an aquaintance you know tries flirting with your girl/trying to touch her when you're not around. What do you do?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Back when I was redpilled I thought the best outcome in some scenario like this would be to do nothing to not show jealously :soy:

But I realised there's a difference between your girl trying to make you jealous and a guy who knows you're dating her willingly disrespecting you.

I think about this situation alot cause I always like to think ahead incase shit like this happens and I just jump on autopilot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6403
Check dude and leave the girl if she accepted him

cus if u don’t that’s a big hit to ur reputation

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and PYT
I’d tell him to chill out

• +1
Reactions: PYT

if a nigga tries groping my bitch when I'm not around and then acts friendly when I am around it's a fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Looks234 and Deleted member 6403

U know niggas gone clown u talking about

“thats that nigga that got his hoe took” and shit

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
If your girl is letting dudes touch her. She’s not the one

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, turkproducer, PYT and 1 other person
U know niggas gone clown u talking about

“thats that nigga got his hoe took” and shit
wym.

if she let dude touch her and shit?

people are so fucking lame ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
wym.

if she let dude touch her and shit?

people are so fucking lame ngl
Ya, it’s a bad look if u don’t do nun

• +1
If your girl is letting dudes touch her. She’s not the one
Obviously that's a break up automatically

But the scenario I'm thinking is the dude keeps trying to grope her tits and shit and she's not with it. And then she tells you about it

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Also what if ur in public with ur girl and a guy comes up to her and hits on her/asks for her number do you escalate and look like an insecure little bitch or do you do nothing or laugh it off and look soy

• +1
Also what if ur in public with ur girl and a guy comes up to her and hits on her/asks for her number do you escalate and look like an insecure little bitch or do you do nothing or laugh it off and look soy
Redpill is lowkey retarded. Never show jealously is 100% right, but they'd prob tell you to make some gay joke about the situation.

To me that'd be the ultimate sign of disrespect, it's a nigga asserting his power over you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
Obviously that's a break up automatically

But the scenario I'm thinking is the dude keeps trying to grope her tits and shit and she's not with it. And then she tells you about it

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Age of Empires and PYT
Redpill is lowkey retarded. Never show jealously is 100% right, but they'd prob tell you to make some gay joke about the situation.

To me that'd be the ultimate sign of disrespect, it's a nigga asserting his power over you
So wtf I do then

• +1
So wtf I do then
The redpill is mostly contradicting shit. The only thing you can take out of it is to do what makes YOU happy and what YOU want to do.

Being with a girl is always temporary, I doubt she'd give you problems or see you as insecure or some shit.

Me personally I couldn't be able to sleep knowing a dude flirted with my girl infront of me and I could only muster up a unfunny joke.

The redpill is mostly contradicting shit. The only thing you can take out of it is to do what makes YOU happy and what YOU want to do.

Being with a girl is always temporary, I doubt she'd give you problems or see you as insecure or some shit.

Me personally I couldn't be able to sleep knowing a dude flirted with my girl infront of me and I could only muster up a unfunny joke.
I feel like id just step in between and try and mog him just be like “nah” but might backfire idk

• +1
I feel like id just step in between and try and mog him just be like “nah” but might backfire idk
Trust me I say this as someone who was obsessed with red pill or whatever. Don't worry about what the girl will think, worry about what would satisfy you.

If beating his ass is would make you happy then do it, if it doesn't bother you laugh it off.

At the end of the day you and that girl will not be together. If you do something do it for yourself, for your reputation, for whatever you believe in.

Trust me don't overthink and complicate, just do you

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
i would personally consider to do some espionage shit... maybe plant something in his locker, idk...

a few fists don’t teach someone a lesson like a real fucking over does.... up to you though :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and PYT
i would personally consider to do some espionage shit... maybe plant something in his locker, idk...

a few fists don’t teach someone a lesson like a real fucking over does.... up to you though :lul:
i don't know i think beating someones ass would teach them a lesson ngl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i don't know i think beating someones ass would teach them a lesson ngl :lul:
it’s the easiest option but make sure you do it out of school, every fight i had in school got broken up before i felt i wanted to stop..

honestly, in high school destroying someone’s reputation is a much better way to get back at them rather than beating them up once. Kids are cruel, and will remember the time where they did something really embarrassing much longer than the time where they got beat up, especially if they stood up for themselves

honestly you could just plant some really embarrassing shit or someone else’s items in his bag lol, destroy his life (in mine craft)

• +1
I would invite the so called ''acquaintance'' over to my secluded house for some beer and ''hanging out''

and then its showtime
tenor.gif
tumblr_n3p2trZwPB1r8lutfo1_500.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and turkproducer
She's meant to reject him right away in all scenarios you guys are describing.

You only ever fight if she being clearly molested after said rejection.

• +1
She's meant to reject him right away in all scenarios you guys are describing.

You only ever fight if she being clearly molested after said rejection.
yes but even if she rejects him and he continues.

even after the first time I'd have to stop it

yes but even if she rejects him and he continues.

even after the first time I'd have to stop it
Yes but keep in mind this is very unlikely to happen.