.jpg

Esq8R9QXYAEQ6qD.jpg
images
images
images
images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Skywalker and Corleone
20k to possible go blind when I can get $15 contacts

hmm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, AscensionMan98, Skywalker and 15 others
Black eyes is kinda cool ngl. Makes you low trust af

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, GetShrekt, sub6manletnozygos and 1 other person
Worked for me everyone should get it done 01CF1337 C7AE 4016 9AFF 747AB0367EB5
97849360 2BA2 4A27 BA75 9E0EA91BB84E

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, 2d v2 and Deleted member 18244
because irl and what women do is not the same as what they virtue signal

none of them would turn down a dark eyed chad but yea y’all’s problems is ur shitty bones and subhuman features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, Looks234, Zylk and 4 others
The possible risks are:
Discoria
Macular Hemorrhage
Retina Burning
Iritis
Introcular Pressure Elevation
Anterior Synechia
Iris Hemmorrhage
Corneal Edema
Cataracts
Holes in the Iris
Iris Atrophy
Involuntary eye movements
Involuntary movements of the body
Glaucoma
Uveitis
Autoimmune diseases
Corneal opacities
Unreal expectation and associated depression bc you may or may not be stuck with your black eyes for life.
Age related depression - that you top tier facial structure wont last for ever, even if you do somehow manage to become a surgerymaxxed GigaChad.
Self hating fags here be like: "worth it! :soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Hueless

hmm
They look fake
Girls still fuck you because of the rest and they forgive your Extreme narcissism

hmm
amnesia you retarded gorilla your contacts looks fake ser. that is why females ask you whether you have contacts. At least with surgical laser the look is permanent, doesnt look fake and you don't need to worry about the contacts falling out/being uncomfortable.
instead, as you said, the primary concern becomes eventual Glaucoma and permanent blindness LOL. fuck its ogre.
it's such a hard decision for me tbh unironically.

there's no point being a blind Chadlite. At the same time, Glaucoma takes a few years to set in if aggresive so I might be able to enjoy my twenties and even thirties before I go to switzerland and elect to die in a suicide pod. by then we will eat, live and die in the pod. voluntary euthanasia will be legalized and encouraged and so dealing with long term glaucoma wouldnt be a real concern bc i could cease to exist voluntarily - but at least i would have memories of ascension with my light eyes, in my 20s and 30s to take to the after life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
because irl and what women do is not the same as what they virtue signal

none of them would turn down a dark eyed chad but yea y’all’s problems is ur shitty bones and subhuman features
muh black eye cope black eyes look like an anime villain COPE LOL.
keep barking.
you are a coping. light eyes are always preferred by females unironically (source: my 25 yo khhv virgin brain unironically. rarely have i ever seen brown eyed chads).
preference for blue/green eye is born out of rarity. brown eye are too common to be preferred.
all male models with black eyes are inherently inferior to light eye. ballou and lachowski are inherently inferior to david GIGACHAD gandy and o'pry.
and its not just because of the latter twos superior craniofacial development but also bc their light eyes creates an ethereal look. it elevates the robust bones to the point of heavenly status. no cap for real tbh tbh it be bussin on god.

Self hating fags here be like: "worth it! :soy:"
why wouldnt it be worth it?
i am a subhuman...
and my subhumanity begins with my revolting eyes
i get 50-100 tinder matches a week with platinum. all the chads on lookism get 1000 matches a week, sometimes even within 24 hours. light eyes would elevate my attractiveness by 1psl point unironically.
dealing with glaucoma and possible blindness in 20 years seems like a decent risk reward ratio especially if it ensures that i get to more enjoy my youth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
did you actually get the laser or are you trolling? how many phases did you do and what was your starting color? where did you go to spain or mexico? have you experienced side effects?
For me 5 phases 5k I haven’t experienced anything yet, was it worth it?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
For me 5 phases 5k I haven’t experienced anything yet, was it worth it?
where did you go? your results look like a yeux clairs result not an eyecos result
are you going to get more phases?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Erik-Jón
i am a subhuman...
i get 50-100 tinder matches a week with platinum. all the chads on lookism get 1000 matches a week, sometimes even within 24 hours. light eyes would elevate my attractiveness by 1psl point unironically.
dealing with glaucoma and possible blindness in 20 years seems like a decent risk reward ratio.
IMG 20220427 232523

Just find good lighting and you'll overcome your problems online
Then only agree to meet up during Sunny days

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and AlexanderTheGreat
Light eyes are just cherry on top

