An advice on how to defeat military foids

D

Deleted member 15730

Iron
As we all know, there are sadly more and more foids getting into the military. Those women who are there are among the most stuck-up bitches. They think they are better than everyone and they are definetly NOT better than men, but sadly they are allowed to enter there. One of the consequences are that they get physically strong and might be able to beat up some incels because many incels are physically weak.

The worst of all is that they steal away military jobs from the men who should get it! It’s unacceptable!

The suggestion is almost prosecution-proof, unless you have a long criminal record, something that i doubt that most members here have.

There are 2 different ways of doing this.

1. If you have a car and/or driver license, just drive over a woman in the military and pretend like it was an accident. Police will think think it was an accident. At worst, you will get a fine and a temporaty suspension of your driver’s license

2. If you don’t have a car or driver’s license, buy or rent an electric scooter like Voi, Tier or Bolt and wait for a woman in the milirary to pass and when you see her, drive over her with it and again, pretend like it was an accident and the police will believe you (unless you have a criminal record of course). At worst you will get s fine.

So, if you are willing to do it and there is no reason for police to suspect that it was done on purpose, then go ahead and do it!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Patient A, ballskin and 11 others
why not just get rid of incels this way? they're more of a liability than foids. foids just sit around in the kitchen or drive trucks in a war

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Kingkellz and Anchor_Ship
I would reccommend you to apply this strategy on other’s too, for instance if a fuckig psychiatrist has given you a fake and defaming psychiatric label like asd, adhd, personality disorder, etc.

Contrary to what most believe, there are no objective biological tests that can confirm their existence. They are based on subjective judgement of a medical professional. In other words, they are libel and slander. They are false accusations against you by mostly bluepulled psychiatrists, in order to keep you down, take away from you rights and career opportunities such as the ability to joik the military. Why don’t you guys beat up your psychiatrists more frequently to force them to delete such labels that are NOTHING, but pure gaslighting and defamation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Smoke Fanboy, slayer69 and 3 others
they truly glow in the dark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, AlexBrown84 and Danish_Retard
Another way is if you see a foid who is idiotic enough to join the military and daring to think that she is better than men like us, go and yell at her, shout at her, harass her and call her bad things. When she gets angry and beats you up, you can hit back with full force and you will get away because it was in ‘self-defense’. If you are not strong enough to defend yourself against her, you can find a way to take revenge against her. An advice would be to never go alone doing those things. Go always with your fellow incels/subhumans and do those things, because they will less chance at beating up 5 incels alone.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Danish_Retard
As we all know, there are sadly more and more foids getting into the military. Those women who are there are among the most stuck-up bitches. They think they are better than everyone and they are definetly NOT better than men, but sadly they are allowed to enter there. One of the consequences are that they get physically strong and might be able to beat up some incels because many incels are physically weak.

The worst of all is that they steal away military jobs from the men who should get it! It’s unacceptable!

The suggestion is almost prosecution-proof, unless you have a long criminal record, something that i doubt that most members here have.

There are 2 different ways of doing this.

1. If you have a car and/or driver license, just drive over a woman in the military and pretend like it was an accident. Police will think think it was an accident. At worst, you will get a fine and a temporaty suspension of your driver’s license

2. If you don’t have a car or driver’s license, buy or rent an electric scooter like Voi, Tier or Bolt and wait for a woman in the milirary to pass and when you see her, drive over her with it and again, pretend like it was an accident and the police will believe you (unless you have a criminal record of course). At worst you will get s fine.

So, if you are willing to do it and there is no reason for police to suspect that it was done on purpose, then go ahead and do it!
I literally own an electric scooter (nigga scooter) that i use to ride into whores. I always play it off as an accident jfl. I can send snaps for proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, ballskin, incel194012940 and 6 others
I literally own an electric scooter (nigga scooter) that i use to ride into whores. I always play it off as an accident jfl. I can send snaps for proof

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
I have another idea. If we incels start going out together, we could file false reports against women in the military, claiming that they beat us or threatened us. If there is more than one incel that say the same thing to the police, the police will believe us and the woman in the military will get arrested, imprisoned, lose her job and security clearance and the permission to carry a gun. That’s what those idiotic military foids who steal our rightful place there deserve.

