Amouranth (Twitch Thot) wants to fuck badg96

@Anstrum95 thoughts on doing a smash or pass stream in your shorts? šŸ„°

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Imagine how bad her coochie must smell lmao Used up nasty whore. (Yes, yes, I know she wouldn't even acknowledge a single atom of my existence.)

Salludon stream proved looks> Ethnicity. The reaction would have been same for David gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Ginger and blonde foids are nice and kind its the brunette bitches that are ruthless rude cunts

u guys are retarded, women saying anything means nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, BrahminBoss and Brazitard

In my first rating thread an user said I'm "basically bagd96 with narrow gonions" (I think it was Ambrose) so I guess I'm not THAT bad, feels good JFL

I already slay white women but that's even better.

TBH, she is lean, with great ass and boobs.

ANd her facial proportions are ok.

Yes, she is also ageing fast.

But given THE AVERAGE landwhale female with fucked eyes, jaws, etc. this Twitch THOT is 7/10 easy.

So plz don't underrate. She is good looking tbh. And yes, ofc she uses makeup and shit.
She's goodlooking, yes... But aging that fast usually means she's abusing narcotics, alcohol or contraceptives: all bad, specially BC pills because not only she'll look terrible in the next few years but she will lose her fucking mind too.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Salludon stream proved looks> Ethnicity. The reaction would have been same for David gandy
I tried posting that Jewish rat Gandy but his pics were so ugly she wouldn't acknowledhe them,

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BrahminBoss
I tried posting that Jewish rat Gandy but his pics were so ugly she wouldn't acknowledhe them,
You probably posted post prime oldcel collagen-deficient Gandy

How the hell did I just find out about this? JFL.