Among 400+ Vedic Astrology Spouse Prediction samples, only 10% of wives and 2% of husbands are predicted to be good-looking.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Francine is a Jewish monkey

And these predictions are often very accurate as they were tested on real married couples (both celebrity and non-celebrity). All these predictions below, however, are for Millennials and Gen Z:

Women’s Husbands (200 Results):​

• Looks Levels: Out of 200, most husbands will be MTN to HTN, with only 1-2 Chadlite-Chad outliers due to extreme rarity.
  • Both Chadlite/Chad husbands lean heavily towards the maesthetic/masculine archetype.
  • Heights: The majority of husbands will be average to slightly above-average height, with only a few taller or shorter extremes.
  • Facial Archetypes: Most husbands will have functional, average looks, with 1-2 having a chiseled, model-like face.
  • Body Types: Husbands will generally have lean to average builds, with a few showing athletic, mesomorphic bodies.
  • Looks Levels: Around 98-99% of husbands will be MTN to HTN, with only 1-2% (or 1-2 husbands in 200) being Chadlite-Chad.

Men’s Wives (200 Results):​

• Looks Levels: Most wives will be MTB to HTB, with 10-20 approaching Stacylite levels, significantly outpacing their husbands in attractiveness.
  • Heights: Wives will be average height, typically between 5'2" to 5'7", with minimal deviation.
  • Facial Archetypes: Wives will generally have harmonious, feminine features, with 10-20 exhibiting more striking, model-like faces.
  • Body Types: Most wives will have slim to moderately curvy figures, with a few variations in body fat and muscle tone.
  • Looks Levels: Around 90-95% of wives will be MTB to HTB, with 5-10% (or 10-20 wives) being Stacylite or approaching Stacylite levels.

Comparison (400+ Results):​

• Women’s Husbands: In 200 results, husbands will generally be less attractive compared to their wives, with only 1-2 Chadlite-Chad husbands.
  • Men’s Wives: Wives will be more attractive on average, with higher-tier women outnumbering high-tier men significantly.
  • Blackpill Truth: Chadlite-Chad husbands are exceptionally rare, while women often marry below their looks tier for stability, and high-tier men rarely commit unless exceptional emotional or practical compatibility is present.
  • Women’s Husbands: 98-99% will be less attractive than their wives.
  • Men’s Wives: 5-10% of wives will outclass their husbands significantly in attractiveness, with only 1-2% of men reaching Chadlite-Chad status.
  • Most couples (around 85-90%) will have minimal age gaps, with partners being within a few years of each other. Only 10-15% of relationships will feature larger age gaps (more than 5 years).
  • Men’s Wealth Dominance: In around 70-80% of relationships, the husband earns more than the wife, while 10-15% of couples may have equal earnings or the wife as the higher earner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender, MoggerGaston and 7 others
@greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, iloveboobs and greycel
@PARISIEN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, iloveboobs and PARISIEN
@Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and iloveboobs
From where did you get this data

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender, NZb6Air and 5 others
Men’s Wealth Dominance: In around 70-80% of relationships, the husband earns more than the wife, while 10-15% of couples may have equal earnings or the wife as the higher earner.
This surprises me
If 98-99% are less attractive than their wives, then how are some less attractive and 10-15% have equal earnings or tilted towards the wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, iloveboobs, Chadeep and 1 other person
From where did you get this data
People's vedic astrology charts. Both my own data and random charts from the internet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, NZb6Air, iloveboobs and 1 other person
This surprises me
If 98-99% are less attractive than their wives, then how are some less attractive and 10-15% have equal earnings or tilted towards the wife

Women Prioritizing Stability and Resources:​

Women, especially those who are more attractive, may place higher value on factors like financial security, social standing, emotional maturity, or family stability when choosing a partner. This explains why some women with equal or higher earnings still marry men who are less attractive but offer other important traits.

Egalitarian Relationships:​

In 10-15% of couples where the earnings are equal or tilted toward the wife, this dynamic reflects the modern trend of more women entering higher-earning professions. Even though these women may out-earn their husbands, they still value compatibility, shared values, and emotional connection, which can balance out physical disparities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender, iloveboobs and 2 others
they still value compatibility, shared values, and emotional connection, which can balance out physical disparities
Some of these would be Godsends

The others have been pumped and dumped, scared of Chads, and want any normie bf to rely on now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender, iloveboobs and 2 others
@PARISIEN
Payed a professional faggot to rate me I’m a 7.5

So chadlite, the report yesterday was saying my wife is going to be richer than me,

I’m ok with that I don’t give a fuck about to fuck Stacy. I rather have a big house and a pool 😩:forcedsmile:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Pass me a rich High MTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender

The others have been pumped and dumped, scared of Chads, and want any normie bf to rely on now.
Honestly idk only a women can go everyday to do a job and pretend to like people, we dude rather chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
@Henry Rollins

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Payed a professional faggot to rate me I’m a 7.5

So chadlite, the report yesterday was saying my wife is going to be richer than me,

I’m ok with that I don’t give a fuck about to fuck Stacy. I rather have a big house and a pool 😩:forcedsmile:.
Did wheat waffles rate you?

