@amnesia is going to wind up dead one day

retrudedmaxilla

retrudedmaxilla

Bronze
he'll pedomaxx with a 14 year old, go to her house, and get a shotgun blast to the skull by his father.

in his dying breaths, he'll plead 'b-but she peaked, i have to fuck her now before she turns into a sexless hag...'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, rand anon, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
he'll pedomaxx with a 14 year old, go to her house, and get a shotgun blast to the skull by his father.

in his dying breaths, he'll plead 'b-but she peaked, i have to fuck her now before she turns into a sexless hag...'
Agepill

I don't know dude. I actually went over to a friend of a friend family get together and when I left the friend OF THE FATHER that was there started laughing and I asked about what. He showed me texts basically saying "that guy you brought looked like a male model. He would add some great genes into out family. I should introduce him to my daughters"

both his daughters are under 18

SO naw they wouldnt shoot me but invite me in

They'd shoot me AFTER I impregnated their daughter and found out I was a frauding manlet with black eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crimson, zura, Deleted member 17735 and 5 others
I don't know dude. I actually went over to a friend of a friend family get together and when I left the friend OF THE FATHER that was there started laughing and I asked about what. He showed me texts basically saying "that guy you brought looked like a male model. He would add some great genes into out family. I should introduce him to my daughters"

Tsles4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and ascension

They'd shoot me AFTER I impregnated their daughter and found out I was a frauding manlet with black eyes
jfl at the manlet kids you'd create lmfaoo. scleral show out the wazoo too

morals don’t apply to chad

that boomer was sarcastic and this autistic retard took it seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla
naw it happened, was shocked

not the first time though something like that happened. I met a girl, 17 who parents told me explicitly they were fine with me dating their daughter and the mom even told me I looked like Brad Pitt
was it before you told them your used age of 24 or after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back