Amnesia's Tinder Adventures Pt.5 (The Interview)

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
***The purpose of this thread is not to brag***

A brief description of who I am in the spoiler tag right below this

Me 18 on the left per surgery and 31 on right

fggfhfgh.jpg

Girl is "Angela" 27, Matched on Tinder back in July exchanged numbers, and texted on and off taking multiple weeks from not talking ever. All standard stuff over texts about our lives and background. Finally we decide to set something up.

I try to invite her over to my apartment straight away to have a drink, she declines

tfgfg.png

edrgdfg.png

Date Summary

I walked up and met her outside the bar in line. Angela looked noticeably older than in her Tinder pics (she wasn't unattractive) but definitely not as hot. We chat in line until we're seated and are chatting some more once seated. The conversation was like an old persons date, asking each other questions back and fourth about each other's lives. She was asking a lot of questions about my job, schooling, career, where I see myself in the future, etc. Way more than the younger girls who I have gone on dates with. Of course the obvious red pill explanation is that she is close to the wall and actually looking for a guy to beta bucks. It honestly felt a bit like I was on a job interview.

We are chatting for over an hour or so, and it's pleasant, we are sitting next to each other on stools at a bar, legs are about a foot apart. There has been no touching at all, she hasnt done any sort of laugh and brush of my arm or anything, it really didn't feel like she was that into me. She wasn't even laughing that hard at my jokes, and I could catch her eyes looking around the bar even when I was talking directly to her.

The topic changes to past LTRs and she mentions how she has a bad habit of dating bad guys. Guys that are opposite to her cause she claims to be a good girl with a level head and the one of her friends group who has to "parent" the others. She works in HR at a corporation so she is a stickler for making sure the corporate office cucks have their diversity training and that testosterone levels among the male employees in the office stay at a low level. However she also claims she can be impulsive and once broke up with a BF and moved to another country all in the span of a few days.

I notice she has a few tats on her. She laughs and says that she has 4 total and she says that two of them she can't wait to get removed, they were a mistake. (back of neck and upper leg) She asks if I have any tattoos and I say that I don't. She asks me whyyyyy, and I reply, "do u like tats on guys?" She respond "Yessss very much, something about them is just so hot and interesting." She then asks if I have done any hard drugs in my past and I reply just coke a few times, she again laughs and mentions she used to go to raves and has done molly coke and other various hallucinogens, but that, that was mostly in her past. She tells me "you're kinda vanilla aren't you."

At this point I am not even turned on by this girl, I am honestly thinking of the other younger girls I canceled on to make this date tonight. At this point she gets a text from a friend (Michelle) that Michelle is at the same bar we are at right now. Since I am bored as fuck I tell her to ask her friend to come over and join us (maybe Michelle is hot.) Her friend comes over to where we are at the bar and hugs Angela and says "hey gurrrl" and then looks at me and the first thing she says is "wow you're hot!" She then turns back to Angela and says "who is heeee?" Anyway they chat a bit and Michelle says that she is with a group of friends at the front of the bar and we should come join them.

At this point we've been at the bar for a few hours and we do go up and join the group of people. Angela introduces me, it's Michelle and another girl and 4 guys. I introduce myself to the group and one of the guys says "wow you're handsome dude." He said it in a bro way I assume he's straight cause he was sitting next to his gf. This guy is of East Asian ethnicity and his gf is as well. His gf is average, I prob wouldn't bang I am thinking. Anyway we chat with the group a bit and the guy who called me handsome is pretty drunk, he clearly has a bro crush on me and keeps saying how cool I am and is trying to buy me very expensive tequila shots saying he has to "impress me"