• JFL
What’s brutal is that this is a big blackpill for women. More hot wives than hot husbands expected.
It said for most of the wives (men’s charts) that the women have been in “a few transformative relationships” but “generally prefer long term”

• JFL

And among those expected MTN or lower, half are LTN

• JFL
  • +1
• 30% LTN (Low-Tier Normie)
• 60% MTN (Mid-Tier Normie)
• 8% HTN (High-Tier Normie)
• 1-2% Chadlite/Chad (Top 0.1-1%)

These are for the husbands
@Chadeep @greycel

It just lumped all the normies together and put LTNs with MTNs

Had to go through them one by one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Chadeep and greycel
How did you find this out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender and Xangsane
How did you find this out
From random women’s charts: it tells them exactly who they will end up with
• 30% LTN (Low-Tier Normie)
• 60% MTN (Mid-Tier Normie)
• 8% HTN (High-Tier Normie)
• 1-2% Chadlite/Chad (Top 0.1-1%)

These are for the husbands
@Chadeep @greycel

It just lumped all the normies together and put LTNs with MTNs

Had to go through them one by one

• JFL

• JFL
@sigma ✰ @flippasav

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, flippasav and sigma ✰
What do you mean?
humans are getting less attractive
our jaws are weaker
we are sedentary and obese, low T, shit diet etc
the amount of attractive people would be low
and i rarely see good looking ppl when i go outside, especially men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, flippasav and Xangsane
our jaws are weaker
The best looking husband in the analysis was expected to MAINTAIN his looks after he marries the foid :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and sigma ✰
our jaws are weaker
This

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane and sigma ✰
She’ll spend all her income on fillers and Botox just to settle with a roidmaxxed 5’8 super nt bulldog owning bricklayer with a financed Mercedes and have 2 kids by 23

• JFL
Men marry the best they can get. Women marry the safe option.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰ and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
What makes you think that, despite the running gag of "female hypergamy"?
Women know men cheat thus choose the guy less likely to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
H0ly shit Francine is Jewish

Never knew that

Last edited:
  • JFL
What’s brutal is that this is a big blackpill for women. More hot wives than hot husbands expected.

It said for most of the wives (men’s charts) that the women have been in “a few transformative relationships” but “generally prefer long term”
Why wouldn't the wives be hotter

These dumb foids are so greedy. They don't even thing they should be the looks providers if the guy is making all the money
The thing they've been known for 1000s of years

They fr want to sit at home, do nothing most the day and wait for a Chad who mogs them to come back home after work?

• +1
  • JFL
Why wouldn't the wives be hotter

These dumb foids are so greedy. They don't even thing they should be the looks providers if the guy is making all the money
The thing they've been known for 1000s of years

They fr want to sit at home, do nothing most the day and wait for a Chad who mogs them to come back home after work?
In fact many foids like working and even out earning their husbands but it seems like many won’t get that.
However the foid predicted to marry the chaddiest Chad would outearn her husband by a bit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, Chadeep, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
In fact many foids like working and even out earning their husbands but it seems like many won’t get that.
However the foid predicted to marry the chaddiest Chad would outearn her husband by a bit
Makes sense he turbomogs her

I dont understand why women want something they don't want
Also the idea of domming their dude, when they simultaneously want to be subdued by him. I think they are moreso fetishists for Power play

• +1
  • JFL
Makes sense he turbomogs her
Yeah, but then again it said he’s very “possessive, protective and very into her emotionally” and would “cherish her a lot”
I dont understand why women want something they don't want
Maybe they can’t get commitment from the guys they actually want
Also the idea of domming their dude, when they simultaneously want to be subdued by him. I think they are moreso fetishists for Power play
But again it seems like if women want that they realistically end up with some soy boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
the man is expected to remain attractive
or else the foid will get bored
what happens in blackpill :feelswhy:
Not really, only 2% of husbands were GL whereas 30% of wives are.

• JFL
  • +1