An absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl in my auto-school

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
God fucking dammit bro she is easily in top 5 most gl girls I've ever met.

I haven't spoken a word with her. The first time we went to the school, us 2 were released earlier, and looking back she actually was waiting for me at the door, but I just passed by her and went home too scared to introduce myself

As you can imagine, every time I see her now I just look in the ground. The only good sign is that she somehow knows my name despite me not introducing myself to anyone there, nor the teacher saying it as far as I remember.

It hurts so much knowing I won't ever have her, and even if I somehow did get her, that she'd probably get an ick after ick after seeing how retarded I am.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, aspiringexcel, iloveboobs and 9 others
Then you woke up…
Have you ever perhaps talked to her?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki, scrunchables, iloveboobs and 15 others
God fucking dammit bro she is easily in top most gl 5 girls I've ever met.

I haven't spoken a word with her. The first time we went to the school, us 2 were released earlier, and looking back she actually was waiting for me at the door, but I just passed by her and went home too scared to introduce myself

As you can imagine, every time I see her now I just look in the ground. The only good sign is that she somehow knows my name despite me not introducing myself to anyone there, nor the teacher saying it as far as I remember.

It hurts so much knowing I won't ever have her, and even if I somehow did get her, that she'd probably get an ick after ick after seeing how retarded I am.
Daily reminder for you to take your schizophrenia medication brocel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 7 others
Then you woke up…
Have you ever perhaps talked to her?
You fucking 0 attention span ape, I literally answered that in the first sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, truthhurts and Kaari
Daily reminder for you to take your schizophrenia medication brocel.
I am considering drinking alcohol next time before the class starts. I am unironically more normal when I am slightly drunk. I actually talk with people and don't analyze my gonial angle while doing so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, aspiringexcel, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
God fucking dammit bro she is easily in top most gl 5 girls I've ever met.

Her rating?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Lonenely sigma, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
I am considering drinking alcohol next time before the class starts. I am unironically more normal when I am slightly drunk. I actually talk with people and don't analyze my gonial angle while doing so.
THATS A MOOD BRO

Like I’m actually thinking of taking shots literally whenever I go outside, alcohol is the cure for my Non-NT in my experience kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max, Gaygymmaxx, greywind and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, deadstock, BrutalMogger and 2 others
unless you are tyrone forget the possibility of forming even the slightest romantic bond with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, deadstock, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and BrutalMogger
unless you are tyrone forget the possibility of forming even the slightest romantic bond with her
This is eastern europe, the best we got are gypsies and trust me, no girl is into them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Kaari, truthhurts and 1 other person
If you believe she likes you jusy ask her out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Lonenely sigma, Kaari and 1 other person
Her rating?
Really hate giving ratings to people I can't show a picture of (and I obviously won't) bc you wouldn't believe me. But I'd say she is an 8/10, and again, you have to take my word but I am really objective. Its not like she is my gf anyway

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Kaari
Ok, if no tyrone detected within the premises then you are safe to approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ascension, truthhurts and 1 other person
This is eastern europe, the best we got are gypsies and trust me, no girl is into them
We got the same over here in Britland but they’re Irish on top of being Romanian, kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max, truthhurts and Lonenely sigma
Really hate giving ratings to people I can't show a picture of (and I obviously won't) bc you wouldn't believe me. But I'd say she is an 8/10, and again, you have to take my word but I am really objective. Its not like she is my gf anyway
Yh u can forget about ngl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
If you believe she likes you jusy ask her out
I really can't know bro. Like, today I looked good in my bathroom mirror but in the classroom there's this weird soft lighting comming from the sides. Really dn if I looked good or ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
I really can't know bro. Like, today I looked good in my bathroom mirror but in the classroom there's this weird soft lighting comming from the sides. Really dn if I looked good or ugly as fuck
If you think she likes you . Jusy ask her out your view about yourself dosent matter

• +1
Reactions: Eren, greywind, truthhurts and 1 other person
Looksmax users will do anything but talk to a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, greywind, deadstock and 3 others
If you think she likes you . Jusy ask her out your view about yourself dosent matter
She doesn't like me. If a woman is as good looking as her, she knows her rejection chances are 0.00001%. She would approach me bc she would know she can't lose

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ngl I wish u the best and hope things play out well between u and her, but u have to be somehow realistic Bhai. If she logs u then she got other options besides u. Sad reality innit. Can u compare her with any celebrity :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Lonenely sigma
odakle znas da je tebe cekala

Ngl I wish u the best and hope things play out well between u and her, but u have to be somehow realistic Bhai. If she logs u then she got other options besides u. Sad reality innit. Can u compare her with any celebrity :ogre:
Really good logic and yes, I think that way too. Even if I could get a gf, if she was ugly I wouldn't really be able to love her, or on other hand if she was beautiful, then I'd have a problem of keeping her with me.

I haven't posted my pic on this shithole in a while, but this is the last one from a few months ago. As you can see, I am not the ugliest guy you will ever see, but am FAR from being a mogger either.

