Among 400+ Vedic Astrology Spouse Prediction samples, only 10% of wives and 2% of husbands are predicted to be good-looking.

Not really, only 2% of husbands were GL whereas 30% of wives are.
yeah but women are naturally more attractive
meanwhile most men need to looksmax to look good 😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and sigma ✰
Why and how does it relate?
the attractive man is meant to maintain his lookslevel instead of looksminning
imagine you ascend and finally escape the shackles of trueceldom with a cute girl. but then you stop maintaining and looksmin right after. chances are she will drop your ass

• +1
  • JFL
the attractive man is meant to maintain his lookslevel instead of looksminning
imagine you ascend and finally escape the shackles of trueceldom with a cute girl. but then you stop maintaining and looksmin right after. chances are she will drop your ass
The chad (best looking) husband a foid was predicted was stated to autistically try and keep and maintain his looks for a long time :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
The chad (best looking) husband a foid was predicted was stated to autistically try and keep and maintain his looks for a long time :feelskek::feelskek:
its over for chads 😢

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I mean be serious jfl
im serious
she will get bored if you turn fat and balding and divorce you or betabux while alpha fucks her
she will find next best thing

• +1
  • JFL
im serious
she will get bored if you turn fat and balding and divorce you or betabux while alpha fucks her
she will find next best thing
some foid charts had multiple marriages but detailed analysis was for the first spouse only

• JFL
  • Woah
@greycel @sigma ✰ thoughts?
chads r struggling
women marry rich ltns to betabux and fuck poor chads
they would only settle down for chad if he is rich or the woman herself is rich

• +1
  • JFL
chads r struggling
women marry rich ltns to betabux and fuck poor chads
they would only settle down for chad if he is rich or the woman herself is rich
Or some chads don’t want to settle down at all.

• JFL
  • +1

And these predictions are often very accurate as they were tested on real married couples (both celebrity and non-celebrity). All these predictions below, however, are for Millennials and Gen Z:

Women’s Husbands (200 Results):​

• Looks Levels: Out of 200, most husbands will be MTN to HTN, with only 1-2 Chadlite-Chad outliers due to extreme rarity.
  • Both Chadlite/Chad husbands lean heavily towards the maesthetic/masculine archetype.
  • Heights: The majority of husbands will be average to slightly above-average height, with only a few taller or shorter extremes.
  • Facial Archetypes: Most husbands will have functional, average looks, with 1-2 having a chiseled, model-like face.
  • Body Types: Husbands will generally have lean to average builds, with a few showing athletic, mesomorphic bodies.
  • Looks Levels: Around 98-99% of husbands will be MTN to HTN, with only 1-2% (or 1-2 husbands in 200) being Chadlite-Chad.

Men’s Wives (200 Results):​

• Looks Levels: Most wives will be MTB to HTB, with 10-20 approaching Stacylite levels, significantly outpacing their husbands in attractiveness.
  • Heights: Wives will be average height, typically between 5'2" to 5'7", with minimal deviation.
  • Facial Archetypes: Wives will generally have harmonious, feminine features, with 10-20 exhibiting more striking, model-like faces.
  • Body Types: Most wives will have slim to moderately curvy figures, with a few variations in body fat and muscle tone.
  • Looks Levels: Around 90-95% of wives will be MTB to HTB, with 5-10% (or 10-20 wives) being Stacylite or approaching Stacylite levels.

Comparison (400+ Results):​

• Women’s Husbands: In 200 results, husbands will generally be less attractive compared to their wives, with only 1-2 Chadlite-Chad husbands.
  • Men’s Wives: Wives will be more attractive on average, with higher-tier women outnumbering high-tier men significantly.
  • Blackpill Truth: Chadlite-Chad husbands are exceptionally rare, while women often marry below their looks tier for stability, and high-tier men rarely commit unless exceptional emotional or practical compatibility is present.
  • Women’s Husbands: 98-99% will be less attractive than their wives.
  • Men’s Wives: 5-10% of wives will outclass their husbands significantly in attractiveness, with only 1-2% of men reaching Chadlite-Chad status.
  • Most couples (around 85-90%) will have minimal age gaps, with partners being within a few years of each other. Only 10-15% of relationships will feature larger age gaps (more than 5 years).
  • Men’s Wealth Dominance: In around 70-80% of relationships, the husband earns more than the wife, while 10-15% of couples may have equal earnings or the wife as the higher earner.
• 30% LTN (Low-Tier Normie)
• 60% MTN (Mid-Tier Normie)
• 8% HTN (High-Tier Normie)
• 1-2% Chadlite/Chad (Top 0.1-1%)

These are for the husbands
@Chadeep @greycel

It just lumped all the normies together and put LTNs with MTNs

Had to go through them one by one
@AhappyPill4u @Sprinkles @pookieslove

• JFL
@AhappyPill4u @Sprinkles @pookieslove
We're talking strictly about slaying me and the other guy. LTRs are most of the time betabuxing. If the guy is a weak MTN and below, his wife will eventually cheat on him because of his low level of attractiveness. I'd agree with the claim that a HTN who's popular or rich can punch above his looks level. But all of these men are getting sloppy seconds. So, is it really a marker of success being married to one of these women? I think not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
We're talking strictly about slaying me and the other guy.
Fair enough.
LTRs are most of the time betabuxing.
You sound redpilled or cold.
If the guy is a weak MTN and below, his wife will eventually cheat on him because of his low level of attractiveness. I'd agree with the claim that a HTN who's popular or rich can punch above his looks level. But all of these men are getting sloppy seconds.
The most jarring thing is that 30% of wives were high HTB or above but only 2% of husbands were high HTN (included under Chadlite) or above.
And when I read the results out of the predicted husbands to the women some didn’t take it well. One was freaking out about a slim high MTN betabuxx and backtracked “Muh I asked for personality”
She was a white MTB
So, is it really a marker of success being married to one of these women? I think not.
Why not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
Fair enough.

The most jarring thing is that 30% of wives were high HTB or above but only 2% of husbands were high HTN (included under Chadlite) or above.
And when I read the results out of the predicted husbands to the women some didn’t take it well. One was freaking out about a slim high MTN betabuxx and backtracked “Muh I asked for personality”
She was a white MTB

Why not?
@Whatever

• JFL
@DarkAscender

• JFL
  • +1
Fair enough.

She was a white MTB

Why not?
@DarkAscender

• JFL
  • +1
@GreekGenes

• JFL
@DarkAscender
@Whatever

Thoughts

Women are better looking than men, women's looks matter more than men's, everyone knows these things and the world that we live in is built around them. But the shitload of closeted gays/bisexuals, misogynists, and users with absolutely zero social and sexual experience on here will deny it, because they are not living in the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender and Xangsane
Women are better looking than men, women's looks matter more than men's, everyone knows these things and the world that we live in is built around them. But the shitload of closeted gays/bisexuals, misogynists, and users with absolutely zero social and sexual experience on here will deny it, because they are not living in the real world.
What I do find jarring is that SO MANY ATTRACTIVE WIVES were predicted (high HTB/stacylite and above) but only TWO chadlite and chad. Out of 100.
And the foids predicted the chadlite and chad were both mid to low mass appeal HTBs.
The stacylites and stacies for a tall upper middle class MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Whatever and DarkAscender
Not really, only 2% of husbands were GL whereas 30% of wives are.
Makes sense, women are more gl on average. (can wear makeup, don't need certain features to look good)
When you think about a gl guy he would probably have a chiseled face, good jawline etc. whereas women can get away with softer features and hide bad features with makeup and hair.

Women take care of their appearance earlier aswell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Suns9999, Chadeep and 1 other person
Makes sense, women are more gl on average. (can wear makeup, don't need certain features to look good)
When you think about a gl guy he would probably have a chiseled face, good jawline etc. whereas women can get away with softer features and hide bad features with makeup and hair.

Women take care of their appearance earlier aswell.
This, and when I was analyzing women’s charts I thought “so many effort to desperately look good, buy Botox and beauty treatments only to end up with a LTN or MTN” @Whatever
Meanwhile the two foids predicted chadlite and chad were low or mid appeal “magnetic” HTBs :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: not stacylites or stacies, they were predicted some tall MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Chadeep, Whatever and 1 other person
This, and when I was analyzing women’s charts I thought “so many effort to desperately look good, buy Botox and beauty treatments only to end up with a LTN or MTN” @Whatever
Meanwhile the two foids predicted chadlite and chad were low or mid appeal “magnetic” HTBs :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: not stacylites or stacies, they were predicted some tall MTN
Perfect Maesthetic dark haired Chad btw :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
It's the reality for a lot of men. Most men aren't physically attractive to most woman, hence their inability to court a becky in the short term. So, they themselves are not enough, so they compensate with money or status in a ridged game favouring women in the west. They are merely tools.

