An American Express gold card is a huge flex and only has a $250 yearly fee

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I have a gold card and it always gets attention from cashiers when I flash it at McDonald’s and a cute girl there just told me she loved me card.

It’s actually not exclusive at all but low IQ Normies think I’m a millionaire cause it’s gold and made of metal. And all they ever see is visa or Mastercard.

In fact I’m not rich at all i just have good credit and paid the fee to apply. Also it’s a smart investment even if you don’t care about the flex. Because you get a ton of cash back that makes it worth it. Plus American Express helps you if you ever have an online dispute they will instantly refund you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AlexBrown84
I literally went to Popeyes with in in the ghetto and the cashier was hollering like “damn I never seen one of these outside of rap videos”

4A1BDC35 3CFC 4E24 B760 2C00CFBA3CB1

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, currylightskin, khvirgin and 1 other person

This is the David Gandy of credit cards

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 19642
Keep on flexing while a pocket-watching ass mofo like me is eyeing that shit looking for an opportunity to trip you up and take your shit goofy ah

Keep on flexing while a pocket-watching ass mofo like me is eyeing that shit looking for an opportunity to trip you up and take your shit goofy ah
What exactly would you do with a stolen credit card jfl

I have a gold card and it always gets attention from cashiers when I flash it at McDonald’s and a cute girl there just told me she loved me card.

It’s actually not exclusive at all but low IQ Normies think I’m a millionaire cause it’s gold and made of metal. And all they ever see is visa or Mastercard.

In fact I’m not rich at all i just have good credit and paid the fee to apply. Also it’s a smart investment even if you don’t care about the flex. Because you get a ton of cash back that makes it worth it. Plus American Express helps you if you ever have an online dispute they will instantly refund you.
You gotta put me on all the best credit, debit and banks once my business starts popping off