But what really builds attraction is dimorphism, harmony, height, frame etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403 and Looks234
I went to Mexico was a looooong trip
are you going to get more phases? are you scared about the aforementioned risk of glaucoma long term.
the long term studies are:
The first study is the eyecos study. glaucoma does not seem to be observed even after years and it says that eye pressure dropped which they theorized was because of an increase in intraocular volume and chamber angle post removal of pigment. p. 1387
https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s40123-022-00458-2.pdf
Yet the second study does note a case report of glaucoma 4 weeks after the laser.
Long term studies of cosmetic use of this laser apart from the first report, are sparse.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
are you going to get more phases? are you scared about the aforementioned risk of glaucoma long term.
the long term studies are:
The first study is the eyecos study. glaucoma does not seem to be observed even after years and it says that eye pressure dropped which they theorized was because of an increase in intraocular volume and chamber angle post removal of pigment. p. 1387
https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s40123-022-00458-2.pdf
Yet the second study does note a case report of glaucoma 4 weeks after the laser.
I’m done now…… are my results not good enough :feelsbadman: I’m not worried it’s makes my eye area feline and sexy like limas

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I’m done now…… are my results not good enough :feelsbadman: I’m not worried it’s makes my eye area feline and sexy like limas
your eyes are good color. what color did you start with?
did your family/frens enquire about your eyes and how did you deal with that?
are you doing regular ophthalmological check ups to check your eye pressure/potential glaucoma etc?

• +1
your eyes are good color. what color did you start with?
did your family/frens enquire about your eyes and how did you deal with that?
are you doing regular ophthalmological check ups to check your eye pressure/potential glaucoma etc?
I started with a quite dark grey blue green colour, haven’t really been questioned when most people can’t see your colour they don’t suspect anything if you have a lighter colour. Jfl no

• Woah
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I started with a quite dark grey blue green colour, haven’t really been questioned when most people can’t see your colour they don’t suspect anything if you have a lighter colour. Jfl no
>not going to an opthalmologist after unironically burning off your melanin eye pigment with a laser
you are a low inhibition looksmaxxing retard jfl tbh

• +1
>not going to an opthalmologist after unironically burning off your melanin eye pigment with a laser
you are a low inhibition looksmaxxing retard jfl tbh
Yes
32255A2A C815 4450 A6D3 6D18E4EE7976

if you're white, you can just use lenses, no one gives a shit and only people who know you since birth could call you out. just take it off when you're around them.

it's cringe and gay if you're doing it as an ethnic

natural way is to dip honey into your eyes everyday

i am a subhuman...
dealing with glaucoma and possible blindness in 20 years seems like a decent risk reward ratio especially if it ensures that i get to more enjoy my youth.
eye color is cope

• +1
View attachment 1726322

Just find good lighting and you'll overcome your problems online
Then only agree to meet up during Sunny days
oh no!
cant go out in sunny days bc sun destroys collagen matrix and makes one old and subhuman.
its ogre tbh
better to just never leave mothers basement and instead vapidly revel in ones narcissism with excessive sun kissed filters to farm validation and responses from other basement dweller rotters on the internet jfl tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
if you're white, you can just use lenses, no one gives a shit and only people who know you since birth could call you out. just take it off when you're around them.

it's cringe and gay if you're doing it as an ethnic

natural way is to dip honey into your eyes everyday
>just uses lenses
lenses look fake even from afar. the lenses which covers the sclera is generally lightly pigmented a different shade/blurry compared to natural white.
>unironically recommending infecting eyeballs with raw honey
lasers are probably safe than that jfl tbh

no they would look just as good
wtf
you are mentally ill and in denial
i made a tinder with myself with blue eyes and brown eyes, and blue eyes me got double matches with many more females sending me messages first than subhuman black eyes me.
i might need to risk permanent blindless to ascend with laser surgery. im scared though tbh.
im afraid that i will get it, experience little color change and then go blind after 5 years, when really, after 10 years of self-imposed mothers basement dweller hermit maxxing, the only thing that really gives me joy is being alone and reading books, but which i would have denied myself, if i do the surgery and go blind afterwards jfl tbh tbh

Last edited:
just get bright pink contacts and wear a wig, lipstick, and a sailor moon outfit, you are guarenteed 100s of iois with this method.

wtf
you are mentally ill and in denial
i made a tinder with myself with blue eyes and brown eyes, and blue eyes me got double matches with many more females sending me messages first than subhuman black eyes me.
i might need to risk permanent blindless to ascend with laser surgery. im scared though tbh.
im afraid that i will get it, experience little color change and then go blind after 5 years, when really, after 10 years of self-imposed mothers basement dweller hermit maxxing, the only thing that really gives me joy is being alone and reading books, but which i would have denied myself, if i do the surgery and go blind afterwards jfl tbh tbh
I'm not mentally ill lol

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
They wont be noticeable in natural light fam

did you actually get the laser or are you trolling? how many phases did you do and what was your starting color? where did you go to spain or mexico? have you experienced side effects?
hes lyin

nobody wants to go blind bro :feelskek:

50% chane of getting blind. I would not do it.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

hmm
15$ contacts are gonna be unrealistic, but yea I agree 100-200$ ones for top tier realistic ones is still million times better