an actual fucking stacy just followed me on Instagram (HELP NIGGAS)

jfl stacies are more common than chads

depends on area too, in my area a stacy is gigarare

She mogs 99% of the girls I see on a daily basis
ok so then they're "the most attractive girl in my area," not stacy

should I say that or shd I say, where did u add me from

keep in mind my acc is basically invisible, don’t even have my name in bio, just a profile pic and username and some highlights
dm her your snap and wait

she is still objectively a stacy

what tf is a stacy to you?

Provide examples asap
Not with that browridge and philtrum, not to say she's bad looking just that stacy isn't the correct term

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
first thing I should say?

can’t just pop up with my snap :feelscry:
You can if you are a mogger. Just wait to slide up on one of her stories if you don't want to be bold,

• +1
Women will follow you so that you follow them back then later on they unfollow you but you’re still following them and you probably don’t catch on and she succeeds at getting more followers.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
ight so my insta is incel tier, 40 followers, 13 following

I get a request from this girl who is also followed by a coping gymcel I knew from an old school, she’s a legit stacy guys no joke

I’ve never texted on Instagram to arrange a date, never tried it and never knew how to

It was always Snapchat

so the question is

she follows me, I accept, I follow her, she accept

but she hasn’t said anything (brutal)

I’m guessing stacies will never msg first

we both have 0 posts but she follower mogs me to suicide (20x my follower count :feelskek:)

we only have highlights on our profile, tbh her profile pic is hot too

anyway guys where to go from here?

Any Instagrammaxxers here?

what should I open with :feelswah:

also pic for all the copers:

View attachment 1677441
I mean I get follows from girls from my school all the time 😂😂😂

• +1
jfl what a shit forum, asked for advice on what opener I should use

and everyone is just being gay

so over :feelswah:

• JFL
  • JFL
only works for chad not for incel who hasn’t had sex in a weeks
Fr, I got blocked by that girl who dmd me on ig😂all I said was why r u pming md

• So Sad
bro cmon there gotta be a better opener

brutal :feelsrope:
If u really wanna get her attention say some shit that looks like odd😂say “how much money have u made in the past week:feelshah:

• WTF
jfl what a shit forum, asked for advice on what opener I should use

and everyone is just being gay

so over :feelswah:
Nigga Just tell her do we know each other?? If She replies and says no Say we should then and bla bla bla . I thought you already texted her but you're still losing time here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, isis_Bleach and Deleted member
Nigga Just tell her do we know each other?? If She replies and says no Say we should then and bla bla bla . I thought you already texted her but you're still losing time here
I just texted her exactly that

waiting for response now, mirin game

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and the BULL
bro all she did was follow you and you're already thinking about the date. You've already lost. And shes not a stacy, sorry

• JFL
bro all she did was follow you and you're already thinking about the date. You've already lost. And shes not a stacy, sorry
my insta is incel tier and unknown, she could only see my profile pic and she don’t know me

never mentioned a date

just asked how to msg on insta cuz I’ve never msgd a girl on insta

and yea she is a stacy objectively keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member
just checked her insta again

her followers and following hasn’t increased once since she followed me

keep coping jfl
not coping thats just how it is most the time
message her and see where it goes don't be high inhib and post here actually talk to her :feelsgood:

• +1
not coping thats just how it is most the time
message her and see where it goes don't be high inhib and post here actually talk to her :feelsgood:
will update

not coping at all but I’m certain she won’t even respond anyway

• +1
send your insta link i can help

She is Trying to build followers like anyone else. Her mindset was follow this loser who will drool over my presence and then I unfollow him a couple days later

• +1
Slayer.. U know what to do boyo. dont listen to those subhumans

• JFL
What would Ramirez do?

• JFL
Over if stacies don't jester max for you

280497464 186876210334674 6417394079867818241 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and germanlooks
the chaddiest thing to do is not add her back and text her do we know ?

• +1
nope idk her but she defo lives close cuz we had a mutual follower who used to go to my old school
Generally just because a girl follows you no matter how she looks like it doesn’t have to mean anything.
She could just want new followers etc.
But it’s still a Good chance to text her.

Since you don’t know her you could message her and ask her for example something like „Hey are you a friend of (insert someone you know)?“ or „Hey I am not sure if we know each other, are you also from xy?/did you also went to school xy?“

Something similar like this would probably work as opener

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
ight so my insta is incel tier, 40 followers, 13 following

I get a request from this girl who is also followed by a coping gymcel I knew from an old school, she’s a legit stacy guys no joke

I’ve never texted on Instagram to arrange a date, never tried it and never knew how to

It was always Snapchat

so the question is

she follows me, I accept, I follow her, she accept

but she hasn’t said anything (brutal)

I’m guessing stacies will never msg first

we both have 0 posts but she follower mogs me to suicide (20x my follower count :feelskek:)

we only have highlights on our profile, tbh her profile pic is hot too

anyway guys where to go from here?

Any Instagrammaxxers here?

what should I open with :feelswah:

also pic for all the copers:

View attachment 1677441
every female is a stacy to dudes...

Generally just because a girl follows you no matter how she looks like it doesn’t have to mean anything.
She could just want new followers etc.
But it’s still a Good chance to text her.

Since you don’t know her you could message her and ask her for example something like „Hey are you a friend of (insert someone you know)?“ or „Hey I am not sure if we know each other, are you also from xy?/did you also went to school xy?“

Something similar like this would probably work as opener
based post. and mirin the ramirez avi of the op. he is a charisma bomb right there

• Love it
OP in your situation I would just try to engage in conversation by reacting to her stories (in words, not emoji bc she gets many of these). Keep the convo nice and don't show your intentions so explicitly from early on. If she doens't post many stories you should dm her.

OP is larping about needing help he doesn’t need any help I mean, he already smashed 7 JBs

• JFL
40 followers? LOL I have 100 followers and I only take pictures of the ground. Dead ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Just be direct Op, ask her what you want to know from us. "Why did you add me?" . Do you know her irl ??
non NT schizo moment. i got new baddies leaving comments and following me every 15-60 seconds as we speak right now. they just saying shit, dont mean they like you.

non NT schizo moment. i got new baddies leaving comments and following me every 15-60 seconds as we speak right now. they just saying shit, dont mean they like you.
Another shit post from LarpsOverAll. Obv if you're an High follow count influencer (at least that's what you Say) It would be braindead to Say this shit
If a girl adds me and i have 50 followers i'm going to Guess She's interested in me unless She doesn't have a super High follow count

• +1
Another shit post from LarpsOverAll. Obv if you're an High follow count influencer (at least that's what you Say) It would be braindead to Say this shit
If a girl adds me and i have 50 followers i'm going to Guess She's interested in me unless She doesn't have a super High follow count
or she wants u to follow back aka what every instagram user does.

or she wants u to follow back aka what every instagram user does.
This ain't 2019. If a girl wants to increase her follow count She can use tinder and Say text me there in the bio, most are gonna add her too

I feel very very bad for you. So sad if you think this means anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
This ain't 2019. If a girl wants to increase her follow count She can use tinder and Say text me there in the bio, most are gonna add her too
wym bruh? i see shit like this all the time when i was small. aspie af to message them saying "why did you add me".

wym bruh? i see shit like this all the time when i was small. aspie af to message them saying "why did you add me".
But girls add guys they're interested in on ig all the times. Maybe they Just added you for your content