• WTF
Reactions: Ark, Hero of the Imperium, goldpill and 8 others
harmonypill

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Hero of the Imperium, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Are they related, they could be brother and sister, children born from interracial couples can look either somewhere in-between or just like one parent's race.

Are they related, they could be brother and sister, children born from interracial couples can look either somewhere in-between or just like one parent's race.
yottacope

what kinda brother holds his grown ass sister's waist like that?!
That's some mad incestmaxxing right there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BongMog, Gonthar and 1 other person
He got so happy that he hand mogged a 5ft4 girl

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Decisive filipino victory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
I’m telling you chads are too common in 2023 girls want something else

Take away his hair and he’d be a 5’4 boneless cuck
Reddit is right it’s all about hair
Psl is wrong again
What hairstyle do u have?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
yo why is the bitch more masculine than him? giga dysgenic couple

AMWF is legit

Proud of that nigga tbh

Manlet filipinos out there slaying and breeding with HQNP foids while BBCs, cumskins and other ethnics need to rely on cum dumpsters and primitive whores

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
He looks pretty good. Easily at least 90th percentile for a Philipino

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
God damn it. Flilipinos are taking a slice out of gooks niche supply of hqnp artsy foids.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Smuuu, Reiraku and Deleted member 16960
God damn it. Flilipinos are taking a slice out of gooks niche supply of hqnp artsy foids.

There's nothing "hqnp" about her. She looks like a crackwhore with an STD.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@TRUE_CEL yet im rotting here despite beibg part of this ethnicity JFL

There's nothing "hqnp" about her. She looks like a crackwhore with an STD.
We both generally don't find women of our own race attractive. But I don't why u hate white women so much? I can at least acknowledge attractive Asian women. Come on lol

@TRUE_CEL yet im rotting here despite beibg part of this ethnicity JFL
You’re too tall. You have to be a manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
We both generally don't find women of our own race attractive. But I don't why u hate white women so much? I can at least acknowledge attractive Asian women. Come on lol
I have insane visual intelligence, i think this is where it comes from. I see things most other people don't see. I used to find women like her attractive when i was less sentient, though.
If you find an actual attractive white woman i'll acknowledge her, that bitch is subhuman though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
As a Kinh subhuman I submit to the filipino master race

• +1
I have insane visual intelligence, i think this is where it comes from. I see things most other people don't see. I used to find women like her attractive when i was less sentient, though.
If you find an actual attractive white woman i'll acknowledge her, that bitch is subhuman though.
"I have insane visual intelligence"
Nerd emoji nerd 1

brah u can't be serious...... u must've had childhood trauma involving white women. All races have attractive women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
fuck bro got lifemogged by a 5'4 filipino
back to yugioh watching I go back immediately

"I have insane visual intelligence"
View attachment 2119850
brah u can't be serious...... u must've had childhood trauma involving white women. All races have attractive women.
Yo why can't i brag about my intelligence? People here are allowed to flaunt their looks 24/7, but the same doesn't apply to mental capacity? Fuck outta here

"All races have attractive women" Extreme egalitarian cope. It's widely known within the field of anthropology that some races are simply more masculine/evolved/ogre than other races. Some races are meant to be inherently subhuman based on sex or other less generalized characteristics.

Yo why can't i brag about my intelligence? People here are allowed to flaunt their looks 24/7, but the same doesn't apply to mental capacity? Fuck outta here

"All races have attractive women" Extreme egalitarian cope. It's widely known within the field of anthropology that some races are simply more masculine/evolved/ogre than other races. Some races are meant to be inherently subhuman based on sex or other less generalized characteristics.
Ur dumb. It's not a egalitarian cope. It's a fact that every race has beautiful women. I'm trying to make u publicly admit that a cumskin foid is attractive for once lmao.

U wrongly attribute everything to do with attractiveness and appeal with muh feminine vs masculine.

Ur dumb. It's not a egalitarian cope. It's a fact that every race has beautiful women. I'm trying to make u publicly admit that a cumskin foid is attractive for once lmao.

U wrongly attribute everything to do with attractiveness and appeal with muh feminine vs masculine.
Because sexual dimorphism is all that matters. That's what's hardwired in your brain. Everything else is cope, and the better eye you have for these things, the less that cope affects your perception. It's not a fact that every race has beautiful women. Nothing out there to suggest it. You simply assume it because you assume equality is an ever present phenomenon.

If i decide to name all burn victims as their own race, theyre unified by a subhuman characteristic, meaning none of them would be beautiful. White women are also unified by multiple subhuman characteristics which i cant overlook no matter how hard i try to. The same way you can't overlook burn victims being monstrously deformed.

• JFL
White women are also unified by multiple subhuman characteristics which i cant overlook no matter how hard i try to. The same way you can't overlook burn victims being monstrously deformed.
Holy shit ur delusional

Holy shit ur delusional
I never said they're equally subhuman. I'm just explaining how it works. It's a fact that some white features are inherently masculine.

I never said they're equally subhuman. I'm just explaining how it works. It's a fact that some white features are inherently masculine.
👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎

Literally insane giga-lifefuel

Fookin over for me

I randomly remembered this after seeing a girl who looked similar, still together but they fell off on tiktok, will continue monitoring them in the coming years..

he will get divorce raped into suicide :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :feelswhy: