An Argument AGAINST "Just be lean bro"

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
While it's true that women prefer skinny muscular guys, Framecels don't have any size to spare. If they go below 15% bodyfat, they'll just be skinny, regardless of how defined they appear.

#Changemymind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Peruvian
women prefer skinny muscular guys

Yes this is an important part of my J-PopMaxxing and crucial for Japanese (and all other Asian) women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's better to be very lean, with your veins, definition, and abs showing, even if you're ultra skinny, than be an okay size, but you're basically skinny fat, and you don't even look like you lift.

9-10% bodyfat is the lifestyle ideal, really. One would do best to cut down to those numbers before bulking, even if they're skinny fat. If you're skinny fat, you bulking to put on some muscle won't hide that nasty belly, and any small gains you make will just make you look 'puffy' not really muscular. I was the same. When I started taking care of training and nutrition properly, I was at around 14-15% bodyfat. Sure, I had muscle, and I looked quite good in clothes, but with my shirt off, I didn't even look like I lifted. I looked puffy, with no definition, and my stomach still stood out further than my chest (that's the main thing one must fix through cutting).

• +1
It's better to be very lean, with your veins, definition, and abs showing, even if you're ultra skinny, than be an okay size, but you're basically skinny fat, and you don't even look like you lift.

9-10% bodyfat is the lifestyle ideal, really. One would do best to cut down to those numbers before bulking, even if they're skinny fat. If you're skinny fat, you bulking to put on some muscle won't hide that nasty belly, and any small gains you make will just make you look 'puffy' not really muscular. I was the same. When I started taking care of training and nutrition properly, I was at around 14-15% bodyfat. Sure, I had muscle, and I looked quite good in clothes, but with my shirt off, I didn't even look like I lifted. I looked puffy, with no definition, and my stomach still stood out further than my chest (that's the main thing one must fix through cutting).
If you were 15% but your belly still stood out it's because you have fucked up fat distribution in the waist like me, because if you weren't that skinnyfat the belly should be at the same level at least. I can assure you that because I have a friend less muscular than me at 18% and his belly still doesn't gets further, so it's actually genetics the main thing fucking us up

• +1
If you were 15% but your belly still stood out it's because you have fucked up fat distribution in the waist like me, because if you weren't that skinnyfat the belly should be at the same level at least. I can assure you that because I have a friend less muscular than me at 18% and his belly still doesn't gets further, so it's actually genetics the main thing fucking us up

True, fat distribution is mainly genetic, yet my point about being very skinny and lean still being better than slightly muscular/puffy still stands. A complete beginner should probably make full use of noob gains. Caloric intake should probably be maintenance, or slightly above. This way the gymcel can probably manage to do body recomp for the first year or so, if training and diet are strict.

• +1
While it's true that women prefer skinny muscular guys, Framecels don't have any size to spare. If they go below 15% bodyfat, they'll just be skinny, regardless of how defined they appear.

#Changemymind
Exactly, they need to bulk first, then cut.

• +1
If you're a framecel then roid yourself up a nice pair of boulder shoulders before you cut, that way you won't look skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel and LooksJourney
It’s always been over for skinnyfat boyos. These people hold onto fat and lose muscle easily JFL

• +1

#Changemymind
That is unless they're on roids and proceed to super bulk while staying leanish

• +1