The most jarring thing is that 30% of wives were high HTB or above but only 2% of husbands were high HTN (included under Chadlite) or above
Women use their pulchitrude to lock a man within a long term relationships.

She was a white MTB
That's why most men are better off alone than betabuxing a roastie. Getting rich and then geomaxing are the only alternative strategies that work for a sub 8 man.

You can't make a whore a house wife

Last edited:
  • JFL
@Whatever why the jfl it’s serious :lul::lul:

• JFL
It's the reality for a lot of men. Most men aren't physically attractive to most woman, hence their inability to court a becky in the short term. So, they themselves are not enough, so they compensate with money or status in a ridged game favouring women in the west. They are merely tools.
Then it shows a lot of these women would get prettyboys or HTNs as flings but not husbands, it shows MTN or LTN husbands
Women use their pulchitrude to lock a man within a long term relationships.
There’s nothing wrong with an LTR
That's why most men are better off alone than betabuxing a roastie. Getting rich and then geomaxing are the only alternative strategies that work for a sub 8 man.

You can't make a whore a house wife

• JFL
HTNs as flings but not husbands, it shows MTN or LTN husbands
That's not how women function. They prioritise parental investment over raw attractiveness.

There’s nothing wrong with an LTR
If it's monogamous, then there is. Monogamous relationships favour women more than men.

• JFL
When they’re ready to settle down and can’t get the men they want to commit
Women always want to settle down with the men who are the most desirable, but they're unable to lock said men down and get used and discarded in the process.

Come on, bro. I figured out why at age 14.

• JFL
Women always want to settle down with the men who are the most desirable, but they're unable to lock said men down and get used and discarded in the process.
The weird thing is that only 2 women out of 200 got chadlite or chad to marry (and one of them being fiercely loyal to the foid) but neither are stacylite or higher
Come on, bro. I figured out why at age 14.
Y

• JFL
@thebuffdon690

• JFL
True moggers and slayers (HTN+) are just meant for a quick fuck. Woman are animalistic they wanna fuck (aka breed) with the best but they’re too insecure or low self esteem to date them. They date mtn’s while dreaming of fucking chads
@PsychoDsk @theonewhorisesabove see this thread
• 30% LTN (Low-Tier Normie)
• 60% MTN (Mid-Tier Normie)
• 8% HTN (High-Tier Normie)
• 1-2% Chadlite/Chad (Top 0.1-1%)

These are for the husbands
@Chadeep @greycel

It just lumped all the normies together and put LTNs with MTNs

Had to go through them one by one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and theonewhorisesabove
@theonewhorisesabove this was the best-looking husband result (foid is a low-mid appeal HTB)

• He has a strong, masculine facial structure with a well-defined jawline, high cheekbones, and sharp features.
  • His smooth, firm skin is youthful and resilient, with minimal wear, giving him a healthy and radiant appearance.
  • His eyes are likely intense, with balanced, symmetrical features that convey both strength and refinement.
  • He likely has dark brown to black hair, medium to light skin, with full lips, a straight, balanced nose, intense eyes, and firm, smooth soft tissue, with a well-groomed, clean-cut hairstyle or slightly longer.
  • His facial harmony is likely high, with well-balanced and symmetrical features that complement his strong bone structure, creating a refined and cohesive appearance.
  • His possible facial flaws or deviations might include slight asymmetry or minor imperfections, but nothing that significantly detracts from his overall attractiveness or harmony.
  • He is likely 6'0, with a lean, muscular body that is athletic yet naturally well-proportioned.
  • He is likely to be in a professional or technical field that requires specialized knowledge, possibly in areas like engineering, technology, or finance, with a salary that is moderately high but likely similar or slightly below XXXXX's income at the time of meeting, based on the chart's indications of balance in career and resources.
  • Based on the chart, the age gap is likely to be minimal, with a difference of 1 to 2 years either way.
  • His skin and collagen quality will keep him looking youthful, firm, and healthy, complementing his structured face without the sagging or wear that comes with age or environmental stress.

• JFL
@LancasteR

• JFL
@Suns9999

• JFL
i’ll go ahead and :lul: these, i can’t be bothered to read this mental masturbation on shit we’ve already seen discussed a thousand times already