An affordable way to plump the upper lip: lip flip with Botox

E

ethan0221

Iron
Joined
Apr 1, 2023
Posts
29
Reputation
23
I just did a lift flip with Botox two days ago (I get Xeomin as it is less likely to develop a resistance to the toxin). It only requires 6 units of toxin (which costs $66 US dollar in my city). The outcome is pretty natural and significant:

Before:


After:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
1689559108993

caged
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I know this may look cringed but just an experiment lol.

Before:
DC0251B5 2FC7 4818 83AE 9EA77724B069

9E608D2D 18BC 4F2A 964D 2370A535AC49
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane

Similar threads

B
Replies
1
Views
33
axii_thecoper
axii_thecoper
Nemet.Tuffboiii
Replies
9
Views
122
LTN17
LTN17
FoidHater676767
Replies
3
Views
47
Nordi
Nordi
holysasa
Replies
4
Views
93
holysasa
holysasa
RLH
Replies
8
Views
109
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top