Last edited:
incels should just join the army en masse, storm government buildings shouting about incel revolution and sexual coup and get themselves all killed :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 5815
incels should just join the army en masse, storm government buildings shouting about incel revolution and sexual coup.
There is a problem with that plan. Many incels, NOT all of them, but many have had the opportunity to join the military taken away, either by bluepilled psychiatrists who assigns fake, defaming labels or the police who can give incels a hard time by bringing charges against them and give them a criminal record.

That’s one of the reasons that it is so annoying that stupid women can get into the military, while guys who are smart may not because their intelligence is defined as an abnormality by bluepilled feminism-supporting psychiatrists. Feminists look down at intelligent guys and nerds. Remember that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel
What about taking s shower bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
OP I bet you don't have to pay for electricity
8C64723C 11C5 4760 AE40 32E0A66B6C80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15730
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

greatest post of 2022
@StrangerDanger new strat just dropped

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
If someone is serious about it, then i want to arrange a meeting irl where incels meet other incels who have gotten enough of being excluded from society, mistreated, bullied, defamed by psychiatrists and other so-called «health professionals», and of course of not getting laid. We will walk around in the city and look after femoids in the military, and when we see one, we will follow them, tale pictures of them and file false reports to the police where we will accuse them of beating us up or threatening us. Since we will be many and she will be alone, the police will believe us and the woman in the military will get what she deserves. She will lose her job, security clearance and permission to carry guns.

Just imagine how satisfying it will be when a stupid foid who thinks she is better than everyone and constantly iqmogs us, will lose everything and end up in jail. That’s what women in the military deserve.

After that, we can start attacking psychiatrists, those in the police responsible for managig criminal records, etc.

We could start mass protests too, like Farc who became so overwhelming that the government finally had to listen to them.

What do you think? I am serious about it, so anyone else who agrees, pm me and we can make plans on where on when to meet.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Seriously, is no one interested in following my plan?

federal agent, satire, or a 35 years old bald guy we will see in the news someday stop caring so much man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
There are not that many women on the military here in Brazil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15730
There are not that many women on the military here in Brazil
Good for you. In my country, there are sadly too many.

BTW, I heard that Brazil has free plastic surgery. Is that true?

BTW, I heard that Brazil has free plastic surgery. Is that true?
On our public health system there are some plastic surgeries you can get for free, but the bureaucracy is quite tough...

On our public health system there are some plastic surgeries you can get for free, but the bureaucracy is quite tough...
You are lucky over just the fact that you can get free plastic surgery in Brazil. It’s not possible in my country unless you have a «medical indication». I wish i had that privilege. Just imagine living in a country where an incel can get out of it alomst overnight.

Last edited:
Wait, can i get free public-funded plastic surgery in Brazil as a foreigner if i travel there or is it only for citizens?

Wait, can i get free public-funded plastic surgery in Brazil as a foreigner if i travel there or is it only for citizens?
Probably only for citizens

Just run over women theory

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If someone is serious about it, then i want to arrange a meeting irl where incels meet other incels who have gotten enough of being excluded from society, mistreated, bullied, defamed by psychiatrists and other so-called «health professionals», and of course of not getting laid. We will walk around in the city and look after femoids in the military, and when we see one, we will follow them, tale pictures of them and file false reports to the police where we will accuse them of beating us up or threatening us. Since we will be many and she will be alone, the police will believe us and the woman in the military will get what she deserves. She will lose her job, security clearance and permission to carry guns.

Just imagine how satisfying it will be when a stupid foid who thinks she is better than everyone and constantly iqmogs us, will lose everything and end up in jail. That’s what women in the military deserve.

After that, we can start attacking psychiatrists, those in the police responsible for managig criminal records, etc.

We could start mass protests too, like Farc who became so overwhelming that the government finally had to listen to them.

What do you think? I am serious about it, so anyone else who agrees, pm me and we can make plans on where on when to meet.
federal agent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15730 and 1 other person
:cop:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988