My 4 inch elevator shoe demonstration (Video)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

IMG 1040

IMG 1066

IMG 1043
IMG 1044

IMG 1061
IMG 1063

Link to the actual shoes btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, datboijj, SurgeryEnjoyer and 171 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, blite, N1666 and 114 others
Almost like your walking on your tippy toes jfl

Doesn't look suspicious from the outside though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jam3s, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 29155 and 19 others
pristine gentleman type shoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s, PseudoMaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 29 others
the way u breathe sounds good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 51465, try2beme and 50 others
Why are you still coping with those ?
I height mog you to the stratosphere and back .
300px Chicago Millenium Park Stilt Walker 02

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, DoII, Yuya Moggershima and 59 others
You could just spike your hair up 4 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, pppokerface, mortis and 63 others
one slight push in public and ur done for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, Ryldoo IS COPING, DoII and 90 others
How much your insoles add?

bro got the jefferson 76's

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, SurgeryEnjoyer, soover4me and 33 others
Why you breathe heavily? Like your dick is getting vacuumed as you measure your shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, vector, zipzam and 46 others
Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084
View attachment 954078View attachment 954079

View attachment 954086View attachment 954087

can u take pics to show how your proportions look after? blur out face etc. if u need to I'm just curious cus I feel like your legs would look comically long & your arms comically short.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CANI, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
How much your insoles add?

the ones i put in add an additional inch AT MOSt since they are soft and sink a bit when standing on them

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why you breathe heavily? Like your dick is getting vacuumed as you measure your shit.
no wonder he hates sex this nigga is panting from trying on shoes jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, aesthetic beauty and 76 others
god help u emnesie

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21796, alpha and 29 others
the ones i put in add an additional inch AT MOSt since they are soft and sink a bit when standing on them
Yeah. Was thinking that too high insoles make walking difficult. Elevator shoes and small insoles seem to be the optimal solution.

• +1
Reactions: Songe

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084

What type of trousers are those ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PseudoMaxxer, rooman and 14 others

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084

How do you even walk in these lol ? Don't you ever slip out?
IMG 1044 1

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
How do you even walk in these lol ? Don't you ever slip out?
View attachment 954110

admittedly is does take a lot of adjusting to get used to, the first week i wore them i was tripping over myself and falling, but now it's completely natural. In fact wearing NORMAL shoes now feels weird. No I don't slip out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty, Kristin and 20 others
Can you please do a long range video/pic of you walking around with them?

I wanna see how the proportions look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 23359, Hades and 9 others
Now we are at eye level
assuming ur still 5 9

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and magnificentcel
I just had come from a 4sum with both ur sisters, was pretty tiring

just loose black sweatpants
What about with jeans and stuff? More " smarter " wear . What type of jeans do you use ? Won't your knees look too high in anything that isn't loose .?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What about with jeans and stuff? More " smarter " wear . What type of jeans do you use ? Won't your knees look too high in anything that isn't loose .?
I dunno, but who cares, u get 4 fucking inches of height, that's worth looking a little disproportional in my book.

4 inches, like do u know how much genetic frauding u are doing, remember the taller u are the more u earn in ur professional life. Lol it is the ULTIMATE life hack, if u arent elevator shoe wearing then kys

Now we are at eye level
assuming ur still 5 9

All jokes aside, yes I am 5'9'' barefoot but with these I get to 6'1'' Not all my elevator shoes are 4 inches, that is the absolute max height they offer usually. I have some sneakers that are 3 inch elevator shoes so I usually just put an extra insole in them to make up for it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blite, p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and 8 others
leaked photos of amnesia
9ae30875db370f96aeb59514dc39409c.jpg
D5aH1TuXoAAt4KR.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pppokerface, zerkalo, Jamaldickjavontus and 44 others
You unironically probably hate sex because you’re circumcised by the way. As a fellow American we got our dicks mutilated by Jews. People who got circumcised in adulthood and experienced sex before circumcision says it was 10-15x more pleasurable beforehand.

D225AAB7 F6A9 40FA 95B6 EC1DBB2E4804

Your head is cracked up and keratinized. You’ve lost all sensation in the top 1/3rd of your dick (where 99% of the nerve endings are).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, aesthetic beauty, zipzam and 41 others
Source 1
DEECCFD1 F271 4606 989D E87E1F671108

I thought you were joking.
Mirin your frauding skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, BigDom, Anchor_Ship and 11 others
You unironically probably hate sexy because you’re circumcised by the way. As a fellow American we got our dicks mutilated by Jews. People who got circumcised in adulthood and experienced sex before circumcision says it was 10-15x more pleasurable beforehand.

View attachment 954123

Your head is cracked up and keratinized. You’ve lost all sensation in the top 1/3rd of your dick (where 99% of the nerve endings are).

Yeah dude thats basically the conclusion I have come to also, bc I am cut I dont even feel the max I could from sex and thts why its no big deal to me, extremely angering and depressing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ryldoo IS COPING, rooman and 18 others
Apart from losing weight, elevator shoes and lifts are by far the most cost-efficient way to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: j05, AsGoodAsItGets, rooman and 20 others
I dunno, but who cares, u get 4 fucking inches of height, that's worth looking a little disproportional in my book.