The time is coming up on Last Call for the bar, me and Angela are sitting next to each other having a chat again. We are talking again about past relationships and what not. Angela tells me I am "the best looking guy she has been out with." She tells me that I also seem to have all my stuff together and that her mom would LOVE if she brought me home to meet her. Given my red pill knowledge I know what she is trying to say. That on paper I am all the right stuff but I just don't sexually turn her on cause I am not a "bad boy" cause I am too "vanilla." I don't even give a fuck and I wanna get a few red pills out of her. I ask her what her physical type is. She responds "Khal Drogo" from game of thrones. Tats, facial hair, bad boy, real manly. I laugh and say, "awww haha so I guess I shouldn't have shaved my facial hair before the date!" And she laughs and says "I like men not boys." She again mentions how she just goes for the wrong type of guys, guys opposite than what I appear to be, and even that one of her ex BFs spent some time in jail and stalked her when he got out."

I realize exactly what all this means since I am fluent in female language and I am just too much of a "nice guy." I went for the clean shaven hollow cheek pretty boy look and she wanted Jason Momoa. I walk her out to her car and she asks if I want her to Venmo me her side of the bar tab (since I gave them my debit card at the beginning.) I tell her "that'd be great." And she does. We get to her car and we tell each other we had a great time, I lean in for a kiss and she turns her cheek saying "No kiss, not yet." I laugh and pull away and start walking away and she jokingly yells "I mean you made me PAY for half the date too!. Just kidding"

I then went home and called up the girl from Tinder Adventures 1 for a boot call and she came over.

It's been 2 days and we haven't exchanged any texts since that night. I have no interest whatsoever seeing her again

Redpills and random points to take away

-This is now the 5th girl in a row who has stated they have a preference with my with facial hair. Now there clearly could be a selection bias going on since in my Tinder pics I have 5 to14 day stubble yet I have showed up to the date clean shaven.
-BTW once in the date she asked if I was wearing contacts cause my eyes are "so blue" I denied of course (even tho I was)
-Bad boy thing is real, I have never heard a single girl say they don't think Khal Drogo makes them wet @oldcell
-This date felt like a fucking job interview, I could FEEL her trying to gauge my betabucks potential
-She is a proud "dog mom" and says her dog is like her baby, doesnt care if she ever has kids either
- I was too "vanilla" I was too well put together too pretty no tats no excitement. RTT is prob real, I always thought it was, I don't even have my tan rn covid closed all the tanning salons
- Overall I think I portrayed myself on my Tinder as a stubbled tanned guy with a badder vibe than I really have and I did nothing for her pussy, she never touched me the whole night, not even a friendly touch of the arm after a joke, nothing

This weeks poll question: Do you ever want to get LEGALLY married?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2012 and 29 others
first

edit: wow thought it was an amnesia post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, everythingisacope, Warlow and 2 others
Where’s the poll ?

you almost got me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7560 and 8 others
one day i'll read

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Fuck you got me I read it til i realized ive read it before

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow and Deleted member 9072

Wow it's literally impossible to read less of your post than I did just now

• JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Would read again 10/10

Wait... I already did, it seems

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, joeveniro, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
You haven't slain a single hot girl/woman. This is so funny.

Edit: Damn bro you got me good lmao. I just read the username

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, sytyl, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
You interview women? Lol

thought it was amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
You Nigger, I thought you were amnesia and read half the thread before I realized I've already read this. Then I check username and it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 10652
Nigger.
You got me excited.

This is the best you can get?3 PSL favela rats fuck better looking girls than that
JFL at USA
@6ft5manlet
Bro the post wasnt made by Amnesia, he got you bad :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Hold on a minute I read this like a month ago. Damn son u cant be amnesia. U got me tho ngl

Wait what I literally only just now realized it wasn't amnesia wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
It’s over for the forums IQ

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 11053 and 3 others
okay
not amnesia
i fell for it

fggfhfgh.jpg

Girl is "Angela" 27, Matched on Tinder back in July exchanged numbers, and texted on and off taking multiple weeks from not talking ever. All standard stuff over texts about our lives and background. Finally we decide to set something up.