In either case yea, I will die alone. There is no way I can both get a gl woman to love me and also sleep well knowing she won't ever leave me

• +1
She doesn't like me. If a woman is as good looking as her, she knows her rejection chances are 0.00001%. She would approach me bc she would know she can't lose
Women genrally don't approach

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and truthhurts
Really good logic and yes, I think that way too. Even if I could get a gf, if she was ugly I wouldn't really be able to love her, or on other hand if she was beautiful, then I'd have a problem of keeping her with me.

I haven't posted my pic on this shithole in a while, but this is the last one from a few months ago. As you can see, I am not the ugliest guy you will ever see, but am FAR from being a mogger either.

In either case yea, I will die alone. There is no way I can both get a gl woman to love me and also sleep well knowing she won't ever leave me
U probably overrating her much, since u developed a crush for her ngl:ogre:

• +1

Delusional and mega autistic

• JFL
U probably overrating her much, since u developed a crush for her ngl:ogre:
Been there done that but its not what this is.

It feels soo fucking weird to be obsessed with a woman meanwhile knowing her chin/philtrum or whatever the fuck else is off.

This proves once again that love is 100% just chemicals. There's no way I'd be able to call a woman 7/10 meanwhile knowing her face is average at best

• +1
Been there done that but its not what this is.

It feels soo fucking weird to be obsessed with a woman meanwhile knowing her chin/philtrum or whatever the fuck else is off.

This proves once again that love is 100% just chemicals. There's no way I'd be able to call a woman 7/10 meanwhile knowing her face is average at best
Give celebrity comparison of her :feelsree::feelsree:.
Everything is brai chemistry. Need a way to shut it off:smonk::feelswhat:

• +1
Give celebrity comparison of her :feelsree::feelsree:.
Everything is brai chemistry. Need a way to shut it off:smonk::feelswhat:
Bro I know 0 celebs. One more non-NT sign. I really can't think of any but I could... describe her ratios if that means shit to you?

• +1
Bro I know 0 celebs. One more non-NT sign. I really can't think of any but I could... describe her ratios if that means shit to you?
Yh describe and features:feelswhat:

• JFL
No pics no care

Yh describe and features:feelswhat:
Hahah I was joking about that, its beyond autistic, but sure I can try.

Her upper third is perfect, she has a short forehead and good eyebrows.

Her midface is compact, her eyes are kinda wide and blue and she has really nice eyelashes (longer than mine even lol)

Her lower third is V-shaped, has a good jaw and chin and she also has plump lips which look so good.

• +1
Hahah I was joking about that, its beyond autistic, but sure I can try.

Her upper third is perfect, she has a short forehead and good eyebrows.

Her midface is compact, her eyes are kinda wide and blue and she has really nice eyelashes (longer than mine even lol)

Her lower third is V-shaped, has a good jaw and chin and she also has plump lips which look so good.
Damn :feelswhat:

• So Sad
  • JFL

Reminds me of the time when I was too shy to say hi to my oneitis on the bus. She is prob gettin some BBCs rn. Fuck this life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and truthhurts
Bro can't think of a single famous person but memorized arbitrary face numbers theorized by Hollywood faggots and Greek child molesters.

Absolutely over for turbo-rotters here

• JFL
Bro can't think of a single famous person but memorized arbitrary face numbers theorized by Hollywood faggots and Greek child molesters.

Absolutely over for turbo-rotters here
Yea yea sure buddy, whatever you dislike is pedophilia lmao how did you even come up with that?

You can know those ratios or not, they will still be objective. She is objectively beautiful, not bc she looks like a celeb but rather bc she has good ratios

she actually was waiting for me at the door, but I just passed by her and went home too scared to introduce myself
"bro why cant i get a gf"
also bro when the opportunity presents itself:

• Ugh..
Bro be real. She is a woman, and she is highly above average. She has 0% rejection rate and she knows that.

If she was remotely interested she'd make a move on me. My only hope is that she thinks I am a faggot and so she didn't even bother for that one reason only

Bro be real. She is a woman, and she is highly above average. She has 0% rejection rate and she knows that.

If she was remotely interested she'd make a move on me. My only hope is that she thinks I am a faggot and so she didn't even bother for that one reason only
why was she waiting to talk you though

why was she waiting to talk you though
She probably wanted us to meet eachother since they all started the school a few days before me so she didn't know my name only

Looksmaxxers be like :lul:

• Hmm...
Not to mention, I don't even want a gf, I just want to be chased and admired. I want people to be obsessed over me the same way I am with her.

Thats why I am sad so often broski. If I wanted I could approach like 10 ugly girls and on a good day I'd get a gf for sure. But thats not the point, I want to be the guy people turn around on the street to take a photo of.

I will never be that guy. Thats what makes ne depressed

Not to mention, I don't even want a gf, I just want to be chased and admired. I want people to be obsessed over me the same way I am with her.

Thats why I am sad so often broski. If I wanted I could approach like 10 ugly girls and one a good day I'd get a gf for sure. But thats not the point, I want to be the guy people turn around on the street to take a photo of.

I will never be that guy. Thats what makes ne depressed
Even on nofap idk if could get hard for mid girls :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL