An absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl in my auto-school

Even on nofap idk if could get hard for mid girls :lul::lul::lul:
It goes beyond that my guy. Its not that I can't get horny, but I literally dgaf about having a gf.

I want to be able to fall in love with my reflection. I want my mirror to be the most perfect person I ever see. Thats the road to happiness for me.

This girl makes me sad just because she is an indicator of me not being that guy.

It goes beyond that my guy. Its not that I can't get horny, but I literally dgaf about having a gf.

I want to be able to fall in love with my reflection. I want my mirror to be the most perfect person I ever see. Thats the road to happiness for me.

This girl makes me sad just because she is an indicator of me not being that guy.
Whsts your looks level? :feelswhat:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Whsts your looks level? :feelswhat:
Won't be posting my face here any more since its face searchable but this is the last motion I posted

Around LTN-MTN I'd say idk

Yet you won’t talk to her :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Won't be posting my face here any more since its face searchable but this is the last motion I posted

Around MTN I'd say idk
Kinda brutal yeah mtn, some big harmony failos

• +1
Kinda brutal yeah mtn, some big harmony failos
Too long ramus I suppose. I wish to get a korean v line one day, would probably make me look better

Lose fat first dumbass. Your ramus is the least of your problem. if ur gonna get a surgery it has to be done on cheekbone and eye area.

• JFL
Lose fat first dumbass. Your ramus is the least of your problem. if ur gonna get a surgery it has to be done on cheekbone and eye area.
You mean infra malar implants? Thats nothing broski, I will get them anyway. I am planning to shave my mandible bc thats more invasive, implants can be done anytime

Like, if I could achieve this:
Images 20
Images 19

It would make me look much better. After that I'd get infra-malar implants, rhino and basically call it a day

Yea yea sure buddy, whatever you dislike is pedophilia lmao how did you even come up with that?

You can know those ratios or not, they will still be objective. She is objectively beautiful, not bc she looks like a celeb but rather bc she has good ratios
Who said I disliked the numbers? I'm just saying the golden ratio and all these others facial symmetry numbers came from Greeks during their child fucking era

And modeling agencies(run by gay male dominated fashion industry) uses those standards

• JFL
Who said I disliked the numbers? I'm just saying the golden ratio and all these others facial symmetry numbers came from Greeks during their child fucking era

And modeling agencies(run by gay male dominated fashion industry) uses those standards
Do you know who implemented most of the animal rights first? Nazi germany.

Using your logic, being good towards animals means being a nazi lmao what are you talking about bro

Why are people saying just talk to her
This isn’t anime
Why would a Stacy be interested in some average looking/ugly incel

• +1
Do you know who implemented most of the animal rights first? Nazi germany.

Using your logic, being good towards animals means being a nazi lmao what are you talking about bro
Dumbass you think I'm calling you a pedophile, I'm saying it's stupid that you memorized bullshit that people you wouldn't even care about recognize as beautiful instead of things that would actually get you further along in conversation with people you care about

Dumbass you think I'm calling you a pedophile, I'm saying it's stupid that you memorized bullshit that people you wouldn't even care about recognize as beautiful instead of things that would actually get you further along in conversation with people you care about
Bro those are objective ratios. Models don't have a 2.3 chin/philtrum bc somebody said so, but because that ratio is OBJECTIVELY ideal. People looked at ideal faces and began measuring, not the other way around

God fucking dammit bro she is easily in top 5 most gl girls I've ever met.

I haven't spoken a word with her. The first time we went to the school, us 2 were released earlier, and looking back she actually was waiting for me at the door, but I just passed by her and went home too scared to introduce myself

As you can imagine, every time I see her now I just look in the ground. The only good sign is that she somehow knows my name despite me not introducing myself to anyone there, nor the teacher saying it as far as I remember.

It hurts so much knowing I won't ever have her, and even if I somehow did get her, that she'd probably get an ick after ick after seeing how retarded I am.
creepshots pls

• Ugh..