I try to invite her over to my apartment straight away to have a drink, she declines

tfgfg.png

edrgdfg.png

Date Summary

I walked up and met her outside the bar in line. Angela looked noticeably older than in her Tinder pics (she wasn't unattractive) but definitely not as hot. We chat in line until we're seated and are chatting some more once seated. The conversation was like an old persons date, asking each other questions back and fourth about each other's lives. She was asking a lot of questions about my job, schooling, career, where I see myself in the future, etc. Way more than the younger girls who I have gone on dates with. Of course the obvious red pill explanation is that she is close to the wall and actually looking for a guy to beta bucks. It honestly felt a bit like I was on a job interview.

We are chatting for over an hour or so, and it's pleasant, we are sitting next to each other on stools at a bar, legs are about a foot apart. There has been no touching at all, she hasnt done any sort of laugh and brush of my arm or anything, it really didn't feel like she was that into me. She wasn't even laughing that hard at my jokes, and I could catch her eyes looking around the bar even when I was talking directly to her.

The topic changes to past LTRs and she mentions how she has a bad habit of dating bad guys. Guys that are opposite to her cause she claims to be a good girl with a level head and the one of her friends group who has to "parent" the others. She works in HR at a corporation so she is a stickler for making sure the corporate office cucks have their diversity training and that testosterone levels among the male employees in the office stay at a low level. However she also claims she can be impulsive and once broke up with a BF and moved to another country all in the span of a few days.

I notice she has a few tats on her. She laughs and says that she has 4 total and she says that two of them she can't wait to get removed, they were a mistake. (back of neck and upper leg) She asks if I have any tattoos and I say that I don't. She asks me whyyyyy, and I reply, "do u like tats on guys?" She respond "Yessss very much, something about them is just so hot and interesting." She then asks if I have done any hard drugs in my past and I reply just coke a few times, she again laughs and mentions she used to go to raves and has done molly coke and other various hallucinogens, but that, that was mostly in her past. She tells me "you're kinda vanilla aren't you."

At this point I am not even turned on by this girl, I am honestly thinking of the other younger girls I canceled on to make this date tonight. At this point she gets a text from a friend (Michelle) that Michelle is at the same bar we are at right now. Since I am bored as fuck I tell her to ask her friend to come over and join us (maybe Michelle is hot.) Her friend comes over to where we are at the bar and hugs Angela and says "hey gurrrl" and then looks at me and the first thing she says is "wow you're hot!" She then turns back to Angela and says "who is heeee?" Anyway they chat a bit and Michelle says that she is with a group of friends at the front of the bar and we should come join them.

At this point we've been at the bar for a few hours and we do go up and join the group of people. Angela introduces me, it's Michelle and another girl and 4 guys. I introduce myself to the group and one of the guys says "wow you're handsome dude." He said it in a bro way I assume he's straight cause he was sitting next to his gf. This guy is of East Asian ethnicity and his gf is as well. His gf is average, I prob wouldn't bang I am thinking. Anyway we chat with the group a bit and the guy who called me handsome is pretty drunk, he clearly has a bro crush on me and keeps saying how cool I am and is trying to buy me very expensive tequila shots saying he has to "impress me"

The time is coming up on Last Call for the bar, me and Angela are sitting next to each other having a chat again. We are talking again about past relationships and what not. Angela tells me I am "the best looking guy she has been out with." She tells me that I also seem to have all my stuff together and that her mom would LOVE if she brought me home to meet her. Given my red pill knowledge I know what she is trying to say. That on paper I am all the right stuff but I just don't sexually turn her on cause I am not a "bad boy" cause I am too "vanilla." I don't even give a fuck and I wanna get a few red pills out of her. I ask her what her physical type is. She responds "Khal Drogo" from game of thrones. Tats, facial hair, bad boy, real manly. I laugh and say, "awww haha so I guess I shouldn't have shaved my facial hair before the date!" And she laughs and says "I like men not boys." She again mentions how she just goes for the wrong type of guys, guys opposite than what I appear to be, and even that one of her ex BFs spent some time in jail and stalked her when he got out."

I realize exactly what all this means since I am fluent in female language and I am just too much of a "nice guy." I went for the clean shaven hollow cheek pretty boy look and she wanted Jason Momoa. I walk her out to her car and she asks if I want her to Venmo me her side of the bar tab (since I gave them my debit card at the beginning.) I tell her "that'd be great." And she does. We get to her car and we tell each other we had a great time, I lean in for a kiss and she turns her cheek saying "No kiss, not yet." I laugh and pull away and start walking away and she jokingly yells "I mean you made me PAY for half the date too!. Just kidding"

I then went home and called up the girl from Tinder Adventures 1 for a boot call and she came over.

It's been 2 days and we haven't exchanged any texts since that night. I have no interest whatsoever seeing her again

-This is now the 5th girl in a row who has stated they have a preference with my with facial hair. Now there clearly could be a selection bias going on since in my Tinder pics I have 5 to14 day stubble yet I have showed up to the date clean shaven.
-BTW once in the date she asked if I was wearing contacts cause my eyes are "so blue" I denied of course (even tho I was)
-Bad boy thing is real, I have never heard a single girl say they don't think Khal Drogo makes them wet @oldcell
-This date felt like a fucking job interview, I could FEEL her trying to gauge my betabucks potential
-She is a proud "dog mom" and says her dog is like her baby, doesnt care if she ever has kids either
- I was too "vanilla" I was too well put together too pretty no tats no excitement. RTT is prob real, I always thought it was, I don't even have my tan rn covid closed all the tanning salons
- Overall I think I portrayed myself on my Tinder as a stubbled tanned guy with a badder vibe than I really have and I did nothing for her pussy, she never touched me the whole night, not even a friendly touch of the arm after a joke, nothing

Nordic pill debunked in a single post.

dnr brbbreh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Ngl you got me

I gotta say, I love amnesia. He is so dry in the way he talks about things that it cracks me up.

I haven't even gotten through the second paragraph yet and I'm wetting myself laughing.

'The conversation was like an old persons date' 'It honestly felt a bit like I was on a job interview'

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 5969
Good read tbh, betabuxxing is the fate for many men

fggfhfgh.jpg

tfgfg.png

edrgdfg.png

Date Summary

Why would anyone wan to get legally married? Even normies are starting to find out that shit is extremely cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
No read name only photo, photo is amnesia why is no amnesia?

fggfhfgh.jpg

tfgfg.png

edrgdfg.png

Date Summary

Great read and it's booty call btw bro.

She is a damaged tart that wants abusive men as she is too insecure in herself to get with an intelligent and successful man. That's my take-away from this. She either submits to you because you're more successful/intelligent (Even better looking) etc or she submits to you because you seem like the abusive (She says bad-boy) take-no-shit type

Lols at how you just went home and called a girl you'd fucked before, to come over and shag again. JFL

These are essentially social experiments and I love them. Keep it coming Amnesia bro.

• Love it
Btw why did you change your username on the site? What was that about?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
Mods let me change, and the name brbbrah sounds so much better bro than the abusive dog name @Amnesia .
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Biggdink, Copeful and 1 other person
my name is barry allen and i'm the fastest man alive

Mods let me change, and the name brbbrah sounds so much better bro.
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry

Yo @sytyl @TheCopefulCurry give Amnesia his own sub-forum on this place. His threads are gold and a lot can genuinely be learned from them for many of us around here. The off-topic section is far too busy with all the dopamine junkies shit-posting and his blogs get drowned-out.

• Love it
  • JFL
Yo @sytyl @TheCopefulCurry give Amnesia his own sub-forum on this place. His threads are gold and a lot can genuinely be learned from them for many of us around here. The off-topic section is far too busy with all the dopamine junkies shit-posting and his blogs get drowned-out.

Or at least sticky them.

Or at least sticky them.
True
Mods can you please sticky this. I feel like my tales have contributed to the forum more than any other shitposter here. Thank you

Wow. You're a fucking geek and you should be baseball bat beaten for that.

