Amnesia we need your height frauding lifestyle methods

looksmaxxer559

looksmaxxer559

Heir to Hernan Drago
@Amnesia like what are we supposed to do when we’re about to take our shoes off before sex or we have to go to the beach with a girl

Need to know how you prepare for certain scenarios like these, I literally avoid the beach/pool with girls because I always date tall girls for some reason..

Thank you!!

(Also if you can provide brands and/or product links so we can use the same things that would be extremely helpful thank you)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and the MOUSE
he tells everything here

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
basically you adapt the fraud lifestyle and avoid from going beach 😊

he tells everything here
Lifefuel ily

explain how your gonna have sex then LOL
no foid will measure your height at bed you can wear slippers with lifts in it or socks till you go bed

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559 and Deleted member 25743
no foid will measure your height at bed you can wear slippers with lifts in it or socks till you go bed
bro that is cope,she will find out eventually you are height frauding by 2 inches,and 2 inches looks noticably instantly ffs

you gonna spend months with her maybe years faking your height the entire time?? pathetic/she will realise after a while what you are doing girls are smart

bro that is cope,she will find out eventually you are height frauding by 2 inches,and 2 inches looks noticably instantly ffs
you gonna spend months with her maybe years faking your height the entire time?? pathetic/she will realise after a while what you are doing girls are smart
its for ons anyways personally i tiptoemaxx so i never wear lifts but look normal while walking

its for ons anyways personally i tiptoemaxx so i never wear lifts but look normal while walking
and what happens when you have a converswation with someone lmaoo,do you stay tip toed? and look 'normal' or like a fucing retard

and what happens when you have a converswation with someone lmaoo,do you stay tip toed? and look 'normal' or like a fucing retard
idk boyo i never got called out its hard to explain my method but it works ofc only with shoes