4 inches, like do u know how much genetic frauding u are doing, remember the taller u are the more u earn in ur professional life. Lol it is the ULTIMATE life hack, if u arent elevator shoe wearing then kys

All jokes aside, yes I am 5'9'' barefoot but with these I get to 6'1'' Not all my elevator shoes are 4 inches, that is the absolute max height they offer usually. I have some sneakers that are 3 inch elevator shoes so I usually just put an extra insole in them to make up for it
lol with ur lift setup i could be 6 5

:feelsmage::feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, j05, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
BBCF5096 34F0 457A 8F63 7935FD2306B4

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OMFSlayer, sayi, N1666 and 49 others
Yeah dude thats basically the conclusion I have come to also, bc I am cut I dont even feel the max I could from sex and thts why its no big deal to me, extremely angering and depressing
Yep. We literally cannot experience sex the way it’s meant to be experienced dude. For circumcised men, sex is more something you do to get rid of your sexual urges, than something you do for pleasure. We literally had thousands of nerve endings removed. The top third of our dick looks like it was dipped into acid.

It’s also way more pleasureful for the women with uncut dicks by the way. Sorry. Look into foreskin restoration on Reddit I guess (won’t give back everything you lost but it’ll help)

Yeah, I’ve considered suicide about it. It’s ridiculous, barbaric, and absolutely fucking depressing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, p0lishsubhuman, latincell95 and 24 others
4 inches is too damn much.. like when you take them off.. It will look so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, normie_joe, j05 and 10 others

2 inch would be enough for you HEIGHT... 4 IS TOO much.. My brother is 187cm with 3cm shoes and Im 180cm with 2 inch boots. The mog is not really that bad.. like you are still somehow tall looking.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 4562
Make a video of yourself walking in them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
4 inches is too damn much.. like when you take them off.. It will look so bad.
lol at ever taking them off, if I need to go to someones house I always bring my elevator indoor slippers so I just wear them around ppl who make others take their shoes off inside

I have elevator sneakers for casual or working out and elevator sandals for the beach and swimming and elevator hiking boots even for outdoor shit

HEIGHT FRAUDING IS A LIFESTYLE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zerkalo, aesthetic beauty and 80 others
Yep. We literally cannot experience sex the way it’s meant to be experienced dude. For circumcised men, sex is more something you do to get rid of your sexual urges, than something you do for pleasure. We literally had thousands of nerve endings removed. The top third of our dick looks like it was dipped into acid.

It’s also way more pleasureful for the women with uncut dicks by the way. Sorry. Look into foreskin restoration on Reddit I guess (won’t give back everything you lost but it’ll help)

Yeah, I’ve considered suicide about it. It’s ridiculous, barbaric, and absolutely fucking depressing.
@WadlowMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
lol at ever taking them off, if I need to go to someones house I always bring my elevator indoor slippers so I just wear them around ppl who make others take their shoes off inside

I have elevator sneakers for casual or working out and elevator sandals for the beach and outdoors and elevator hiking boots even for outdoor shit

HEIGHT FRAUDING IS A LIFESTYLE

Good for you... Im same height as you are but 180cm is enough for me.

You unironically probably hate sex because you’re circumcised by the way. As a fellow American we got our dicks mutilated by Jews. People who got circumcised in adulthood and experienced sex before circumcision says it was 10-15x more pleasurable beforehand.

View attachment 954123

Lol wtf.. Im still enjoy masturbating.. this is propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, spyspy, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
It doesn't look ideal. Apparently I'm the person who can fraud the best with lifts on the whole forum

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill

Muslims and jews get cut up but why you guys too jfl

It doesn't look ideal. Apparently I'm the o person who can fraud the best with lifts on the whole forum
Do you guys buy jeans in a bigger size ? I already have longer legs and if i do this ill grt to 6'6, might look ridiculous tbh but can't help but wonder what it would feel like

Lol wtf.. Im still enjoy masturbating.. this is propaganda.
Sure, but you’re experiencing 1/10th the pleasure of an uncut male. Unironically.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6310, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Do slim fit jeans work with elevator shoes? Slim fit jeans tend to highlight the shoes.

Muslims and jews get cut up but why you guys too jfl
The first jews to come to America were escaping the pogroms (mini holocausts) in Russia.

How the Russians identified the jews was to literally check everyone’s dick and execute the people without foreskin (jews).

So when the jews fled here they vowed to never let it happen again and pushed to christcucks that they needed to circumcise their kids.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 19530 and 10 others
Just get high sneakers and a big pair of normal insoles. Everything else just looks frauded AF

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lux, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
It doesn't look ideal. Apparently I'm the person who can fraud the best with lifts on the whole forum

Any sort of frauding doesnt look ideal as a natty beautiful person

Jaw implants nose jobs height increase, none of it ever looks perfectly natural but that's the price u have to pay in the journey for looksmaxxing. U have to accept it wont be perfect but it's an improvement to your current situation.

Being 6'1'' but having a bit off proportions or not being able to have the trendiest shoes is the trade off u take than being a manlet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Crimson, callisto, Deleted member 26859 and 25 others