Imagine going to all this elaborate trouble to larp as Amnesia. Fucking hell.

This place has attracted to most Spartan of fucking keyboard warriors. I swear.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful, Biggdink and 1 other person

Imagine going to all this elaborate trouble to larp as Amnesia. Fucking hell. This place has attracted to most Spartan of fucking keyboard warriors.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@TheCopefulCurry
cagefuel at this niggas iq
he thought you were mods too

it took me a second to larp jfl
muh trouble
keep writing essays for me

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful and Biggdink
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@TheCopefulCurry
cagefuel at this niggas iq

it took me a second to larp jfl
muh trouble
keep writing essays for me

No, it's not IQ bro. It's 'I am oblivious to the fucking sadness of some people's lives' LMAO

• JFL
No, it's not IQ bro. It's 'I am oblivious to the fucking sadness of some people's lives' LMAO
bro your 30 and still haven't lost weight and are still on this site
when it could be the biggest looksmaxx for you jfl
muh life

bro your 30 and still haven't lost weight and are still on this site
when it could be the biggest looksmaxx for you jfl
muh life

You're talking shit mate.

I am down sitting at around 16% body fat as you can see in this video

And 28 you miserable little troll making 100 different alts hiding behind VPNs and getting a forum-boner.

• JFL
You're talking shit mate.

I am down sitting at around 16% body fat as you can see in this video

And 28 you miserable little troll making 100 different alts hiding behind VPNs and getting a forum-boner.

And I definitely mog you based on these antics you're doing online for adrenaline rushes. And I am a Curry. Think about that? Let it sink in.

Sado. I am actually shaking my head in disbelief. Have been doing so for the past 10 minutes. It's remarkable that somebody would go to that length to larp. America is massive. I should know there's gonna be a few retards that I meet on the internet from there. But fuck me.

• JFL
Sad, so even if I become pitt I might still have to put effort in

And I definitely mog you based on these antics you're doing online for adrenaline rushes. And I am a Curry. Think about that? Let it sink in.

Sado. I am actually shaking my head in disbelief. Have been doing so for the past 10 minutes. It's remarkable that somebody would go to that length to larp. America is massive. I should know there's gonna be a few retards that I meet on the internet from there. But fuck me.
Nigga it took him 3 minutes max to download amnesias avi and copy paste one of his old threads it’s a fucking joke chill tf out ur such a prude holy shit :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Nigga it took him 3 minutes max to download amnesias avi and copy paste one of his old threads it’s a fucking joke chill tf out ur such a prude holy shit :lul::lul::lul:

No it's not even about being a prude bro. This is SAD lol and don't talk madness. He put his fucking heart and soul into the blog-post.

It's funny a little but just works towards creating a community of degeneracy tbh. Just my opinion. Shit-posting is a virus and it spreads and remember we've seen what has happened to Lookism.

• JFL
  • +1
Thing with facial hair is legit af , its over if u cannot grow one

Also, i also experienced dates who felt like "job interveiw" and from that time classical dates re repulsive for me

MGTOW and casual lays forever

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

fggfhfgh.jpg

tfgfg.png

edrgdfg.png

Date Summary

Jews really ruined The West damn....

Ngl i feel sorry for a modern man , we need redpill/blackpill knowledge everytime we interact with another human being just because our SOYcieties have Been cucked by everything.

This is coming to Balkan and we cant prevent it :(

Also JFL at getting married in 2021

I gotta say, I love amnesia. He is so dry in the way he talks about things that it cracks me up.

I haven't even gotten through the second paragraph yet and I'm wetting myself laughing.

'The conversation was like an old persons date' 'It honestly felt a bit like I was on a job interview'
JFL

Imagine going to all this elaborate trouble to larp as Amnesia. Fucking hell.

This place has attracted to most Spartan of fucking keyboard warriors. I swear.
JFL